201 - 220 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
You are so lovely x thank you. Still waiting, and stewing 😆 x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ruthie - Congrats on your scan and your two beans on board. I did think you might have twins with the HCG numbers you have had. The scan sounds reassuring as they are both measuring as they should be. 5W5d is still very early for a scan so for most people they won't see heartbeats, fetal poles etc at this time. Thinking of you for your next scan.

Lea - So glad your DH was able to go to the scan with you. Glad all was well with the scan.

Dusky - I need to restart my acupuncture, I find it so relaxing and sometimes find I fall asleep. You numbers are looking great. Remember that the trigger also stimulates the follicles to grow more so you may be surprised by your result. Are they waiting on blood test results to decide on more stims or not?

Pritamin - Glad you scratch and scan went well and wasn't to painful. Hopefully a lovely new fresh bed is made for you embryo.

Blossom and Wilberdoo - thinking of you both.

Sorry if I have missed anyone.

AFM - My AF arrived 2 days ago. We have decided not to go ahead with a transfer this month as I am still feeling rubbish and want my body to be in the best condition it can be. I am disappointed as I am over waiting, however it really seems like the most sensible thing to do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dojiejo, that’s a big decision but you know what’s right for your body and as you say you want to feel tip top 👍🏻

Mine don’t do bloods, they have just called, stimm tonight and tomorrow morning, hcg tmrw night and EC is Monday at 9am. I am trying not to worry, I know they will grow a bit more... 🙏🤞

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry, me again... can you tell I don’t have anyone else to talk to...?! 😬😆

I guess the crux of my worry is that I have never have the numbers go down, 17 to 13... I know they have missed the odd one but unlikely if it is a big one that might be in the running anyway...

Sorry, don’t mean to keep talking about me...

How is everyone doing? Xx

·
Registered
430 Posts
Don't be sorry Dusky, it isn't unusual to have a jump between follicle size, they are probably stimm you tonight and tomorrow to give the others a chance to catch up. With my last scan of my scan before I had my trigger I had follicles sized between 21 - 7, with most being 12 -16.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Dusky try not to worry, honestly you are following my cycle almost exactly and I had really good numbers for collection. I know it’s hard as we worry the whole time but I’m sure you will get some very good results xx

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks so much ladies x I have never had a reduction in the amount of follicles before... I can’t do anything about it and am praying so hard that they keep growing. I said before I had carried on stimming and had another scan but she said the good ones may then be too big x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there.
I’m just about to start my first go at fertility treatment in London, having had it delayed twice due to COVID. I’m 39, and DH 46, we’ve been TTC for 5+ years with no obvious reason as to what is wrong, although DH has low morphology.
I finished a course of Norethisterone in the week, and AF arrived today. I have my baseline scan booked for Monday.
Best wishes to all going through this in the current climate. It’s really helped to read about others experiences.
SS

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Sopsar and welcome, all systems go then, so exciting, wishing you so much luck.

Does anyone have experience of DHEA? I have been on it for 6 months, asked the clinic yesterday if I should stop it and they said they didn’t really know but yes, they didn’t sound confident at all, I am a bit of a guineapig for them. Google seems to say stay on until BFP/early pregnant? X

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome SopSar, all the best for you cycle and your baseline scan on Monday.

Dusky - Good luck for your EC tomorrow, everything crossed for some golden eggs. Sorry I haven't had any experience with DHEA, hope you get some answers.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks so much x I’ve got to stop reading stuff!! Lots of stuff saying you should have a DHEA test to see your levels, each month?! I’ve not had a single blood test :( My crazy head is now thinking it might not have helped... but I don’t know that, and I will never know that... Have stopped taking it 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Ladies

I need to catch up on this thread properly! So this is just a quick one to say:

Dusky all the best for EC tomorrow. My follicles went all crazy near the end and I only ended up with 5 eggs but it worked so keep positive!

Ruthie congrats on the twins! That’s extra special. My DH specifically asked at our scan to double check there wasn’t two! I think he’d had been a man on the edge if there was 😂

Welcome Sopsar, hope the baseline scan goes well tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is well. I’ll do a proper message soon as I’m struggling to look back on this new set up.

