Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I would really appreciate if you could answer a question for me. I was pregnant with twins, one sac was consistently smaller and at scan last thursday at 7w 5d it was collapsing. The second sac measured ok but LO has been measuring smaller than dates. I was feeling some symptoms such as sore and heavy (.)(.), nausea and tiredness up to last wednesday but now not feeling anything. Am going loopy with worry and I wonder if any of you ladies noticed symptoms change when one twin left. Have another scan later this week and it will be a very long wait.
Thanks, 2FB

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey 2FB

I have found this thread a real support and as this is something that seems to happen to a lot of people I think that it is a good thing to keep it going.

Some of my symptoms definitely lessened when I lost the second baby - I was far less hungry and tired.

It is difficult not to go mad with worry when you've lost one, but most of what I've read and been told suggests that the second twin will be fine.

Really hope that you get some reassurance at your next scan and will be looking out for you.

Tabith xxxx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tabitha,
Really appreciate your repy. So gald all is well with you and best of luck for remaining weeks. Have had so many missed miscarriages that I am finding it impossible to be +ve. There are so many ladies on this board who have had it equally sad and reading their happy endings gives me a tiny bit of hope.
2FB

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hi Furbabies

I have also lost a twin about 7 weeks. I had strong symptoms until that point but hardly any at all from that point onwards. I had a 10wk scan at the weekend and all was fine with the remaining twin. I hope this is encouraging for you.

SS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts