·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Thanks lilly xx

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Found you! :)

Trigger tonight and EC Saturday so all go now! I'll get to have pICSI too so that's good, was a bit scared they'd delay for a second because the tech today wasn't as thorough as yesterday and progress on the big ones had apparently stopped.

You'd think it'd be a bit more computerised by now rather than the tech counting and rounding up/down.

Feeling excited xx

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
PS. Saw MrP looking rather bored and idle playing on his PC. It's really quiet here today xx

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
😂😂 was he bet he's loving his last day 😂😂. 

Great news Lou, exciting times ahead xx

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Trigger at 10pm. Anyone remember how quick they could escape from admission? How long were they in the building? xx

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For my ET (I was admitted/sedated and went to theatre) was about 3 hours from memory?

Good luck!

L x

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
L_ouise, we were there about 5 hours. Had to be there at 08:30 and had a nice lunch before we left around 13:30. X

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Thanks. I don't like hanging around but need to get back to lo asap :)

They've told me that they don't serve lunch anymore :(

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got soup and sandwich in April? It was lovely too! X

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
It must be really new because the nurse phoned back a second time to tell me as if she'd been reminded. Unless it's a Saturday thing... All I know is no "free" grub for me xx

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe Mr P was moonlighting as the onsite Chef??  ;D

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Haha lilly xx

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
It's not fair! I jest but I'm really upset about it as pathetic as that sounds. It was all part of the experience. I'm tempted to order pizza to my suite ;) xx

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I'd take something with you then, I was ravenous by that time.
They must of stopped it, mine was a Saturday too. X

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good luck Louise hope you get lots off eggs!
We only got tea and biscuits when I had mine,  I was rather disappointed too haha
We are off on holiday again tomorrow but I'll keep checking when I get wifi, how your all getting on!
Looking forward to a bit of us time and then when we get back it's save save save. We have thought long and hard and decided we are going for donor, hubby's in a really good place about it and seems excited, my heads a bit all over the place  but we have decided we are desperate to be a family which ever way we have to get it  and my husband wants us to have the best chance... Going to look into egg share as well an see if I qualify xxx

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
JKDon enjoy your holiday, I'm glad your hubby is in a good place now, and your going to cycle again xx

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trying to think what we got at St Mary's it was tea and toast on ivf ward and my ERPC recently I got a packet sandwich and coffee, I always take snacks anyway for DP and me, usually cereal bars and a drink

Wonder why they stopped? Report back if you find out Louise

Jk that's great news so happy for you, honestly when I was pg if never occurred to me it was donor, have a lovely holiday

L x

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Jkdon, have a lovely holiday! I'm glad that you've managed to work your magic on hubby and you are both back on track. Once you make that decision, I don't think you look back so there is lots to look forward to :)

Lilly, I will report back my findings ;)

Jam&cream, I am going shopping today so will pick out something tasty. Hmm... Good nourishing savoury...?

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please do!

There's a few of us meeting from FF and off FF in Manchester on a Sat soon
If anyone fancies it? It's a mix of bump/babies and 'still trying'

L x

1 - 20 of 893 Posts