·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hello folks, me first for a change!!!!!! te he te.
Good things to all of us who wait.
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Jan - I forgot I used to post that on this thread!!  Need to take a leaf out of my own book ^eyes^.  Whilst posting here, I'll remember to always add "good things come to those who wait"

Hope you are okay?

Love Nicky xxxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Good thinking batman Nicky.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Girls

I have been so stressed and anxious lately so today I have been for my accupuncture session.  It really does work miracles!!  I am really chilled tonight.  I have got the girlies from work coming round tomorrow for my 'work hen do'.  So I have been busy cooking chilli and veggie lasagne. LOVELY!!

The wedding plans are all falling into place and for the last week it's been all the nice things happening: dress fitting and final details of the flowers and cake.

I went to Elvenden forest for a 'spa weekend' last weekend.  What a treat.  It was absolutely wonderful.  There were 14 different spa/sauna/steam rooms.  FANTASTIC. We also had a massage and a facial.  It is definitely worth a trip. We also had a bit of a giggle too.

This weekend we have nothing planned so we have just got to organise the last details and chill out before the big day next saturday.  I really can't wait but I am really nervous too.

Jan:  good to hear the old fighting talk from you again and good luck with your consultation.

Nicky:   how did your party and interview go?  Did you get the job?  I hope so hun

Sarah: Good luck with your 2ww.  I have got everything crossed for you!  When's you test date?

Suzie:  I hope you are feeling a bit better now.  You have had one hell of a year chick.  Next time should be easier for you as at least now you have your frosties.

Ta ta for now

Love Indianna xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Indianna, you sound very chilled. I have contemplated acupucture but am really nervous about it. Besides which, since AF following nasty BFN I have now gone to being lady in waiting for AF as she is late, I think I need some R+R to sort this out, now doubt a few needles will make her come out of her hiding place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bet you are so excoted about the big day, enjoy it with gusto!"
Hiya all.
Yep, I am fighting back, boy do the managment at our school know it too!!!! te he te he!
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to you all - have been out of touch. I too have thought of acupuncture ( by the way - has anyone been watching the Discovery Health series on Test Tube Babies? It's on at 7 or 7:30 each night - they've been following people from CARE in Sheffiled and quite a few of them have done acupuncture)..appparently it's on again Oct with a whole new bunch of couples..

Hope everyone's ok - I'm into the second week of the wait - but at least I've been busy with DD who's been freaking out having to starts school  - sad, but I'm so grateful to have her and to have to be worrying about this sort ogf thing..takes my mind of counting magpies, feeling twinges, checking boobs etc.. ;D ;D ;D

..ooh..that spa sounds fab Indianna..hmmm...

xxxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi girls - how are ya ?
Indianna - your spa w/e sounds lovely and can see why you need a rest this w/e before your big day next week - mmm veggie lasagne - got any leftovers
am big fan of Acupuncture
Rsmum - hi again - fingers crossed for you too on 2 WW IT SURE DRAGS DOESNT IT AND i TRY TO KEEP BUSY SORR CAPS LOCK ON  my test date is 17 sept how about you ??
Welshy - givem some stick girl !
Nicky - what interview is this - being nosey soorry ?
Suz - hope you are ok and chillin

am full of wind at the mo - thought Id share that with you !!
otherwise ok so far !!! - one week to go - aaagghhhhh

bye

Sarah xx :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
** Good things come to those who wait **

Hiya everyone (I remembered Jan ;) xxx)

Hope you are all okay?

Good luck 2-week-waiting RSMUM and Sarah - thinking of you both and yep, it is difficult. Just stay positive (it's the least you can do!!) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Indianna - you're making me jealous!!! I loved my wedding day (I'm something of a "Muriel" Jim always says) - I still joke with him now and say next time I'd like this ^chuckle^!!! Enjoy chilling at the weekend and good luck for the big day
xxx

Any sign of AF Jan?? Isn't it always the way - when you don't want the *itch she shows up and vice-versa! Keep fighting for what you want - don't give them an inch (because they'll take a yard) xxx

Sarah - I had an interview last week for a really good job (well, in my opinion). Lots of opportunity and challenges, except I haven't heard yet ^twitch^. I was candidate no. 1 and no. 2 was due in this week. Anyway, long story, short - no. 2 hasn't gone in and they have asked for comparitive candidates. I'm just concerned that because I went in last week, they'll have forgotten me ^twitch^. Oh well, will keep you posted.

Jim had 2 interviews yesterday and both were positive, so again I'll keep you posted.

Take care everyone and be in touch again soon.

Much love Nicky xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nicky - sounds promising so far - I am sure people woudnt forget you !!! I went for a promotion a few years back and had to do a presentation for 20 mins on why they should pick me !!! not easy but eventually sold myself quite well - my 3 other colleagues all backed out and I got the job and it has been so much more interesting and kept me going  and dont regret it at al(also have earned a fair bit more too )

so wish you all the luck and dont forget to sell yourself !!

p.s. am now interviewing people which is far less stressful

Take Care
      Sarah xx ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
"Good things come to those who wait ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^!!!"

Morning peeps - hope you are all well !!

I'm okay - MiL party went well on Saturday. Jim and I ended up falling out :( which I didn't like (all over the party, believe it or not) !! Fine now though ^Cuddle^

Isn't it an awful day :eek: - waste of time doing my hair this morning.

No news on the job-front for me (although networking constantly with interesting results). Had an interview booked for tonight, but having checked the location I'll have a 57 mile trip ??? I currently travel 5.7 minutes!! ^chuckle^

I was in the newspaper last Sunday, complainng about late mail !! I was expecting a small feature, but oh no, a full page spread with my ugly mug splattered across p7 !! What a shock that was :eek: Such a laugh - considering I HAD to do an annoyed face, its not too bad ^chuckle^

So what have you ladies been up to??

Hows that wait Sarah and RSMUM? Have been thinking about you both often xxx ^reiki^

Are you ok Suz - we haven't heard from you for a while?? :-[

Hi Jan - what's happening at the moment. Any news??

Are you nervous yet Indianna?? Enjoy every second xxx

Well, thats all from me folks - hope to hear from you soon!

Love Nicky xxxxxx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just a quick one from me, Nicky - thanks for asking - I am a WRECK! Due to test early tom. a.m. - am at that stage where I don't want to test as I don't want the disappointment, but I DO want to test as I would LOVE to have the pleasure of a BFP again..Every twinge is a symptom - either of AF or pregnancy..Ah well...only 24 hours to go!!! Dh is away, coming back tonight..wish he could do the testing for me!! :eek: ::) ;D

So, what are you going to do about tonight's interview?5.7 mins is not exactly bad is it?! I did a piece for the paper a few months agi and the same thing - it was such a shock! Mind you, I did a little thing for BBC Wales ( with Caron ) and that was a bigger shock - I knew I'd put on wieght but..wow!! yuk! Horrid!!!

Hope all's well with everyone else....oh, that wasn't a quick post was it?! ::)

xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow Rsmum ^reiki^  ^spot^  ^reiki^  ^spot^

Lots of love, Nicky xxxxx

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't posted for a while - I'm feeling a bit in limbo right now.  Waiting (yet again) for AF to show so we can start again...  She's not due until the weekend at the earliest, but I'm feeling the tension already :(  We have 3 frosties in Madrid, so will be going out there around day 14 & hoping that they've survived the freezing & defrosting.

RSMUM - best of luck for tomorrow - we'll be thinking of you.

Indianna - was it the wedding last weekend or next weekend?  I'm losing track of time here!  If it was last weekend, congratulations!  If it's next weekend - hope it goes well!  The spa sounds wonderful.  We've just joined our local spa - we get to go once a month - total indulgence really, but we decided that we need some time just for us.  And it's great!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Susie
x

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good Luck Debs - the waiting is not fun at all is it !!!!!!! hoping for good result from you and am due to test Fri for me
am the same I want to know if its good and not if it isnt

take care 
    Sarah xxx ;) ??? ::) :p :-[

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Girls

Nicky:  good luck with the job hunting.  There's a lot to be said for living near to work.  It only takes me 7 minutes.  I used to work in London years ago and it was 3 hours travelling every day  :eek: Never again!!

Debs:  Good luck with test tomorrow.  Be thinking of ya  :-*

Sarah: Good luck for Friday hun - fingers crossed!! :-*

Suzie:  The wedding is this saturday and I am getting nervous again.  I have a massive headache today.  Last day at work tomorrow.  Last minutes arrangements and then friday is my pampering and relaxing day with my friend, so I will be lovely and relaxed and gorgeous for Saturday  ;D

Hi Jan -  I hope you are doing ok too hun.

Might not get time to post again so I will post when I get back as Mrs B  ;D

Love Indianna xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ooooo Mrs B eh Indianna! x x :p

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts...of to TRY to sleep now - hahaha!!

sarah - will be thinking of you on Friday....

Indianna - All the best for Sat - hope the sun shines and everything goes to plan - it will be a wonderful day whatever..have an amazing time!

Will let you all know tomorrow,

RSmum xxxx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
BFN for me this morniing - very sad...will post later.. :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi RSMUM

I'm so sorry to hear that.  We were all hoping for good news for you...  What day is it for you?  Is there any chance that you've tested too early?  I know that I've seen posts from people who got a BFN & then a BFP a couple of days later...  Do let us know & take care of yourself

HUGS

Susie
x

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.