Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter

A question for you, being that I'm such a paranoid person and all. I slightly fell going up the stairs yesterday if that makes sense. I missed my step and banged into one of the steps against my stomach (which was carpeted). I didn't have a full tumble down a flight of stairs but I just concerned the way I knocked and landed on my stomach. Would I of likely done any damage being that my transfer was only yesterday morning.

Thanks girls.

Ali.x

·
Registered
856 Posts
Happytoddy said:
Hi Peter

A question for you, being that I'm such a paranoid person and all. I slightly fell going up the stairs yesterday if that makes sense. I missed my step and banged into one of the steps against my stomach (which was carpeted). I didn't have a full tumble down a flight of stairs but I just concerned the way I knocked and landed on my stomach. Would I of likely done any damage being that my transfer was only yesterday morning.

Thanks girls.

Ali.x
Not at all but don't make a habit out of it!!

Peter

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response Peter, always a pleasure hearing from you.

I take it from your reply that it indeed takes quite an impact to affect the development stages on an embro, are they quite safely tucked in?

The last thing my consultant said was take things easy but obviously not putting your legs up everyday, as everyday stuff still carries on. My daughter is 15 months and weighs about 24lb, she's at the stage of wanting to be picked up all the time, can this cause any harm. I carry her up and down the stairs when necessary, in and out of the car, in and our of her high chair. I'm just so aware of what I'm doing, that I don't want to lessen my chances of success.

Thanks alot Peter.

Ali.x

·
Registered
856 Posts
Happytoddy said:
Thanks for your response Peter, always a pleasure hearing from you.

I take it from your reply that it indeed takes quite an impact to affect the development stages on an embro, are they quite safely tucked in?

The last thing my consultant said was take things easy but obviously not putting your legs up everyday, as everyday stuff still carries on. My daughter is 15 months and weighs about 24lb, she's at the stage of wanting to be picked up all the time, can this cause any harm. I carry her up and down the stairs when necessary, in and out of the car, in and our of her high chair. I'm just so aware of what I'm doing, that I don't want to lessen my chances of success.

Thanks alot Peter.

Ali.x
dear Ali,

All of these things are OK. Don't join the UK weight lifting team but a toddler is fine!!

Regards,

Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts