Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably going to sound very silly and paranoid but here goes.

I m/c'd 3 weeks ago, I was 10 week pg and didnt even know it, as you can imagine I am now very worried that I will fall pg and not know it again, I have very irregular af's so a no show is common for me.

I am sure I ov'd around 7-8 days ago and now today I have really bad pains at the very bottom of my back.

I have looked on other posts and see that women do suffer with back pains early in their pregnancy, but this early?

I am also very very :mad: grumpy at the moment but that could just be down to the time of year.

Sorry to waste your time if I am being super paranoid.

Thanks

Becks  :)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Don't sound paranoid just fed up! Lower back pain can come as a result of early pregnancy but it could also just be a hormonal change in your body. If no af within next 10 day then worthwhile testing if you are sure you did ovulate.

Ruth

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to let you know I did a hpt this morning and it was positive, although I have done 2 since and negative but I think I am testing a little early so hope that my hormones increase enough for another positive, the positive was as a result of my first wee of 2005 hee hee..... here's hoping.

Happy 2005 to you all.

X X X

·
Registered
93 Posts
HI Becks
I concieved last year naturally after taking ivf drugs which i m/c 3 days after finding out.I went back to my clinic in january as my af was late and i was told i was pg again another natural conception my nurse said i was about 4 weeks my little boy joshua is now 14 weeks so dont give up hope and i wish you all the best
                                                                luv caz xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts