Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if you can help but its worth a try!! I went to hospital yesterday for my blood test/results (day 14). I have a low positive result of 25 hcg - they have told me this is not good news and is either the embryo/s coming away from the womb or is an ectopic pregnancy, however, they did say that the impossible can happen - does this mean there is still a chance I could have a 'normal' pregnancy - In your experience what do you think, am I just clinging to false hope?. I will have to wait until Monday for another blood test and my head is spinning, any advice would be v. helpful.
Ta
gilly

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Gilly,

We have not met before but I would like to say hang in there, you never know.

I have not been in this position so I cannot give you any advise. But I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and that I do hope it is good news on Monday.
It will be a tough weekend for you so I shall keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck
Love Gwyn

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

gilly said:
Dont know if you can help but its worth a try!! I went to hospital yesterday for my blood test/results (day 14). I have a low positive result of 25 hcg - they have told me this is not good news and is either the embryo/s coming away from the womb or is an ectopic pregnancy, however, they did say that the impossible can happen - does this mean there is still a chance I could have a 'normal' pregnancy - In your experience what do you think, am I just clinging to false hope?.

No, 25 on day 14 is low but not worryingly low. I think that your clinic is being very pessimistic. Keep thinking positive, relax as much as possible and good luck on Monday.

Regards,

Peter

I will have to wait until Monday for another blood test and my head is spinning, any advice would be v. helpful.
Ta
gilly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx to both Gwyn for your kind words (which I am sending back to you) and Peter for your encourgaging ones!
gilly x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts