Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been doin crochet now for about a yr.i was wonderin if theres anyone else out there?

·
Premium Member
4,081 Posts
I want to learn how to crochet, i've got a few books and a crochet hook but I'm not very good at it! I was a bit ambitious when I was choosing the books too so the patterns are really hard!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I started this time last year and find it quite theraputic. even managed to save some money and make christmas gifts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been doin it for a yr now and still find readin the patterns hard lol if you on ** look up the art of crochet by theresa someone or other.she does some great stuff and good videos on ytube

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hi Girls,

I could only ever do the basic stitches, and blankets. Couldnt do the edging though.

My Grannys gave me a book, which tells you how to do all different stitches, patterns etc but it gives you diagrams too, which ive found really helps and Ive picked it up in no time. Im imprssed with myself if I do say so  ;D

Patterns do confuse me, but starting to get my head around them now Ive practised all the other stitches  :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.