Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Afternoon ICSI Chicks and Cockerel Andy

Back from the outlaws in one piece.  Had my last dose of alcohol last night until after treatment is over.   ^drink^ Have PMT bigtime, only day 26, have had 35 days for past cpl of months.  If AF turns up before Monday will have to delay treatment for 5 weeks as the clinic is closed.  Nothing I can do about it will just have to see what happens.   ^excercise3^

Dotty, are you holding in there?  Where did you buy your tests from and which ones were they?

Fab news Debs and her family are safe.  Poor love though, what a shame about their holipops, just at a time when they could have done with some R&R.  Important thing is they are ok though.  Have checked the Sky news message service to see if there was any news on Mae, did a search but nothing revealed.  Will be great when we hear from her.   ^feedback^

Sarah, so very sorry about the BFN.  Nothing can prepare you for it and words aren't enough but we are hear for you if you want to chat about it.  Great news you have some frosties for when you get your breath back.   ^Cuddle^

Vic, appreciate you are finding the wait hard.  May be easier once you start cycling, feel as though something is happening.  How are you getting on with the metformin?

Cam nice to see you posting again.

Andy how's your role with the cineprojector, mastered the popcorn supply yet?

Tiff, wowee, top news, well done girlie.  what a rollercoaster of a year it's been for you and DH.  Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you both.   ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Any plans for an ICSI chat next week?

Nat, how you doing?

Have reflexology tomorrow again.  Had another planned for next week but if I'm cycling think I will cancel it.  Does anyone else have any reflexology?

Big hello to everyone else not posting just now. ^santa^

Lolly XXX

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Tiff,

What can I say but a huge congratulations to you!!! I am so pleased for you and DH. What a great Christmas present for you both.

^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Love,

Nat x x x

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi ICSI Chicks and C Andy,

Emma - so sorry to hear your news. You must be devasted. Hang in there and heres hoping you can move onto your frosties as soon as you feel ready. Remember we are all here for you when you need us, so just shout. Sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lolly - heres hoping your AF does not rear its ugly head until next week. What tx plan will you be on?

Like Vic I am counting down the days for D/R and TESE. Great news about Tiff and this makes me realise that if all fails with TESE we still have options that can still bge successful!!

Well I have done my good deed for the day and did a days work. Now off until a week today and off to visit some friends in Marlow tomorrow for the New Year.

Dotty - any news officially?

Lots of love to everyone

Nat x x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi All

Emma .... so sorry to hear about the BFN.  A huge hug going out to you.  You know where we are wen you're ready  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tiff - WHAT CAN I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS.  What an excellent end to what has been such a difficult year.  Ill have a few drinks for you (tee hee)  ;D ;D

Nat & Vic - this time next week eh.... Im getting excited for you both.  Its good you've met up the way you have, it'll be great support for each other. 

Im starting to get worried about Mae .... does anyone know when she is due back ?? I dont think I was posting when she went away. 

Lolly, Shannon, Sarah & Claudine hope you're all doing ok and ready to take on another year. 

Best wishes to everyone else

Cam xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Cam,

Have just checked and Mae's last post was on 16th December, so assuming she went away that day, she would be due back tomorrow if she went for 2 weeks?

Mae - as everyone else has said, hoping you are safe and well. Let us know as soon as you can.

Nat x x x

·
Registered
391 Posts
Afternoon

Thanks to Cam who just put me right (thanks again!)  I realised I stuffed up and put Sarah when I meant Emma.  Huge apologies to you both, hope i haven't caused offence.  Thinking of you Emma and keeping everything crossed for you Sarah.

Dotty I'm having Puregon from day 2 of AF for approx 10 days with 5 days ish of olugatran in the middle to stop the LH flare.  All new to me I'm usually on weeks of buserelin and then three or four weeks of both buserlin and puregon.  If things go to plan I should be having EC around 20th Jan. 

Nat, a day's work, are you trying to shame the rest of us!  I've done not a lot and feel whacked.  Get another guide dog tomorrow so will be good to get out and have some exercise.  I used to work in Marlow before I made it back to the good old NHS.  Have fun.  You'll be ready to downreg when you get home?

Apologies again!

Lolly XXX

·
Registered
391 Posts
Durr am at it again, I meant Nat both times there not Dotty!  Best not post for a wee while! 

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lolly - you're as bad as me with names..I have to make notes before I write personals so I don't get everyone muddled up  ;D

So here goes - proof that I have been paying attention  ;)

Emma - I was so sad to hear your news. Keeping everything crossed for your little frosties ^snowflake^

Cam - thanks for your good wishes..counting down now. Was back at work today anyway so at least time is going a bit faster. Fancy looking forward to sticking needles in yourself ! I must be warped !

Lolly - have IM'd you - been threatening to do it for while haven't I ? I am so lazy  ::) How are you finding reflexology ? When we had our first consulation the dr suggested I have it but I have never got round to finding one. I had a home reflexology kit from a friend for Christmas but not sure I know what I am doing with it..feels nice mind !! ;)

One question I had is ref your tx plan...I wouldn't have a clue if I was asked. Is everyone different ? What are the differences with all the different drugs names...I'm thick I know. I will d/reg with Suprefact & stimm with puregon but I have no idea for how long etc....are these questions I should be asking the clinic ?? ^stupid^

Dotty - fab news on the 2 lines again..tomorrow is your official test date too isn't it?  ^BFP^

Hi Nat - have fun over New Year...another step closer again ! Phew !

I so hope that Mae is ok over there in Asia...be glad to see her name on here again.  ^reiki^

Ok see you all...going for a surf in the online sales. Can't be bothered with the real thing !!

Take care
Vic xxx

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Wow, some amazing postings....

Debs - I would not have liked to be with your bro and his dw maybe they can show how to work the luck mojo thang..  ;)

Tif - congrats

Emma - It's christmas so I reckon the froties will be kewl and ready for the new year!!

Lolly - Purgeon... hmm are you injecting yourself my DW couldn't work up the strength to do it herself...

As for everyone one else hope to find out what going on in the new year and how long it takes us all to break some if not all resolutions...
As for me I did a nice christmas bombshell as my parents have been living in another world as far as infertility goes I bought my mum the "infertiliy sucks" book, my present was one of hope and understanding (or hope they start understanding) the comment back from my brother was I should have bought a big box of chocolates to hide it and basically I was being a tight git as I'd spent more on everyone else.
Nice to see the spirit of christmas is still about love and understanding and not just 'how big is my pressy'.

Saying that however DW's parents have given us a big check...  DW has been looking how to spend as we spent yesterday afternoon in John lewis in the prams and nusery section...

Take care all
Andy

·
Registered
361 Posts
Emma - really sorry to hear about your BFN - sending you lots of hugs and my thoughts are with you and your DH.....Deborah x

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tiff - congrats on BFP - thats great news!

Dotty - been catching up on the posts.... seems like you have BFP - thats wonderful news...

Sarah- any news yet?

Just been thinking about Mae and really hope and pray she is okay..... We are up north now in Chang Mai - trying to relax and take things easy. My dh joins us all on 2nd Jan - I cant wait. Been d/regging since 26th Dec - been howling for about 1 hour a day - very emotional and sensitive... I feel very pms - perhaps thats normal? and very hungry too? not sure if anyone had those symptoms...

Vik and Nat not to long to go now

Thanks once again for all your messages.... Deborah

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hiya all,
Well 'official' test date today and got a really strong + with a clearblue test.
^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^

Deb, so good to see you safe! We just need to hear from Mae now.

Emma, I've IMed you but wanted to send you a massive  ^Cuddle^

Hi to everyone else
Love
dotty xxxxx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Dotty,

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so pleased for you.

You are our South Wales Success Story and both me and Vic are now hoping to be number 2 and 3, very shortly.

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Love

Nat x x x

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wowee Dotty, well done you!  So pleased for you.

^jumpin^ ^bundle^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^

Here's to a very sober but delirious New Year!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Congratulations Dotty and DH

^banana^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^jumpin^ ^bow^

what a way to start the new year

All the best for your pregnancy

Sarah
xx

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi everyone

Sorry haven't posted for a while, have been having a peek at the boards to keep up on everyones progress  :eek: :eek:.

Big huggles to Emma  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the new year for you and DH and your frosties.

Lots of congratulations to Dotty, Tiff and Sarah, fantastic news  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ What fab xmas pressies!!

Lolly-  Hope your jabbing is going well

Vic-  Different clinics use different drugs, so nothing for you to worry about hun  ;) I stimmed on menopur, but for one day had puregon as i had run out  :eek: :eek:.  They said was exactly the same drug just made by a different manuafacturer...  I downregged for about 2 weeks and stimmed for about 2weeks, but again everyone is different.  You will have your regular scans to determine when egg collection is...  Good luck with this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Shannon-  Hi hun, long time no speak  ;D ;D  I haven't been to the quiz for a couple of weeks, will have to come again to claim back my title from you!!  ;D ;D  The animal round is my speciality (or is that hubbys speciality!! ssh don't tell anyone  ;) ) Hope you had a good crimbo and have a good new year.

We had our first scan on xmas eve which went well as saw ickle bubs with heartbeat, but i am now back to worrying  :-\ :-\ I have been feeling really icky for the last couple of weeks, but today seem a bit better.  i should be grateful but instead have started panicking!! We have another scan booked on 10th January 2005!!
Andy- Did DW's symptoms come and go??

Big hello and lots of love to everyone else.  Will have to try and keep in touch more regularly from now on  ;)

Lots of love
Kel
xxx  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
361 Posts
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Congratulations Dotty and DH... wonderful news. So happy for you.

Best of luck with your pregnancy  ^congrats^

Deborah x 

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thank you so much for your congratulations and good wishes!
It hasn't really sunk in properly yet! ;D
It means so much to see you all posting messages for me when you are all going through so much! 
^Heart^ and  ^Cuddle^

dotty xxxxx

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.