Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

341 - 343 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi all thought I’d pop in to say a massssssive congrats Queenie!! Those first few weeks are the most tiring but so many breath away moments of we finally did it- enjoy!

Klik- I know it’s may not be comparable but Ollie from made in Chelci (I know 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) has been instagramming his journey for surrogacy. The UK was happy to grant them a medical expedition to fly to the US, same with Francis (also made in Chelsea- yes it’s sad I know this)

Mac- that’s such a heartfelt post. I think they’re reporting 1in 3 kids will be from mixed families and they’ll still be every parents child regardless

Wishing everyone else best of luck. AFM in Australia atm enjoying some grandparents help. Nice to have free arms for a bit and lots of freedom, though they registered 15 cases yesterday and there’s talk of a snap lockdown this evening (crazy I know!)

·
Registered
476 Posts
lol, Cramer, I love your TV viewing habits! I'll look into it though... I certainly don't want to fly until I've had my second dose, so we're talking mid-July at the earliest anyway...

Glad you've been getting some help--one is so much work, I cannot imagine what it must be like with two!

·
Registered
210 Posts
A very belated congratulations Queenie! So pleased for you. Welcome to the world baby Edgar. I hope you are all getting in okay. ❤

341 - 343 of 343 Posts