Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hope everything went as well as possible yesterday Nutty and that you are being looked after by your oh.
Good luck with tests etc, keep us posted.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks CG - it was very traumatic and had to stay in overnight as I had quite a lot of blood loss, they've said I can go home today. DH was amazing, slept in a chair next to me all night

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nutty, I am so, so sorry to read this news.
Hoping you can both get time to heal before rushing at a new cycle but understand your readiness to get going ASAP. It's a different grief each time it happens and so different for each individual too. So as much as I say I understand how your feeling i know it's not truly the same. But please accept my sympathies, I remember the raw pain so clearly. I trust your positivity and strength will see you through this difficult time. Much, much love xXx

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi ladies. I know I haven't been on for ages I do read as I always have but haven't been on for a long while.

Nutty. I am so sorry to read  your news :( xx

X-ray our babies have the same birthday. Congratulations on your little boy and with so little pain relief.
I hope everyone else is doing okay
Xx

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks ladies,

I've got an appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic at my hospital next Monday plus got my follow up at care on 21st where we can discuss tests etc. Think we'll be going for Chicago tests as wondering if I've got NK cells with both pregnancies stopping developing between 6 and 7 weeks. I'm still very positive it wish the bloody hpts would hurry up and go negative so I know everything is getting back to normal. Got my holiday in 4 weeks so looking forward to that :) X

·
Registered
438 Posts
Aww nutty nat I'm so so sorry to hear ur news,be strong you can be you know it. 

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
sorry ladies, first time logging on in a while. Just wanted to send love to nutty x

·
Registered
488 Posts
Oh nutty I'm so sorry to read your news. I've not logged on for ages sorry but think about you all often xx I hope that you are looking after yourself, it will be your time soon  ^reiki^

X-Ray many congratulations on your little boy!!

I hope everyone else is doing ok? I'm just planning a 3rd birthday party not sure how that happened. I think of you all so much, especially when ever there is a magpie x

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello ladies!!!

I'm back and about to commence my FET but with a difference... my tests showed I have elevated NK cells and also LADS (something to do with immunes). So having intralipids, clexine and steroids his time. This is my last Frostie scrim my 2nd cycle and have one more remaining NHS funded cycle and any Frosties that come from it.  Can't believe it's 4 years ago that we were all starting. Hope so much this is my time.  Hope you and all your little ones are ok xx

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good luck nuttynat, the immune system drugs were definitely the missing ingredient for me. Xx

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sounds good that you have a new approach to this FET cycle. Although they were treating me empirically the Clexane and steroids worked for me on our final cycle. Really hope it is your time. Good luck xx

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Hi all

Nutty, good luck with your cycle - where are you up to now?

I'm not sure if I logged on to tell you - having given all of my maternity and baby stuff away, we've had a natural conception! And it is a miracle - we were told our odds of conceiving naturally were the equivalent of winning the lottery jackpot. I'll be 16w on Weds and am still trying to get my head around it!

X

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congratulations Pixanne. What amazing news. Maybe you'll have a boy this time do you'll need all new clothes. X

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congratulations Pixanne - that really is amazing news!

Nutty how are you getting on with your FET cycle?

Xx

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wow Pixanne what amazing news!!

Afm my af was around a week late 🙈 Today is day 7 of my double estrogen, patches and asprin and day 2 of steroids. Had my intralipids yesterday. Have my lining scan next week on Monday so fingers crossed all is well and I can start on cyclogest and clexane. Off to acupuncture later as really found that helped last cycle x

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey nutty nat and everyone else,just had a moment just realised it's been 4 years since it all started and still no baby. I just felt full of sadness remembering the struggle. I wish you all well and hope you are all doing fantastic love blue egg

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks blue egg. I know it's been 4 years, but when my baby finally arrives (which i'm positive it will one day) it will all be worth it x

·
Registered
438 Posts
I love you positive outlook nutty nat. I really wish you all the best. I think we were the only two without positive outcome s out of everyone. I admire you for not giving up like I did. The last few days have been rough for me as we had our first failed round this time 4 year ago. I can't believe how time has passed. I've not shed a tear for my failure in over two years but it but me like a train the other day plus my friend just gave birth to her third this morning. We keep talking about fostering but I don't know. Me and dh got made redundant in may luckily we got new jobs but I miss the old job,my work mates and I reckon it's all hitting me now.
Sorry for the rant but I'm just on edge at the minute xxxx

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Awwww hugs blue egg, I think we are the only two left :( fostering sounds good.  do you not fancy adoption or maybe having another go?

Afm ... had my lining scan today and lining is 6mm and looks very healthy - was 5.5mm last time so it's even better. They are going to ring me later when they've had their planning meeting but thinks my ET will be next Tuesday!!! So a Tee Total Xmas for me! 😂

Hope everyone is ok xxx

1 - 20 of 71 Posts