Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to hear some positive stories please...

Advance warning of tmi...

Had a 9 cell and 7 cell 3 day transfer last Mon (today is 8dpt) and this morning I had a 'wipe' of bright red fresh blood when I went to the loo. Did hpt and it said not preg, but since this morning I have just had brownish wipes, not massive amounts, but also AF style cramps which have now gone.

Is this the start of AF or could there still be hope? I am using cyclogest pessaries which I thought would stop AF?

Help please.
x

·
Registered
462 Posts
Not to get your hopes up but it could be implantation bleeding and it would be too early to test if it is. I had something similar on day 8 (didn't test though) and went on to have a BFP on day 13.

Good luck and try to stay away from the pee sticks until OTD  ^police^

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for getting back to me sho po.

Rang clinic and they couldn;t say one way or the other, just to hold out til Friday. THink I am going mad. Been to the loo about 8 million times today.

Hope I share your luck...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had one show of pinky red blood when 8dpt then went to brown.
I will be 10 weeks gone tomorrow hope its the same for you.

Good luck x  ^reiki^

·
Registered
113 Posts
hiya hutchess. please try and stay stong the same thing happend to me and now as you can see i have a beautiful little girl whos ten months old. i had brown discharge and then bleeding on and off for 3 months so it doesnt necisaraly mean its bad news x

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you both so much, your stories have given me hope, although I am also preparing myself for the worst.

Update is no more red blood, just small amounts of brown discharge. Only got to get through to Friday.

Caffsmum, congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sueandles she is beautiful  ^hugme^

x

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well ladies, its game over for us.  Blood test confirmed BFN. Although we’re absolubtley gutted we were definatley expecting it. Going to have a nice hot bath now with a glass of vino. I feel totally shattered...have been living on nervous energy for the past few weeks and now have hit the wall.

Thank you for all your support throughout this journey, and good luck to you all. Hope that you all have better results than me.

x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.