Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Pekin
We live in SW london. I'm not sure if there are any local clinics but in central London there are quite a few. We used the Bridge Centre at London Bridge and got a BFP first time we did icsi. ( I assume you're talking private?)
Good luck
Jx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thanks,  sounds good, it's just that my husband works alll over the place and maybe a clinic closer to us would be less stressful.

I'll talk to him though because obv we'd have to go wher we're going to get the best treatment.  I'm glad it worked for you...your baby's beautiful! :)

How was the "commutability factor" as in going up there for consultations and scans and the like?

:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi
It was no problem at all getting there for appointments. I took the northern line straight up to London Bridge. We were never kept waiting for an appointments / scans etc. I got early appoinments and went staight to work after  - it was fine. It's more important that you find a good clinic even if you have to travel a bit
Good Luk
Jx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Pekin

We live in Watford Herts and are having private treatment in Guys, London Bridge.    DH and I do shift work.    To be honest, the doctor we are using is Mr Khalef and we have been lucky that we can make appointments at almost anytime, our first consultation was at 6.45pm!!  We were driving into wat junct, then a train to Euston and a tube to London Bridge, nearly 2 hours each way, but now we've managed to cut our travel down to about 1 and half hours by parking in Collindale and getting one tube now.  Mr Khalef was recommended, I'm going for EC tomorrow for our first ICSI so can't give you a happy ending story YET!!!!  All in all it's going to be worth it no matter where you go and think of all that extra quality time you can spend with your DH :) ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Good luck no matter where you go.
G x x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts