Happy Chatting x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
865 Posts
Marthah - well done!  Hope you are resting up now to give them a chance to make themselves at home.  ^hugme^

Nofi - when do you go on your hols, I know it's soon isn't it.

Well, DH and I have just got back from the hospital, where we have just seen our baby's heartbeat.  I can't tell you how relieved I am.  I'm off out tonight with some friends from work for a meal, which will be great and just about to have a cup of rooibos tea and a slice of cake! 

Siamese x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
OH Siamese that's great news hun have you got a pic too? it must be amazing  ^hugme^

·
Registered
865 Posts
Elisa - Yes we have a picture and it is an amazing feeling watching that heart beating!!  I hope Thursday comes round quickly for you.  What time is your scan?

S x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
My scan is at 9am, I won't need an alarm clock that day  ;D
How much water do I have to drink, no one's told me anything  ^idiot^

you keep that darling picture safe  ^hugme^ can't imagine the scan and seeing a heartbeat, in fact can't believe I'm pregnant, after 8 1/2 yrs of trying, if I have a picture than I think it will sink in more.
You must be on  ^cloud9^ and your going out couldn't have been planed better.
Elisa xx

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Siamese - yippee-do!!! congratulations!!!!  ^milestone^
You must be thrilled!!!
Do you friends know who you are going out with tonight, or will you just have to sit there with a big  ;D all night?...
Enjoy lovely, you deserve it!

Elisa / Siamese - did you actually 'feel' pregnant in the early stages?... i know there's the sense of smell thing and your constant farting Elisa, pooey, but did you feel any different in yourselves?... i'd be intrigued to know...

Perky - what a lot of embies!!! good luck on Wednesday xx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mxx
^Cuddle^

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Martha, my farting has subsided, lets hope it lasts that way.
Didn't really get any feelings, my (.)(.)'s got bigger but I blamed that on the cyclogest. I got very moody but again blamed it on cyclogest.
I was very negative and always thought my AF was coming, that's about it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Marthah, yes these friends know, so will be able to smile and talk about it  :)

To be honest, I didn't feel pregnant during 2ww and I struggled with the PMA right from the beginning.  I had mild AF pains more or less throughout and was very low the weekend before test day (just like PMT, snapping at DH).  The cruel thing about the 2ww is that the little signs are exactly like you are just about to come on, and the progesterone makes you feel pregnant (sore (.)(.) and constipated)  You literally don't know which way it's going to turn out.  Although I did think the pains could be implantation I didn't dare dream they could be.  I was and still am in shock.  Make sure you do some lovely things on your 2ww that you would normally do, it helped me.  

I have got my fingers crossed for all of you cycling this week.  :)

Siamese

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Siamese are your hormones all over the place still cause I seem to loose it at DH all the time. Even now.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Hi Guys,
Fab news on the embies Perky- quality !!!
Siamese I also am on the Rooibos. How exciting seeing the baby's heartbeat.

Elisa I know what you mean about negativity. I swing in roundabouts.

Lorraine- it all sounds good for you.
armi
xo

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Siamese, that is great news you must be on  ^cloud9^ have a lovely celebratory meal tonight with your friends!

Martha and Armi congrats on being PUPO! Hope the days pass quickly for you, the 2ww is a joy  ;D

Lorraine, hope you and DH have made a decision, go with your instinct, it's so hard to know the "right" thing to do  ^hugme^

Reality, glad you had such a good outcome after your stressful week, hope ET went well today hun  ^reiki^

Perky, great that you are going to have blast transfer on Wedensday! All looking really good  ^reiki^

Elisa, roll on Thursday  ;D

Wiggie, when are you expecting AF? Hope you can get going soon!

Julie, hope d/r is going OK  :-*

Well what a mixed weekend, loved the sun on Saturday, what has gone wrong now ??? AF due at weekend, so hopefully on my way then!

Love to everyone
Cubster xxx

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Siamese - that is wonderful news to see your babies heart beat it must have been so exciting for you - fantastic!!

Marthah - glad ET went well - look after those Embies snugly

Perky - go girl - how fab to have such good embies - hope transfer goes smoothly

DH is insisting we go for it on Wednesday and so I am agreeing - anything for a bit of time of work at the mo ;D - fingers crossed and let the madness begin

Lorraine xxx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hiya,

Perky - OMG - Fantastic news hunny bunch, you must both be thrilled - many many congrats and lots and lots of luck for Wednesday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

Martha - woo hoo hunny, well done on ET  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

Lorraine - I know you must be a bundle of nerves hun, but for what it is worth, if I were in your situation (and I very nearly was this time last week) I would go ahead with 2 too - good luck for Wednesday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Good Luck to everyone else having EC and ET in the next few days  ^reiki^

Our ET was excellent - we have had 1 x 8 cell grade 1 and 1 x 7 cell grade 2 transferred and are now joining the madness that is the 2ww...... aargh!!  ^scared^ ^scared^ ;D ;D

Going to take it nice and easy and try as hard as possible to relax and chill out - yeah right  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wishing us ALL love, luck and babydust  ^Heart^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

PUPO Reality xx xx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Lorraine: hope you do go with your heart  ^hugme^ but what ever it may be, we're here for you hun

Perky: all the best sweetie for Wednesday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^

reality: That's great new yay!!!!!! now take it easy hun

Clubster: hope AF comes soon so you can start your treatment, all the best  ^hugme^

A big hello to everyone
Elisa xx

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Reality, that is great news! Rest up now PUPO lady  ;D

Lorraine, good for you, bring it on! Good luck for Pregnyl jab tonight and enjoy your drug free day tomorrow!

Cubster xxx

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i'm really not showing off, but i said i'd try and post them and i think i've managed it...
my new resident berries should be on the left under my profile... hip hip hooray for the berries!!!
^party^ ^dancing spot^ ^party^ ^dancing spot^ ^party^

Mx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Oh Martha they are gorgeous  :'( ^hugme^ ^hugme^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Lots going on here girls :) thought I'd update- no need for praise just blow bubbles ;D ;D ;D ;D Yes I'm definitely a bubble tart :)

^daisy^ Who's Who TTC IN LONDON - 28th April 2008 ^daisy^

[size=14pt] We're a group for those Trying To Conceive in London. The general vibe of the TTC list is bump and baby talk free. Please feel free to join in if you are TTC in the London area as the more the merrier :). :)
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

LADIES IN A CYCLE

Julie-Anne (Julie) started DR for medicated FET 22nd April, 5th tx at Hammersmith suppressed scan 6th May ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
LorraineLac - Stimming for 2nd IVF at LFC (SP) EC 30th April ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Perky74 ET for 1st IVF Lister- 30th April / 1st May ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LADIES ON 2WW

armi (Julie) - On 2ww for 1st ICSI Kings- testing 9th May 2008 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Read armi's 2ww diary - http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=138701.msg2106958#msg2106958
marthah On 2ww for 1st IVF at Hammersmith- testing 9th May ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
reality - On 2ww for 5th ISCI- Lister testing? ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LADIES NEXT UP FOR TREATMENT OR HAVING INVESTIGATIONS

Nat_74 - going for 2nd tx May. FET at LFC - ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Emily_2007 - IVF at Hammersmith June 08 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
ManiT Looking to go for 4th ICSI soon - having lupus tests first - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Wiggie - Starting 2nd IVF (SP) Guys May ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Cubster -doing a natural FET at Lister May (5th tx) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

NEXT STEPS, FOLLOW UPS & TAKING A BREAK

JJ1- Following up after 4th IVF - ARGC ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
alegria -Following up after 1st IVF - Lister, ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Siheilwili (Cat) Following up after 3rd IVF Cardiff ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Nofi - Following up after 3rd ICSI ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
London Lou - Following up from 4th IVF through Care Nottingham - ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
ClaireL65- Having follow up after 2nd IVF at Bridge Feb/March ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ Any news?
MissTI - Taking a break to support DH though medical treatment ^hugme^ ^reiki^
Theolon taking a break before doing 2nd IVF at Barts also attending UCH open day on 7 May - ^goodluck^
Toptoots -2nd NHS Cycle postponed in Jan 08 due to more tests needed for PCOS Starting private treatment to heal cycle which is 36-42 days at moment. Looking into DHEA and Cortisol problems ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LONDON GIRLS TTC BFP GRADUATES :) :) ^OMGBFP^ ^OMGBFP^
ELISA1 - ^BFP^ from 1st IVF 8th April 08 HERTS AND ESSEX FERTILITY CENTRE ^congrats^
siamese ^BFP^ from 1st IVF - Hammersmith 9th of April 08 - ^congrats^
Cassandra - ^BFP^ from 1st ICSI 28 Nov 07 Lister ^congrats^
Fluffywithteeth - ^BFP^ on 19th Novr 07 after 3rd ICSI cycle ^congrats^
Ffox (Clare) - ^BFP^ on 26th Oct 07 from 1st ICSI transported at The Bridge. TWINS!!!!! ^congrats^
minicooper (Aimee) - ^BFP^ from 1st ICSI at UCH London 22nd Oct 07 - TWINS!! ^congrats^
harrietlaine (Hatty)- ^BFP^ on the 14th of October from 2nd ICSI at Create Health TWINS!!! ^congrats^
calimero ^BFP^ BFP after 3rd IUI at Elizabeth Garret Anderson-28th Sept 07 ^congrats^
Cateb (Catherine ^BFP^ BFP after 3rd ICSI at Argc 8th August 07 ^congrats^
Honeybee (Mitch)- - ^BFP^ after IVF 19th of July, next scan 13th August 07 ^congrats^
Nat's- Ceram for DE.^BFP^ 3.11.06 ^congrats^
Charliekay- BFP!!Twins revealed on 13th Dec 06. One Ok. One ectopic removed St Thomas's ^congrats^
Peewee- ^BFP^ 3rd medicated IUI at Holly House, Essex - BFP Dec 16th 06!!!! ^congrats^
Brownowl- ^BFP^ DEiVF South Africa Jan 2007 BFP twins!!! ^congrats^
bhav- ^BFP^ 2nd ICSI at Guys- tested 6th of March 07 - ^congrats^ ^congrats^
Cara (Meercat71)- ^BFP^ 1st IVF Create/St George's Clinic tested 7th of March 07 - Twins!

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TOO ALL THE LONDON GIRLS WHO POP IN TO THE TTC THREAD AND OFFER THEIR SUPPORT :) :) :) :) :)

Meet up link

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=125522.60

Also for those happy for mixed meets including bumps and babies / London Girls TTC graduates

Waiter shocker's ;D
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=124267.465

London girls
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=131289.0

All are welcome and you just need to pop in there and say hi :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Well done to all on 2ww  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and reality sticky vibes for your embies becoming blasts  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Lorraine- well done on going for it. Enjoy your jab free day and good luck for Wednesday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to all

Julie xx

1 - 20 of 611 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.