Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 5 day transfer of a slow blast and a morula. 14 days after ec I did a test expecting it to be negative as I'd been spotting a little for 3 days. I got a bfp and the next day a stronger one. The spotting increased until yesterday i had red bleeding - a light to medium af flow. It stopped oivernight and this morning, then started again for a few hours this afternoon. Its light again now. It has never been enough to fill a pad. There are no clots or pain. I had betas taken Friday (16dpec) and today. Fridays result was 78 and today it was 111. I've been told this is low and slow but I'm to have another test on Tuesday. I feel like it is all over and am so. so sad. Dh says i should stay positive but I can't help it. This is the first bfp we've had in 13 treatment cycles and I feel it's our last chance. I'm on steroids, aspirin and cyclogest. xx
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,609 Posts
Hi Rachel,

Was wondering how you got on yesterday on retest? I do hope that things had improved for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Sending a huge hug  ^hugme^

Maz x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Maz - well between my first betas there was only a 42% rise. The third beta showed a rise of 59%. I was told this still doesn't look promising. My boobs have been getting more tender over the last couple of days which I hope is a good sign although I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I am starting to convince myself that my bleed on Saturday and some of Sunday was a complete miscarriage - then the next moment I feel like my little bean is hanging on in there. I had another blood test this am - should get the results this afternoon  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxxx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad news I'm afraid. The pregnancy is not in the uterus and so they have to assume it is ectopic. I've decided to wait a few days before having the injection to  terminate the pregnancy to see if the levels drop naturally. If they continue to rise I have to have the injection next week. We are completely heartbroken  :( xx
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,609 Posts
Oh Rachel :( I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I did wonder when the levels were rising that slowly if there was a suspicion of ectopic? I hope for your sake that the next few days go smoothly and you are able to take time to grieve for your loss  :'( Sending a huge hug  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ (okay sending more than 1 ;) )

Take care, FF here for you any time you need us  :-*

Much love
Maz x
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top