Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies.
My last consultation I was told LWH will soon be offering Embryoscopi as part of the treatment. Fabulous news for us all.
Just wondering if this has started yet?? Anyone about to start treatment and been told this will be part of their treatment.
My partner nd I were planning on paying for Embryoscope or eeva next cycle to boost are chances. Would obviously be a lot better for us to spend the £700/£800 on other things such as hair analysis and accupuncture.
anything that could help, it's heartbreaking going through failed cycles so desperate to try anything that could help in the tiniest way.

Also any suggestions you ladies have on alternative treatments or anything you did, meds/foods/proteins you had that you believed helped would be more than welcomed. I understand everyone is different bu we are willing to try anything and everything

Xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi, I contacted LWH about this last week and it is definitely now included!

They said that we can't choose which it will be put in, but if we have a preference for one over the other, to let the embryologist know on EC day and they will see if they can accommodate.

Great news really as we weren't sure whether or not to pay the extra this time in case it doesn't work and we need the money for a private cycle.

Good luck with everything  ^hugme^

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for replying.

That's fantastic news, as you said the money we were going to pay for that can go towards other things.
We had already decided we were definately using one of them, so either included with treatment is a massive bonus.
Good luck with your journey

Xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Finferscrossed7

Yes I also had this confirmed this week that it is part of the IVF package, we were made up saving £700!  :)

I have started acupuncture as this is also known to increase IVF success rates. We thought worth a try at just £25 per session per week, just want it to work first time as we haven't got another 6k to find if it doesn't  :(

Good luck & best wishes to you both

xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts