Lisa-anne 8 Apr
aliso1 12 Apr

^fairydust^

Much love, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Lizzy,

Definate BFN for me.  AF has arrived this morning too ^snarl^ ^witch^!  Will deffo be going for another cycle of ICSI, in the meantime we'll be trying our best to get preg naturally (spent a fortune yesterday on vitamins recommended by Marilyn Glenville and Im going to follow her 4 month plan - Ive bought proxeed for Hubby too!!).  Its all worth a try I feel, and I can at least have peace of mind knowing Im doing everything I can to maximise our chances.
Congratulations to all the BFP's, hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnancy :) Sorry to the BFN's, we just got to dust ourselves off and keep positive (and keep trying)!!!!  Lotsa Love,

Holly xxx

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Girls,

And it was another BFN for us yesterday - on our fifth attempt.

Sadly, this will probably be the end of the line for us as we have very few resources left and it is my 44th birthday next week.  I have asked for Mr Taranissi at the ARGC to give us his opinion first.

It was our anniversary on Thursday and between all the tears we realised that every birthday, anniversary and holiday had been around either a horrible IVF failure or operation for so many, many years.

If only the hospital had not made that mistake on my DH when he had cancer it would have been a different story for us.

At least it can't be said that we didn't give it our very best shot.

Good luck to all the ladies still to test.

With love from,

·
Registered
371 Posts
Huge hugs to those with BFNs. ^Cuddle^ My heart goes out to all of you.

Congrats to those who's dreams have come true this time. You fill me with hope.

To all those left to test Good Luck.

I'm feeling better after a short holiday in the Lakes and just wanted to thank my 2ww buddies for all their support.

Love to all
Leni x

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi girls,

Just a quick one to say congrats to the  ^BFP^ there are a few at the moment which is great to see and inspiring for the rest of us waiting to test. Enjoy your pregnancy's.

Also can I just say how sorry I am for the bfn's. It is so hard on this rocky road we are treading some times  ^hugme^

I only have to Waite until Wednesday for my test, (hopefully I will get that far) I had one of those days yesterday where you just want to test. I am ok today though. Have spent a few hours in the garden doing some light tidy-up work so I am quite happy with myself tonight.

I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather and your weekend xxx

^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^  ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all

All over for me AF showed last night and a BFN this morning. Had resigned myself to a negative. Hubby only got home yesterday so he's gutted.
So now looking at out 3 options egg donation, adoption or child-free. Going to get all info and decide in a month or so what we want to do.
Take care and good luck to all those testing soon.
Jaki

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just wanted to offer huge congrats to those who got a BFP, and huge ^Cuddle^ to those who got a BFN. Wishing you loads of  ^reiki^ for the future.

^goodluck^ to all those still to test.

Sarah xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello All

Very naughty I know but was cracking up Friday and couldn't wait any longer. Tested on Friday night and again on Saturday morning both tests said  ^BFP^  I really can't believe it, we still have the test the clinic gave us to do tomorrow but I'm feeling pretty confident .

Good luck to the rest off you still wainting to test and big hugs to those who have not been so lucky this time.

Take care

Heidi xx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi everyone,
its a  ^BFN^ for me,  ^witch^ showed up for me the day before I was due to test, I did a test on Friday which was the day before and had a -tive so didn't  bother to do a test on the day I was supposed to as I have had a unusually painfull and nasty period.  Never mind, I have some frosties so am going to speak to the clinic and hope I can start on that asap.
I have a question- when I had my egg transfer it was very painfull as they couldn't get the catheter into my uterus, they did eventually and I have heard that the transfer needs to be a smooth a possible, does anyone know if maybe the problem with my uterus could be reason why I have never got pregnant naturally and  is there anything I can do to stop this happening again? I would really appreciate any advice.
Congtatulations to all those with a  ^BFP^ and my heart goes out ot all of you with a  ^BFN^ as I konw how you all feel.
B

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear Jaki,

I am so sorry to hear the terrible news.  It's been a long journey for you and you really did deserve a positive this time.

Sending big ((HUGS)) to you and your DH as words are not enough at times like this.

With love from,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just a quick one to say fingers crossed and good luck for your test today Amberstar.

Heidi x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello all, thanks for all the posts.
Sorry to say it is a BFN for me too. Am truly gutted. crying as I write, jsut think how unfair it all is really like a lottery with bad odds
Good Luck to you all. I feel really bad sorry
xx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Amberstar, so sorry for your BFN - please don't give up hope we are all here for you  ^hugme^

Sara

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
So sad :'( - I just logged on to send you an IM and read this - just wanted to send you a huge cyber hug..

Take care of yourself,

Deb X

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dear All,

I got a BFN last week. I haven't posted much this time round but have been getting support from reading all the posts, so thanks for that. Not sure whether to do one more IVF or not, going to let it sink in first.

fingers crossed for all those still to test

Treen

·
Registered
751 Posts
Lilly and Amberstar, so sorry it hasn't worked out for you this time. Have a good cry and get the sadness and hurt out, then you can begin to look at what's next.

It's not a good time to hear this, but try not to give up hope. Remember, it's just a long old journey...

Abby
x

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Ladies
May I join your thread?
I've got 2 little embies tucked up (as of this afternoon), and I'm feeling a excited but anxious.
I'm due to test of April 1st and against all odds I've found myself here.  It's been one rollercoaster of a journey!  Sharing stories/concerns will help me through this wait.
:-* :-*

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just want to send my condolences to Amberstar and Lilly at this sad time - my thoughts are with you.

Good luck to those waiting to test and welcome to KK.

Heidi x

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.