Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am 10 days past 2dpt and fearing the worst that this tx has failed again. :'( I have had some bad cramping over the last few days, which I know doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. The trouble is I always get a certain discharge several days before AF shows and I've had this for the last couple of days now. I have it every month without fail and have had it on all my failed tx's. Sorry in advance if this is TMI but I need to know if anyone else gets or has had this and still managed to get a BFP. I get a yellowish creamy discharge, which I assume is due to progesterone. I know being on cyclogest could mimic this but since I've had it with all my BFN's I'm taking it as not a good sign, although I've never had a BFP in my life so I wouldn't know if this happens then too. I've read on hear of ladies having increased EWCM but not the type of discharge I have. I don't have EWCM just what I've described above. I never make it to my test date and quite frankly am expecting AF from any time now but know she will probably be here by Wed at the latest. My test date is Fri but I'm not expecting to get that far without AF showing. Can anyone give me a shred of hope to cling to that I may still have a chance. I'm feeling really low as this is my last tx with my eggs and was hoping for that miracle. Sorry to go on but I just need to post this and hope someone has experienced the same thing. Any similar stories would be much appreciated even if only to confirm my fears. Many thanks.

M&M

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Oh hello M&M  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I'm sorry but I don't know about the discharge. Hopefully some other ladies will know more about that.
I just wanted to say please don't give up and keep as positive as you can. The cyclogest really DOES mimic so many symptoms that its impossible to know.

I have everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Emma xx

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi
I've had cm when i've had all my BFNs as well as my one and only BFP. I don't know too much about it, but i do know that I was 100% convinced this time that AF was on it's way and was crying all w/e before I tested positive on the Tuesday...it ain't over yet honey... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Alice xxx

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Emma & Alice,

Thanks for your words of encouragement. However, it seems my CM is definitely as sign, for me, of AF as the bleeding has started this afternoon. So it's all over. :'( :'( Thanks for replying though.

M&M

·
Registered
381 Posts
M+M
So sorry to read this..was hoping for some good news for you...big hugs to you
^hugme^ ^hugme^
xx alice xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
M&M

I am so sorry to read this hun  ^eyes^

Life is so unfair  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

x x x x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Oh I am so sorry hun

Be kind to yourself xxxx

·
Registered
292 Posts
M&M
So sorry hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
G x x

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
I am so so sorry hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ My thoughts are with you.

Natalie xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts