Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little man 23 months has been saying night night at bedtime for about two months now - last night for the first time this little voice said "Love you" and my heart melted!

Just wanted to share this with you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Beautiful  :) :) :)

Cindy

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Argggggggghhhhhhhh how lovely, bless his little heart  :)

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Magical ... a moment you will treasure forever  :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Awww Shivster....lovely....treasure that melting moment forever! 

When we tell Cutie we love him, he says 'yeah' but as yet has not said those magical words.  I'm sure when he does I'll be feeling just like you do!

Laine xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
how lovely x

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
How cute- enjoy it

i can wait either to hear it! (DD just tells you "mummy is the boss" ;D )

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
How adorable - the thing with kids is that they are so sincere and you know that they really mean it  ^hugme^

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Thats wonderful!!

I get emails from my Dd telling me that, she does say "i love you" but I get told more in emails, shes learning to use the emails system..........she's 7!!

Love
Andrea
xx

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i was so chuffed. He is nearly two and knows lots of words but not so many meanings! Yet as my Father in law said "He knows the context in which it's said; and there are many adults who don't really know the meaning of I love you"
We sing that silly Barney song "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me too" all the time. I'm a very gooey person!

::)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Aww how sweet.

Pinky is 17 months and coming out with new words everyday. One of her teddys says I love you when you press its tummy and she says I ee ya. So now I say that to her andshe says it back, sooooooooooooooooo cutex

PBMx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Hi ya

My DD now says it, i said to her that Daddy cuddles her cos he loves her ect and now she says when you ask her why mummy/daddy/our DS kiss/cuddle her she says "cos you/he uuuvvvess me" and then gives a little giggle! and then i say when do you kiss/cuddle and she says "cos i uuuuuvvvvvvvesssss you" its lush!

xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts