Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I usually come on about day 25, but does vary. However, its never this long. I am on Day 30 today. I am waiting for clomid, as I dont ovulate v often. I felt like I was gonna come on at least a week ago, ive had a slight pinky discharge too. My niples are sore and my breasts seem to be 'growing'  :eek:  I have had endo and bad adhesions, but were excised via lap in Sept. I am now supposed to be endo-free, except for scar tissue. But, i have had bad abdo pains, which have also radiated down my left leg and lower back!!

What could it be ? do you still get period type pains if you are pg ?
If I am, will i get pain cos of surgery and endo/adhesions etc.. will the scarring possibly cause pains ??

Sorry to ask lots of Q's, but bit worried   :-[

Thanks.  Jo x

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi Jo

i cant help with the endo side of things but i do now that after my cycle of clomid i did experience  sore boobs and a lot of af pains especially on the right hand side i thought it was just a sign of af arriving but it turned out to be that i was preg i think most people experience af pain be for and after finding out they are preg hope this helps a little
                                        good luck
                                            love baby wisper

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BabyWhisper,

Its day 32 now and still no sign of my period  :eek:  ???
I have bought a pg test so will do it in the morning 1st wee of the day!! It says you can test anytime, but probably more accurate then. Waiting is awful though  ::)  keep looking at the test LOL!
Jo xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Got your message in my inbox Jo!  Have you tested??  the suspense is killing me!
xxxxx  ^reiki^

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Flowerpot,

So sorry I forgot to post on here yesterday cos of my excitement! YES IT WAS POSITIVE I AM PREGANANT!!! OMG OMG!!!  :)  ^spin^ ^storkboy^  I am so thrilled but in shock too!!  I am seeing my gP in a bit so will know more then I spose ? (never done this before!!).

Thanks for being there its really helped  :)

Will keep you posted.  Love  Jo xxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Again,

Sadly my happiness was short-lived, i had to go into Hosp thurs and have had a miscarriage.  :(  :(

Thanks tho for your help.

Jo x

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hi Jo
Really hope you are hanging in there!
Post and let us know you're ok.
Eva

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
oh Jo, I'm just catching up on messages and saw your good news and then the sad news.  :'(  I am so very very sorry for you.
It won't help you I know but big hugs to you ^hugme^ .  The only slight positive thing I can say to take from it is that you can get pregnant, that has to accout for something.  Let us know how you are when you are able to xxxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,

Had even weirder news now. they just rang from hosp re:my BT results and my hormone levels have gone back up instead of down ??  :eek:  she said they are not sure why, could be ectopic  and still living ?

Or im still pregnant ?!  :eek:
But my bleeding has stopped and pains all gone - so all very odd?
What do you all think ? Anyone ever known this to happen ?

I have to go back for another BT 2moro AM and a TVS Thurs with my endo spec.
So, im v confused. Plus if it is ectopic will need another bloomin lap!!  :( 

Thanks everyone, esp FP.  Jo xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Oh God Jo, I bet you don't know whether you are coming or going.
Good luck with the BT test today, let us know how you get on  ^hugme^ xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.