^fairydust^

·
Registered
504 Posts
Good luck dusky 🙏 it’s such a fraught time isn’t it?! All crossed for you.

Hi Sopsa good luck with your cycle 🤞🤞

Lea how are you?

Dojiejo 👋 sorry about the wait but I totally get it, I would do the same. You need to feel well and ready - it may or may not affect the outcome but might help with the worry and ability to cope with it all I think. The 2ww is bad enough.

Ruthie I’m not sure I said congratulations - twins!!!! So special, so happy for you xx

I can’t work out how to go back a page and if I’ll lose my post so going to post this and check back! The new mobile site looks fancy but struggling with the functionality! X

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ok I think 🤔 I caught up 😂

pritamin, thanks for the scratch info, so interesting! I’m sorry I lost where you are at in your cycle - is EC next or do you already have embryos and go straight to ET?

Blossom thinking of you ^hugme^

I have the NIPT test booked for a week Thursday - another scan I’m looking forward to checking in and seeing how things are. I wish we had some sort of see through panel during IVF or inside camera with sound so you didn’t have to wait for everything- how good would it be to see how follies, lining, eggs, embryo, heart beat etc at any one time without waiting!!! Like a telly tubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry clearly slightly mad today!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Am still on the bed having had EC, they got 10 eggs 👍🏻 No idea on quality etc yet... BUT need to freeze them :( Cons isn’t happy with the fibroid that it pushing on the uterine wall, exterior. Am so upset, of course it’s the right thing to do if he’s not happy, I trust him implicitly but am so sad... I had a hysteroscopy in 2019 and the cons said it was ok and he wouldn’t remove it, frickin wish he had!!! So worried that there will be a long wait, especially cos of Covid.. hoping he is going to try my local hospital and the one I usually go to, near the clinic, and see which has a shorter waiting list 🙏

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oh dusky I’m sorry 😞 great news about eggs but what a blow ^hugme^
hope you get lots of good quality eggs and embryos to freeze and that you can have the fibroid removed quickly! Shame he couldn’t just do it at the same time as EC!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi all,

Was looking for a April / May thread but the next seems to be May / June which doesn’t seem to fit right for me!

I have just started my 5th round of IVF! 3 fresh transfers all BFN, 1 frozen BFN and the last 2 frozen transfers have been BFP but unfortunately I miscarried them both at 9 and 10 weeks. Oh and 3 IUIs added in between for hoofot sure how I’ve found the strength to try again but here I am! Issues are with my husband so we have to use donor sperm. Makes it all the more frustrating as no one can work out why it’s not working! I’ve always got day 5 good quality embryos. I can’t say I’m too optimistic about this cycle but we shall see....

I had my baseline scan on Friday and started stimms Saturday. Day 10 scan next Monday! I’m actually feeling pretty rubbish. Developed a headache last week I haven’t been able to shift (so I can’t even blame the meds!). So exhausted today I had to finish work at 3.30 for a nap! One bonus of going through this while working from home I guess....

Hope you are all doing well. I haven’t read the whole thread but can see some BFPs which is amazing!

Molly x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome messages.

The baseline scan went well. I start Gonal-f injections this evening, and go for another scan on Friday.

Best wishes to all.

SS

·
Registered
106 Posts
That’s great SS 👍
Welcome Molly, hope you’re less tired today and that your headache is better.

the embryologist called and apparently they got 12 eggs, 11 were viable and 7 have fertilised, there are 2 others that may be in the running too 🤞 Just have wait until I hear about the hysteroscopy appointment.

how is everyone? X

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dusky - That is great that there ended up being 12 eggs and 7 have definitely fertilised with another 2 in the running. Fingers crossed for the next few days for you. Really sorry you need to have a hysteroscopy, I really hope you don't have to wait long.

SopSar - Congrats on starting your cycle, hope all goes well with your cycle.

Molly - Welcome, so sorry for your journey so far, I really hope that this is your cycle! Sending lots of ^fairydust^Sorry you are feeling so rubbish, glad you are able to sneak off for a nap while you are working from home.

201 - 220 of 278 Posts