Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've only had this stroller 3 months and already its squeakin really badly. it doesn't sounds so much like the wheels more the frame.

i got it from argos and as i still have the receipt i took it back yesterday but the manager said as its not a manufacturers fault, anything could be causing it to squeak the wouldn't replace it. she also said she had bought one for her daughter and it was the same.

just wondered if anyone else had this problem????? it actully embarrasses me and im takin it on holiday on monday  :-[

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I would go back and ask for the address/phone no for head office. She's right in saying its not a manufacturers fault but you might be able to appeal to someone's better nature higher up.

Nikki xx

·
Registered
868 Posts
If it's wheels or the frame try spraying furniture polish on it as it has silicone in it and that acts as a lubricant.

I've had three sets of wheels for my iCandy cherry and they suggest putting furniture polish on the wheels to keep them lubricated!!

FG

I had no luck when I went to iCandy direct as they told me my contract was with the shop!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts