Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls, hope I have got the list up to date.

Post matching

Karen : Approved at panel on 22nd April. First little girl moved in on 8/11/04, second little girl moving in on 9/12/04 ^jumpin^.
Bex (Bex32): Approved at panel in April. X moved in on 8/11/04 ^jumpin^

Post Panel/Awaiting Match

Caroline W: Approved at panel in September, now awaiting a suitable match.

Cindy: Approved at panel on 27th October 2004. Now awaiting a suitable match

Ann: Approved at panel on 4th November 2004. Matched to two girls, possible move in date in January 2005.

Waiting for Panel Date

Everhopeful: Waiting for panel date (early Feb?)

Home Study/Prep Course

Ruth: Currently doing home assessment

Ang (Molly 2003): Course completed awaiting allocation of SW

Mandy (MSW): Starting home assessment in December

Nat (Crazy): Currently doing home assessment.

Kylie (Boomerang Girl): Allocated SW. prep course Jan/Feb 05.

Homer & Marge: Prep course September.

Nicola (NickyDuncanFinn): Prep course January?

Nicky: Currently doing assessment

Shannis: Prep course starts 2/9/04

Morgana: Allocated SW, Prep course May 2005

Donnalee: Prep course complete awaiting allocation of SW.

LB : Prep course starts in Jan

Tracey H: Allocated SW and attending prep course in Feb 2005.

JenniferF Prep course in January 2005

Initial Stages

Nerys (lochness) Sent in forms for adoption and fostering

Pam (saphy75) Sent for info pack on adoption

Jude2 Sent for info pack on adoption

HelenB Information Day with LA 17th December

Nic (Hopingforbaby) Currently considering the adoption option

Oh where oh where can they be!

Carol (allineedisamircale): Currently doing home assessment (not sure if Carol is still posting? :-\ )

Jo (jolene): Course completed, awaiting allocation of SW (not sure if Jolene is still posting? :-\ )

Karen x

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi karen

please could you put me down on the list as going on prep course in the spring the sw said it should be march but soon as the dates are confirmed she will let us know

thanks

pam xx

·
Registered
65 Posts
Evening all xx remember me!! sorry i haven't posted for a while, been enjoying life as a mummyxx all is going really well.   xxxx has settled in fantasticly well...  he just gets better day by day... we love him to bits... i just still can't believe he is ours... at first he was quite an independant chap who liked to drink his milk sitting on the sofa one end us the other. Now he is like a limpet!! He loves cuddles and kisses and laughs alot... Nappy changing is no longer an ordeal, i guess we have relaxed alot as well as him... it has been great to catch up on all the posts.. Fantastic news Ann and Karen we have been thinking of you as your second daughter moves in xx We have been busy getting ready for christmas and will put the decs up on Saturday... life is good  ;D   Keep being positive everyone, lots of luck and love Becky xxx :) ;D ^reiki^xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Love it here!  :)

Bex - glad all is going well for you, dh and x!

Karen - masses of love as you become a family of four TOMORROW!  Hope all goes fantastically well!

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Karen ~ loads of luck for tomorrow......hope it goes really well for you all. So fab to have your family all together at last ^banana^

Take care, Lizzy xxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Karen

Lots of luck from me too for tomorrow. I am sure the SW realise accidents do happen. I would have shouted in panic too. But that little girl knows you love her and i'm sure she was fine after a cuddle from her mummy.
Hope you have a lovely day with your 2 daughters tomorrow and always.

Love Kimx xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Karen - Loads of luck for tomorrow  :)  Now that's what I call rapid family expansion ;D  You're gonna have your hands full  ;) but full with the most amazing experiences of your life  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Bex - Lovely to hear from you.  Glad all is going well with your family  :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Karen, good luck for tomorrow.  I am sure all will go fantastically :)

Bex - great to hear that your son is settling in so well :)

Best wishes

J

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi everyone

Karen good luck for your new arrival.

I've just had a date through for another foster evening on the 27/01/05 if you could put me down for that, as i was unable to attend the last one.

hope everyone's well

nerys

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well here I am with my two girls sound asleep and can hardly believe what has happened today.  The day I have dreamt of for so long is finally here.  Today was so much more emotional than when we brought daughter number 1 home, I suppose because it means so much to have them together where and how they should be.

The youngest brought the eldest a present and the FM had written a message inside the card saying "This time I'm here to stay", I had to fight back the tears for fear of upsetting the girls, but they are flowing freely now.  She also brought the youngest a gorgeous chain with a love heart on for when she's older.  We've put the cards etc in their treasure boxes for the future.

I am going to be making my first shopping trip to Tesco with the two of them tomorrow.  Our SW thinks I am mad and although Rich is home he's not coming with me, as I need to learn to manage this for myself.  If things go horribly wrong then I can ring him to come and rescue me!!

Bex - glad to hear that your little one is settling well.  Our eldest is very clingy now too and is so funny.  The SW's cannot believe how she has developed in such a short space of time.  Any news on X's sister?

Pam - good luck and hope you have a definite date for your prep course soon.

Nerys - hope you are now feeling stronger and can attend this mnext meeting, sending you positive thoughts ^reiki^

Not much else to say really.  Just smiling contentedly knowing this is going to be the best Xmas ever.

Bye for now
love
Karen x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh Karen, contentment and family pride, fantastic!

Roll on Christmas! and good luck at Tesco's tomorrow!

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Karen

I am so pleased for you and love reading your posts.

I hope you have a wonderful family Christmas  :)

Nicky x 

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Karen

A lovely emotional post. I am wishing you Rich and your daughters THE most HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

I am sure you will manage fine shopping tomorrow. Good luck.

love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
Karen

fantastic to read your post (eyes filled up again) so pleased everything went well hun

good luck shopping today, although i'm sure you'll be fine

luv pam xx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Karen - wonderful news that all is going so well.  Enjoy Tescos  :)

J

·
Registered
70 Posts
Karen
Congratulations on your girls. Hope Tescos went ok!!! ;D
Have a lovely Christmas ^Cuddle^
Tasha

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Karen and Bex,

It is so inspirational to read your wonderful posts, brimming full of love and excitement. Wishing you all the very best at this special time and wishing you the best christamas ever !! Father Christmas is going to be busy this year!!
^xmastree^ ^santa^
Love Selina xx

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.