Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I have just stumbled across this site and joined :)  Here is a quick introduction of my journey so far...

We have been TTC since June 2003.  I was found to be annovulatory and after several tests and DH's good s/a I started on clomid.  I was on 50mg days 2-6 and it was great!  I had regular ovulation around day 13 with a nice 16+ day LP.  My progesterone levels came back very high, ranging from 140.4 to 170.1 :eek:  After 6 cycles and no BFP, my gynae finally decided to drop the doseage to 25mg.  My progesterone at 7dpo was 70, which we were all much happier with.  My 2nd 25mg cycle, I had a pelvic u/s which all looked great and showed two big follicles, one on each side and several smaller, 18mm ones.  A laparoscopy later in that cycle confirmed I did release those two eggs.  I believe that on the higher 50mg, I was being over stimulated and produced multiple eggs.

My lap and dye test came back great.  After a brief chat with my gynae after, I was told no endo, no cysts and clear tubes.  Due to DH working away this cycle, I'm taking a clomid break, so will be intrested to see if I can ovulate on my own, considering I need so little clomid.  My next Gynae appointment is on Wednesday, so I will be interested to see what my next plan is.  I'm thinking our next route will be iui.

Anyway, enough about me, I look forward to meeting you all and sending out lots of luck and babydust to encourage all the BFP's to come out of hiding ;)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to FF!  You have defo come to the right place for support and advice.

Why not join the Chitter Chatters thread on the Club House board while you are waiting to see what is next?

Wishing you luck x

Laine x

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Laine!

Thanks for the quick reply!  I'm going to go off and look for the chitter chatters now (great name!)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Clare!  Wishing you all the best for when you test on Tuesday.  Lots of sticky, positive vibes to you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.