^banana^  me first for once  :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
bum, i'm second. i hate being second.  :mad: 

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Nearly! Makes a change from being 10 pages in!

Well a walk this morning, pilates, lunch out, the park, a little nap and some nurofen and I'm a lot better! Dh is out tonight so I've a waitrose curry ready meal and 3 episodes of desperate housewives to watch!

Katie zac watches mr tumble whilst I shower and doesn't move a mussel. Our bathroom is next to the lounge so i keep the door ajar so if he wondered about I'd see. That is one thing ill miss if we move from the flat to a house.
Moved medicines up high a while ago and cupboards with anything dangerous in all have locks.

So what's plan for tomorrow. Juicy does that mean your not in court? What's that about Jess working? I can do morning but if afternoon is easy we'll just have early lunch and nap
Elisa have you got access to a car at mo? Would love to see you.

xxxx

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
yes juicy he had minty breath but i also had a minty top  :mad:  so had to change again  ^bigbad^  my washing machine needs a holiday!

so live episode of Corrie tonight.. i notice from the front page of a tabloid today that they prepared for Al Quaeda attacks  :eek:  sheesh, how will they know? not being funny but the set already looks like they've had a go. i cried for Ashley last night... not sure i've got much left in me and John Stape is stressing me out leaving his front door open like that, that's been playing on my mind  ;D 

bambam - to be honest when dishwasher start going wrong its probably cheaper to buy a new one, they charge 100 quid to have a quick fumble even when they add no new parts. Its probably suffering from limescale build up. Ha ha, that's my expert diagnosis having never seen your dishwasher  ^idiot^ 

Mojito - does Zac do a lot of molusc arranging otherly?  ;D ;D ;D  sorry couldn't resist.
I'm coming tomorrow, just need a time, i'm not getting embroiled in nap times he'll just have to be cranky if that's when it lands  ;D 

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
;D ;D  moluscs! 

Becky that sounds like a blimmin lovely day, how did you manage that feeling rough

well i'm still coming tomorrow but relying on one of you to keep an eye on ed for a few mins if I get a call...it's all gone t*ts up this afternoon and I'm now late to meet my friend and she's in knightsbridge and there are no taxis because of the demos  ::)

In the midst of it all, nanny rang as Ed was having another nosebleed and she thinks he needs a brain scan.  Not really appreciated!!  I've already asked the doc about odd nosebleeds.  It may need looking at but I don't think we're in brain scan territory, despite the recent family history!!

waiting for taxi at my desk, wish me luck. 

bambam good move on the new dishwasher.  that's what we shoudl have done, as ours despite having a new motor less than a year ago, is playing up.  But we'd only just replaced the washing machine when it broke so we coudln't face it!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
my colleague has just pointed out that i could get the tube  :mad:
he has a point of course but the taxi's on its way now.  And it is almost christmas  ::) :-[

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
lord, its worry enough as it is without having a nanny adding to the worry, blimin' eck. hope the cab turned up and you get to charge it to the client  ;D  its too cold to be having arguments with people over pears or whatever it is this week  ;) 

look what they've done with the schedules tonight, gah. live corrie opposite The Apprentice interviews... i'm not happy. i'm going to iplayer the apprentice i think...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i have a confession  :-[  i bought a tub of flying saucers at costco yesterday... there must be 500 in there... i reckon i've scoffed a third already, there's no hope for me  :-[ 

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
cor flying saucers Marthah - i havent seen them in a long time - I bet they dont have the aritificial colours that they used to  :)

L xx

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
ho no, they are not just air... sherbet filled little pockets of delight... oh come to marthah you sweet little beauties :p
they are still a range of awkward colours lozza, maybe they snook them through on an illegal shipment. you can buy them everywhere nowadays [even in supermarkets] but they come in such ridiculously small packets and SO expensive i cannot bring myself to buy them cos i'd need 10 packs to satisfy me... whereas costco sell them by the vat. ;D

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Lorraine massive congratulations on your BFP! ^hugme^ What a great way to see in 2011  :)

Costco? My mother is an addict , as a matter of fact she was there yesterday , she "had" to go as she always buys me poinsettia from there  :eek:  by the way Martha, TKMaxx does the saucers in a big tub too  ::)

Juicy hope she hasn't got you worried too much  ^hugme^ 

can't remember much else..very jealous of Clarridge's meet  ::) while you ladies-wot-lunch are lunching I'll be biting my nails to the bitter end as I watch hordes of teenagers trample in and out of my house for T's "pre-birthday get together" for a "light lunch"  :eek: :) just be glad I'm not coming as I would have had to bagsy the seats next to the bumps in order for some baby dust to fall on me  ::) :p 

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
did your mother mention nearly taking the skin off a small boys fingers with her trolley? just wondering. there was a woman who had potted plants possibly poinsettia's who was one culprit  ^bigbad^  i did keep telling boris to put his hands inside the trolley but we had two hand trapping incidents yesterday in costco.  ::) 

so yeah costco... boris has not had a decent meal in weeks, yesterday he ate 2 portions of steak pie, 1 portion of chicken and veg pie, a bite of buffalo mozzarella and some woodland mushrooms from the taster stations there. old muggins here bought everything he ate in the hope he'd eat it at home. waste of time that one. at least now i know he's swinging the lead and its behavioural. meanwhile cos i don't want steak pie i'm scoffing my weight in sherbet.  ^bigbad^  i hope he's not going the way of the drinking with his eating, it is very frustrating.

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
hhhmmm, my mother goes into a trance when in Costco or any shop, so it's quite possible , black shawl?short?glasses?spitting image of me but she looks years younger ::)  love Costcos trying stations, I'm a sucker for anything they give me

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i don't remember the faces or the shawl... 

oh no sally's going in.... my nerves are shot... pass me the sherbet...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hello how is everyone?

What time tomorrow girls?

May have another bl***y prob with nanny. Just been through a £180 phone bill. FFFS! We have work and home mobiles so we never use the phone at home. Also I phoned and checked and the times are when she is there and we are at work . Thought everything too good to be true at mo

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
withhold her pay until she can prove its not her. jeez, you don't need this - did she think you weren't going to find out?

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
do you have itemised phone bill? surely she's not going to deny it  :-\

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
It is semi itemised. I need to get online to go through in more detail but home Internet is down !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 1180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.