Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi LWC Swansea Girlies (or anyone else nearby that wants to meet up),

Thought I'd set up a new topic to sort our meet, save it getting lost in our main thread!

OK, so far we have kinda talked about the following:
Venue - Village Hotel on Fabian Way (daytime coffee meet) or Oceana's (for an evening meet!!)

I personally think the Village as we have a few who could be BFP by then and prob not fancying boogying away!!  Though coffee will be avoided by most - do they sell water Cath?!!!!!!

So next stop date - as most of us are working, would a Saturday or Sunday afternoon suit? That gives us the following dates I can make it over the next month or so:
Sat 31st May/Sun 1st June (I can't manage any earlier sorry!!)
Sat 7th/Sun 8th June
Sat 21st/22nd June
28th/Sun 29th June

(I'm away the w/e of the 14th hence why it's not on the list!!)

How does everybody else fit in with those - hopefully we can find one weekend we can all manage to get together!!

Love n hugs,

Nat
xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
yay... a meet  :)
im easy ;)

just let me know whats decided and i will be there
x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hi Nat - only just seen this post!!

I will check my diary promptly and post later today!!

Cath x :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Sounds good just let me know whats the best date  ;D

Kat xx

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Just checked my diary

Can do either day weekend 31st May/1st June and 7th June/8th June.  Dont think I will make the 21/22 or 28/29 as (if everything goes according to plan) will be having egg collection 23rd June.

Cath x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wicked! I have a bit of a confession - I can't make the 31st weekend as we're in aberystwyth for a wedding - oops!! sorry girlies  :-[

So how about the weekend of 7th/8th? Shall we try Sat first to leave Sunday for chilling with family?

All those in favour say I!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I!! but I may have to be a bit awkward and join you girls a bit later in the afternoon - dh works until 2pm on Saturday so either I wait for him to come home and join you (as with have dd) or if we decide to meet at the Village, my dh has got to pass there to come home so can 'hand her over' and will be child free to enjoy a natter.

P.S.  how will be recognise each other, should be all wear pink carnations!!!????

·
Registered
77 Posts
;D

pink carnations sound fab!!!
bring your lil one then tiger  :) ruby can keep us busy  ;) she looks a sweetie.
7th/8th sounds good to me...  lets do it!!!
x

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hello all,

7th and 8th is fine for me too!

Woo hoo

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Hi all,

Those dates sound good to me.

Good morning to everyone xx

Love Kat x

·
Registered
40 Posts
hi girls i woul;d of loved to meet up with you all but its my birthday on the 6th so hubby may have something planned.

bugger would of loved to get to know you all!!

have you set a date for  7th or 8th? i might be able to make the 8th ..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Vella - Im easy, I dont mind the 7th or the 8th.

Cath x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shall we go for the 8th then? Would that be better for you Cath, what with hubby working on Sat?  Plus Vella could be better for you too!

I don't mind either day and am not very good at making decisions!! Anybody decisive want to make this one for us - as I'll still be trying to work out which one is best on the 9th and miss the whole bleedin thing!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Ok - lets go for the 8th - I dont mind where we meet but as I suggested the Village Hotel is quite central (on fabian way) unless anyone can think of somewhere else - shall we say late afternoon??

Cath x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all sounds very good to me! thanks Cath!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can make the 8th June if its still on Village Inn let me know times x x x x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Ok - I think we are all in agreement are we ladies? 8th June, Village Inn Hotel, Fabian Way, shall we say about 3ish? There is a small coffee shop there and the bar (also a resaturant but think you have to book that) so we could meet in either one of those?

Cath x

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
oh - this is going to be fun!

I dont mind eating, but would prefer just a drink.... I am easy - oh er missus....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I agree Caz - Id prefer just to have a drink so its either the bar or coffee shop (de-caff of course!)

Cath x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts