Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 101 Posts
Sounds like a positive to me too ;D a line is a line ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love shelley xxx

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Hi

Heather - by day 10 the hcg which was given 2 days before IUI will be OUT of your system! So it looks like it's ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you!!!!! ;D ;D ;D . Now you rest up take it easy and keep testing! Please let us know tomorrow how the line is looking as I need to know before I go on hols ^sunny^ , all is crossed for you and dh!

Love to you all Sue
xxxxxxxx

hi ya heat babe sending you loads of pos vibes ur way

no af today but have been really feeling sick over the last to days i will be waiting till about tuesday to do the test,i just wished i could stop feeling sick :( luv ya harmony xx

Sam - Congrats are in order! Well done and enjoy it!

Heat - WOW! I'm keeping everything crossed, but I know how you must feel. 'Don't want to believe that it could mean good news just in case it's not.

I took Pregnyl on Friday afternoon so will do my test on the 27th according to hospital. This is the first time in my life that I'm ovulating so I'm not expecting my miracle, but hoping of course.

I hope you don't mind me joining this forum.

Good luck to all of you other Ladies in Waiting!

Troll
xx

^daisy^

Heat,
my turn to follow you around!!! am keeping an eye on you, and looking forward to the good news when you are sure!!!

keep positive!!!!

your old buddie b ^jumpin^ps,xxxx

well hopefully i will be doing a pg test tom if af doesnt come to night,so we will see how things goes lol luv harmony xx

Hello everyone,

Please can I join you. We had 2 embies transferred today so I think I'm testing on 28th. The ET was all a bit traumatic so I'll take it easy for a few days - any tips on what to expect gratefully received.

Fingers crossed for everyone

Raggy x

Raggy! Grrreat!
That's the day after me.

Good LUCK!

Sam - terrific news. Well done!
Heather - looking good for you too!

AF stayed away over the weekend. And I can be sure of that, because, believe me, I was knicker-checking every 5 mins, or at least it felt that way. I'm still getting AF aches, which makes me feel the witch is just around the corner, but I have also been getting waves of nausea. It could be the progesterone messing me around, or it could be the Bacardi Breezers I helped myself to last night, in order to lighten up (they worked!)

Good luck to us all testing this week!

hi girls
Thank you for all your welcomes. Harmony good luck for tomorrow.
Had af pains on and off today but who knows hey!
Quick question what is the earliest date you can test.originally i was having embies put back on sun 5th & testing on 21/3. but had no consultants in that day so had them put back on mon 8/3 instead so they have told me to test on 22/3. Would it make a diff if i tested on the 21/3 still?????
Good luck to everyone
Love Tina x

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Hi

Harmony, good luck for your test tomorrow morning, HOW have you resisted!!!! ^spot^ ^spot^

Tina, thinking of you! ^spot^ ^spot^

TinaUK - at 13 dpt you should be fine to test!

Eliza - knicker checking, the "joys" of the 2ww (and beyond!)

Trollmor and Raggy - welcome aboard!

^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Love Sue
xxxxxxxx

Karen-C IUI 05.03.04 ^reiki^
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Sam (Seahorse) IVF 13.02.04 ^reiki^
Harmony DI 14.03.04
Tina K ICSI 16.03.04
Carol ICSI 17.03.04 ^reiki^ ;D
Winnie the Pooh IVF 17.03.04
AllisonT IVF 17.03.04
Eliza IVF 18.03.04
Heat IUI 18.03.04
kimj IUI 19.03.04
shelley IUI 19.03.04
fgm IVF 19.03.04
ruthie IVF 19.03.04
Rachel Lucy IUI 19.03.04
Puppy IVF 21.03.04
Pardoe ICSI 22.03.04
Flopsy ICSI 22.03.04
Tina@uk IVF 22.03.04
choccy biccie ICSI 24.03.04
murtle IUI 26.03.04
Trollmor OI 27.03.04
Raggy IVF 28.03.04

Thanks Sue! I'm still trying to get to grips with the FF jargong. ;)
It took me a minute or two to figure out what OI was^stupid^

(A bit of a yucky) Question: I've had spotting today (brownish/red). Is that normal during ovulation?
???

Thanks again for being so supportive and welcoming.

Troll
x

Blimey its been busy on here today :)

Alli, Mike wants you to know that he is NOT, I repeat NOT a Millwall supporter - he's an Tractor Boy! So he did not come home with a smile on his face at all - lucky he made it home at all really with all the nasty boys on the train....

Welcome to all the new 2wwers :)

Heat, sounds like good news to me ;D

Harmony - you must be the most strong-willed person here!

lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all of us testing this week - theres a lot of us!!! I keep telling myself to be positive but its getting harder, My boobs feel like melons today which is a definite AF sign usually, but who knows.....

Take care everyone

kimj ;)

Hi! I am new to this message board. I have been trying for about a year, obviously without any luck. I was diagnosed with Lupus about 2 years ago but I don't know if it is affecting my fertility yet. I too, am in the 2 ww now. I am 7 dpo and am very impatient. I just had a question about ovulation. If I ovulated around day ( day 18 LH surge)19 is that too late for implantation? I went to my first infertility consult and my doctor told me that is abnormal and you should detect your LH surge by day 17 in order to get pregnant. She is also recommending hormone level testing and an HSG? I know many people have been trying for soooo long and I must look pathetic to you, but any advice would be truly appreciated. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks!!!!! (PS. I am so impressed by this site and all the positive energy!!!!!)

Hi everyone

Raggy & Trollmor - A warm welcome to you both :D

ellabee - A warm welcome to you too. Please never put yourself down. Everyone's situation is different yes, but they are all important. We are all here to support each other ^group^

Good luck to everyone for this week. I'm not sure how I'm feeling. Had alot of backache and low pain over the weekend but prob not connected! Doesn't it send your head spinning looking for signs!! ^spin^
Take care all

Rach xx

Just thought I would pop on and say hi and wish you all every luck in the world... been meaning to for days now... I am on day 11 after IUI and I think this is the end for me, I know I should stay positive, but all possible symptons have gone and all I have left is the looking for AF. *Still secretly praying that I am wrong though*

Babydust and bucket loads of it to you all Candy x

Just clocking in to send waves of positive thoughts to you knicker checkers. (and to see if Harmony has posted good news yet!!).

Winnie - haven't seen a post from you for a while - but thinking of you

Fee xxxxxx

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.