Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies

Love, luck & sticky vibes

Natasha x

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi girls,

Yvonne, I am still managing to be patient so far, but I will be ringing this afternoon if I haven't heard anything!

Iccleone, it sounds like you had a lovely day, and those chocies won't do any harm. Have you got anything planned for tommorow?

Hi everyone else xx

·
Registered
499 Posts
Omg, I have rang and my results are all back and okay!!!!  ;D They said they are already in the process of matching me and I should hear within a couple of days!!! I am over the moon, ^banana^ and that excited and nervous I feel sick!!  ^scared^

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
hope u r all well ladies

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
LL - how exciting ^clapping^ wooo-hoooo!

princess ^hello^ how are you?

Iccle - happy birthday for tomorrow :)

Yvonne - hope your staying calm and positive ^reiki^

I've got  my protocol through, i've missed out starting on this cycle by one day, gutted!   Suppose another month won't hurt!!  Having aspirin and steroids (Dexamethasone) plus a HRT and have to have a scan CD13.

xxxxxx

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bummer about missing on this cycle Flower - but 4 weeks isn't too long (well not at least for those of us that aren't waiting  ;D )

Fantastic news about getting your results back LL - won't be long now!

Hi Princess  ^wave^

I don't have anything planned for tomorrow (except for my NHS consultation!!!)- got to have a wisdom tooth out on Wednesday morning and I'm on antibiotics as I had a bit of an infection behind it so no beer  ^eyes^ - Saturday was the day for my celebrations really

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
are you going to st marys iccle?  we had ours earlier in the year, they were very thorough, was there for ages! or have you already been once?  xxx

·
Registered
499 Posts
Happy Birthday Iccleone!!!!!!!!!!  ^birthday^ Hope all goes well today with your appointment, I will be thinking of you  :)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hi Girls

^birthday^ Iccle One. Good luck for your wisdom tooth op, who's your consultant is it Dr Langton at Fairfield?? I had mine out yesterday at the Beaumont hospital in Bolton....Ouch, but at least it's out now so no more bother!!

Not good news for me girls I'm afraid. Had my FSH test yesterday and even after 3 months of Cyclo Progynova my FSH is still 18. Don't know whether it's ever going to come down. I am going to give it another 2 months on the HRT and then after that not sure! Not having my FSH done again next month, going to wait until August now.

Had my wisdom tooth out yesterday and I look like a bl**dy chipmunk now and I'm in agony. Going back to bed with some painkillers now.

Bye for now
Sarah xx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Happy Birthday Iccleone!

Hooray, AF finally arrived this lunchtime! Now all I need to sort is something from the doctors to keep her away whilst I'm in NY and then so I can time her so she isn't around as a guest for the wedding.

Only a week and a half til we go back to CARE to discuss going down the egg donor line. Keen to get things rolling on that now. Anyone aware of the average wait for a match?

Foxy
xxx

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hi Girls

Thanks for all your birthday wishes girls, had a good day so far

I went to St Mary's and got everything sorted, I am due AF at the weekend and the cons said that I can have my day 2 bloods done then and if they can fit me in I can start on this cycle!!!!

Hoping like mad that they can fit me in and I don't have to wait

No Swinny - my dentist is doing it  :eek: totally crapping it! I'm sorry about your fsh results  ^hugme^ , I hope that your hrt can bring it down some more

Foxy, I think there is a 9 mth wait or thereabouts for recipients at Care -  It seems such a long time I know but I know of someone that only waited 3mths so it may not be too bad. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long.

Yes I'm at St Mary's Flower, one thing that has bothered me today though is that the cons said that they wouldn't prescribe any Clexane for me - Care said that I should have it (had it on last treatment and I got pregnant) now I'm not sure whether to just take it anyway as I have enough left from last time.
I'd kick myself if I didn't get pregnant off this attempt and would fret that it was because I hadn't taken it. But then I don't want to self prescribe - just don't know what to do.

MIL just arrived - got to go x

·
Registered
499 Posts
Omg Iccleone thats fantastic news  ^hugme^ I am due AF at weekend and it has now been confirmed that I will start day 21 of cycle too! I hope they start you too as we would be pretty much starting together. It would be nice to cycle with you with all your experience  :) What a wonderful birthday present for you! Hope tommorow isnt too bad  :eek: I am sure you will be fine  :)

Swinny, Hows your gum hole? Hope its easing off!

Foxy glad to hear AF has eventually arrived, hope you can get it under control for NY

Yvonne, how are you? 3 sleeps to go!

Flowerpot, how are you?

Hi to everyone else xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Iccle (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!)  Thats why we havent gone with our one NHS go because they won't "support" my positive immune tests, ie, CARE say i  need the steroids and aspirin etc but st marys say they wouldnt do it, so to me its a total waste of time.  its great news you can go so quick ^clapping^

LL - great news too and even better if you and Iccle are cycling!

^hello^ everyone, must dash, 2nd half of the footie is starting!! I'm fine thanks chicks :-*
xxx

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean Flower - I think that we will go with the treatment layed out by St Mary's and see what happens - if needs be we could stretch to one more sole treatment with Care, it so confusing, well no it's not really - Care said that we needed Clexane and Aspirin and we got pregnant, St Mary's say that they will only offer it if we have 2 miscarriages - how unjust is that?

Great news LL - here's hoping the NHS can fit me in their treatment diary!!  - their success rate is only 20% which is pants compared to Cares 35%! Ah well it's free and it might just work ^reiki^

·
Registered
686 Posts
Oweeee  :'(

been to the dentist and my tooth broke whilst he was pulling it out :'( :'(

He is now referring me to the hospital to get the root removed under GA which means a wait of up to 5 months  :eek: although he says that is pretty ok as the wait time targets are changing in October as right now it can take up to two years!!!!!
It may mean a wait of nearly a year though if I get pregnat off this treatment as I don't think you can have GA whilst pregnant can you?  ???

It'll be worth it in that case though  ;)

the anaesthetic is wearing off now too - I had a coedeine about an hour ago - I might have another one soon  ^eyes^

·
Registered
499 Posts
OWWH! Your poor thing  ^hugme^ Get plenty of painkillers down you and have a rest if you can? What a shame the dentist couldn't do it, you must have been all hyped up just to have half a job  ^bigbad^ Still hopefully it wont cause you any problems until you have the root out. No, I don't think you can have a GA whilst you are pregnant unless is an emergency. That means the tooth will definitely have to wait until later next year  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ x

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Ouch Iccle One, not good!! Have they put a temporary filling over it? I am right with you on the pain stakes. I am popping Codeine for fun and I look like the elephant man. I can't believe that your dentist was even attempting it under a local anaesthetic.

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi everyone,

Yvonne, not heard from you for a few days I hope everything is?? Good luck for tommorow xx

Iccle one hows your tooth feeling?

Love to everyone else x

LL xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
ouch iccle ^hugme^

quick hello from me i'm afraid, should be on at weekend :-*

xxxx

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi all,

Just realised how silly I am.  I hadn't clicked notify for this board when it moved last week so I just thought no-one was around  ;D  ;D

LL that's great news you'll be starting CD21 - I will probably be just starting the 2WW then.

Sarah and Iccle your poor teeth, know how you both feel, I had all 4 wisdom teeth out a few years ago under GA because they were impacted and weren't coming through, not nice  ^hugme^ 

Iccle, hope you managed to still have a good birthday and  ^reiki^ St Mary's can fit you in for tx this cycle.

Did my first injection this morning, really don't know what I was so worried about ::)  The most fiddly thing was drawing up the syringe and I didn't even feel the needle go in my leg, just a bit stingy as the fluid went in and then itchy for a couple of minutes afterwards.  You can't even see where I did it now.  So glad to have got the first one out of the way with no problems.

Hope everyone else is okay?

Yvonne xx

1 - 20 of 279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.