Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I know this is a ladies in waiting board and I'm a "man in waiting" but hope you don't mind me asking a question.  My DW had 2 blasts put back in 12 days ago and we are due to test Monday.  We've been a bit naughty - yes ^police^ - and a cross came up immediately.  Once you get the cross on the pee stick - can this change- or can we be cautiously optimistic that it has worked???

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Once you get a positive, the blood test just would confirm it. Congratulations! The only way it would change is if she miscarries which we pray it doesn't happen. Keep good care of her. Avoid making her worried or upset as the uterous contracts when the women become upset.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
hi

i think it depends on what drugs she had as these can sometimes cause a false reading to show but they should really be out of the system by now so i would stay cautiously excited that its a real BFP! ^reiki^  good luck for official test day!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

As you had blasts put back you are generally 3ish days ahead of normal cycle, (blasts normally 5 dpc)

So i would say congrats to you and your dw  ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Well done, now i do hope you spoling her !!!  ;D

Netty

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ladies - as always your comments are very much appreciated.  After continuous months of bad news you can never quite believe good news. 

Although we have the positive, I will try and stay calm until the official TD, but in the meantime will take your advice and continue to spoil DW rotten.

Take care

C

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi there C ~ you're very welcome to post here. I forget it's called Ladies in Waiting....that's probably why we don't get many blokes on here :)

Sounding pretty good for you though.....did DW have a trigger shot? I'm guessing it would be way out of her system by now though. Loads of luck for Monday but I'm sure it'll be fab news ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Lizzy - yes, trigger injection was 36 hrs b4 EC - 21 April.  Since then only Cyclogest (I say only but those things look like evil little buggers !!).

C

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I would say the trigger is probably out of her system by now so it looke like  BFP to me!  Good luck for test day and let us know how you get on.

Tracy xxx

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jo

Pleased to say it was still a BFP on TD and we're both cautiously very very excited.  I posted my thoughts on the BFP announcement board. 

Hope all is well with you and look after yourself.

C

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Congratulations... heres to another 8 months of success xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Ah, that's fab news....congratulations to you both ^cloud9^

Lizzy xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts