Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im 36 years old my dh is 25 yrs we have been married for 18months, this is my second marriage. I have two children from my previous marriage, me and my husband started trying for a baby before we got married. My dh has a very low sperm count and we have been told our only hope is IVF( ICSI) . looking forward to hearing any advise or words of support. xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Shortstuff :)

I just wanted to say Hello and Welcome to FF :)

My dp has poor sperm too, and I have no eggs so we have just done Donor Egg ICSI in Spain !  There are loads of success stories on this website of women in your situation  - there is hope :)

If you go to "Meeting Places"  at the bottom of the main page, you can find your local area and the girls on there may be going to the same clinic as you - they should be able to advise you if you haven't decided on one yet :)

All the best of luck for your future treatment :)

Jennifer xx xx

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi shortstuff ,
I too just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site .
This is a fantastic site full of information and support , its
certainly kept me going  ;)
Wishing you luck , I hope all your dreams come true ,
^fairydust^
Freespirit x x x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jennifer and Freespirit for the warm welcome.
This is great, look forward to sharing my story over the next few months
We have choson the Woking Nuffield hospital for our treatment
Dont know when we are going to start, still have a bit to save up, but hopefully wont be long

Take care all of you :)

x  x x x x x x x

·
Registered
133 Posts
^hello^ Shortstuff ^wave^ ^wave^,

Welcome to FF.

All the best with your treatment, hope it wont be too long until you can start. I know the waiting can drive you ^idiot^!! ;D

Sending you lots of ^fairydust^

lol

Amanda ^daisy^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.