Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies, now i am totally cucku  ^idiot^ and frustrated !!! Not only the entrance of my vagina is kind of swollen but now I have lower back pain. I never had breast pain or lower back pain when pmsing or even on my period. I test on May 2nd, but between the worries, the nausea, the back pain and etc, I cannot stop crying from worried. My husband is not here right now and will come late, so i am feeling very depressed! I have to thank God that I married my best friend, but is just too hard to pass thru all the things we women pass and men don't seem to understand. I just wish he could be inside me for a second. Not because he is been insensitive but because I feel he needs to understand how I feel. Anyone else feels this way, or am I having a panick attack already ?
:(

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Jadeline I have had lower back aches and cramps for 5 days now. Just did test and got a faint positive. If its true i could have sworn
            af was on its way so try to relax hon. Its sush a emotional roller coaster ride and the drugs send us a bit ^idiot^
            Just wanted to send you abig ^hugme^

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jade
Honey it is very hard i know but you can get lower back pain like af pains when pg so don't give up yet it must be a very hard time but try to relax .Sorry im a fine one to talk af due tomorrow for me and i am  ^bigbad^ Good luck honey and sending you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lyndalou wow  :eek: good luck with testing tomrrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ looks like congratulations are already in order  ^jumpin^

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow lindalou, that is great! you test tomorrow and I will be praying is a bfp for you honey!, thank you for your supporting words, I just had my blood taken for an early hcg test anyways. Let's see what happens, i am only early a few days.  ^pray^ God let it be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Result came back as a negative, will redo test when I am supposed to. May 2nd

·
Registered
478 Posts
Im sorry to hear that  ^hugme^ but their is still a chance good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Jadeline  ^pray^ things turn around for you on Fri  ^hugme^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts