Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Anyone out there TTC in Swindon? It would be good to chats to people from the same area. I currently have no children so TTC#1 take home baby. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello,

I also live in Swindon and TTC baby number 1! 

We are just starting our 2nd round of IVF/ICSI....

x

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
hi there, i live in chippenham, and i am also trying to baby number 1......just started our 6th tx......!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I live near Marlborough, and we're also trying for baby #1.

TTC for the past 18 months, we've just had our first appointment at GWH to start tests/scans etc.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
hello to all!  looks like we are all on baby number 1!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi,

I think the team up at GWH are lovely - made everything as easy as possible last cycle.

What part of your treatment are you on?  I've only just started down regulating - feels like being in limbo - gearing up for something but not a lot is happening!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
just strted dring to on day 2! seems along time away from stims!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey we're on exactly the same day then - how spooky!!

My head has started pounding this morning  :mad:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
oooo actual cycle buddie!!!! 

so day 3 for us.  have to admit head was hurting yesterday after sniffing but just drank loads of water and wasnt to bad.

when you have your base line scan? mines on the 15th feb, could have booked in for the 1st but i wasnt sure if my AF would have arrived by then.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've been making sure I'm drinking 3 litres of water as well as my herbal teas but still the gentle throbbing today!!  Guessing it means the drugs are working though - every cloud!

Mine's on the 16th Feb - took me a bit longer to down reg last time so think they've added on a day or two!

Are you doing anything different this time round?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.