Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a few days ago I noticed 2 lumps in my armpit. one was the size of a pea the other slightly larger and deeper in the armpit. I am worried sick. I have been to see GP who didnt really check and just gave me antibiotics. I am 33 wks preg and cant stop imagining the worst.  I have taken the antibiotics and the lumps are still there. I cant belive I have this to deal with at this time in my pregnancy. Are lumps common at this time?? I will go back to GP but not till the end of week :'( :'( :'(

thanks

shara XX

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi

some ladies do develop lumps, especially in late pregnancy due to hormones and your breast tissue changing prior to producing milk.

Try to take a deep breath, wait to see the GP next week, ask him to actually examine them and see how you feel then.

Speak to your midwife about it too, she will be able to examine them whereas I can't.

Let me know what she says

Take care x

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks oink,

I did think of speaking to my midwife but I live in a rural area and they are always so, so busy, I just thought it better not to bother them with this really. But I will give them a ring to try arrange a meeting this week.

just such a worrying time,

shara XXXXXXX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts