Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am monitoring at ARGC at present, and its been hinted that I maybe able to start LP this month - can you tell me when you normally have the hysteroscopy done on this protocol?  Just want to get insurance/work organised.  Is it whilst you are down regging? Just unsure  ^idiot^

Any advice appreciated.

Jane x

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Jane

I had mine whilst I was down regging - it was on day 6 after AF and I then started stimming the next day. I know the days can vary as they always need to fit in the ECs first and these are more unpredictable.

Karenanna

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Karenanna

Thanks for the advice below, at least I have an insight now as to what happens at ARGC, my last two cycles have been NHS so entirely different.  Dr Dimitri hinted I should be able to start LP this month.  My E2 was 270 on day 3.  My FSH was 6.2.  I did ask Dr D about the E2 level and he said he doesn't see it being a problem.  I thought ARGC didn't start you unless it was under 200, is this right or does it vary patient to patient do you know?

Congrats on your two boys - they look amazingly cute!  You must be so happy!

Jane xx

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Jane

I think they look at each person as an individual and all their hormone levels together.

Cute boys are currently screaming as they are over tired, but don't want to go to bed! DH is in charge at the moment  :)  :)  - they always seem to do this just as we want to eat!

Karenanna xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.