Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having our first icsi this month - starting 9th Feb.  Dh has just told me that since the last rca he had he has had problems with his willie - it hurt to wee but that has passed now, but now it won't go fully hard.  Even when he wakes up it is not fully hard - he said it's like the blood won't fill it up to go "rock hard".

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?  I first thought maybe it was psychological, but it's affecting all his erections.  Is it a urinary infection?  I've told him to go to the gp, but obviously we really want to clear it up now, we'd rather use fresh swimmers than frozen.  This couldn't have happened at a worse time.  Oh, he is on hormone injections at the moment because the problem we have is that his pituitary gland doesn't work properly.  Could he suddenly be over/under-responding to the drugs?  (he's been on them for 2 years).

Please tell me what you think - we desperately want to clear this up soon - it's the worst timing possible.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Firstly, I think you really should get him to see a doc, if only to have a urine sample checked for infection. If that comes back clear then he may need to explain things to the doc in more detail which I know will be difficult, but necessary. Are you able to physically "help" with the problem or not? Sometimes when treatment is looming, it can cause problems for the men and they just need a helping hand if you´ll excuse the phrase.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts