2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Girls....Lots of Luck

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Girls,

Alli & Tina - Sorry to hear your news girls.

FGM - Congratulations on your pg.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Karen-C IUI 05.03.04 ^reiki^
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Sam (Seahorse) IVF 13.02.04 ^reiki^
Harmony DI 14.03.04
JubyBrown ICSI 15.03.04 ^reiki^
Tina K ICSI 16.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Carol ICSI 17.03.04 ^reiki^ ;D
Winnie the Pooh IVF 17.03.04 ^reiki^
AllisonT IVF 17.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Eliza IVF 18.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Heat IUI 18.03.04 ^reiki^
kimj IUI 19.03.04
shelley IUI 19.03.04
fgm IVF 19.03.04 ^reiki^
ruthie IVF 19.03.04
Rachel Lucy IUI 19.03.04
Puppy IVF 21.03.04
Pardoe ICSI 22.03.04
Flopsy ICSI 22.03.04
[email protected] IVF 22.03.04
choccy biccie ICSI 24.03.04
murtle IUI 26.03.04
Trollmor OI 27.03.04
Raggy IVF 28.03.04
Ellabee OI 22.03.04
Candy IUI 18.03.04
Tig IUI ??

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Dear Alli and Tina

I am so sorry that you have both found yourselves in the evil black hole again ... I know that initially there is no place worse and you both must feel that there is no way out. But, I am sure that given time you will both find a way and realise you dreams.

Take time out for yourselves and your DHs ... when you find your way and if you decide to try again we will all be here to help you both on the rollercoaster ride again.

Love and Hugs to you both
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Evening 2wwers!

fgm - a line is a line! Congratulations you have done it! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. xxx

To all the other girls due to test .. hang on in there ... remember all the drugs you have taken can mimic classic AF signs or even classic PG signs ... take each day as it comes and hold on to your dreams.

Loads of love and luck
Dee
xxx
;D ;D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dear Alli and Tina
so sorry to hear your bad news :'( its just not fair
look after youselfs and your Dhs

Fgm congratulations on your positive a line is a line :-*

Kimj dont you dare do a test we will both be doing it on fri ;)

Raggy ive got terrible side affects from cyclogest, sore boobs, terrible pains in my tummy, and wind the smell is terrible :-[ :-[

Ruthie welcome to 2ww good luck testing on fri same day as me :D

to anyone ive missed out good luck to you all :-*

ohh candy good luck tomorrow hope you get a +

take care everyone love shelley xxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hello All

Just had et for my 2nd ICSI cycle so I guess that means I am officially in the horrid 2WW. I now have 2 embies on board 1 4 cell and 1 3 cell both grade 3......here's hoping they get very comfy in my tummy

Clare

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Girls,

I've just had FET after my 1st ICSI cycle was halted in December due to me having OHSS. I had 2 embies replaced this morning. 8) Both had divided to 2 cells, which is correct for the stage they are at. :D One is grade 1/2, almost a textbook 2 cell embie. :) The other one is grade 2/3 with quite a lot of fragmentation, so we are less hopeful for that one - but as the embryologist said, embies like these DO sometimes still achieve pregnancy. :) We still have 3 more frosties left. So all we can do now is wait, hope and pray that one, or maybe even both, will implant. I plan to take things very easy for the next few days; I'm not back at work until Monday. Our pg test is Friday 26th March. Fingers crossed... Good luck to all of you! +++++++++++++++++++++++

Jen 8)

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Firstly welcome to Claire ;D nice to see you on this side!& Jen - how come you get to test so soon? Is it because you've had a FET ???

Shelley & Flopsy - thank you so much, I've been panicking about my abdominal pains this evening. Is it a good sign or bad or is it just the cyclogest ??? ??? I think I'll call my clinic tomorrow just to check whether my pain should be this bad - it's so hard to quantify though. I don't feel I can commute into the City every day yet though - some things are far more important than work ^baby^

When does implantation happen - I'm on day 4 of the 2ww so could my pains be implantation?

Raggy x

·
Registered
53 Posts
Allison and Tina - I know what a miserable time this is for you. Good luck for the future.

Fee - thanks too for your kind words. We're thinking July/August too! I'll look out for you on the cycle buddy board!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Raggy

i was panicking too about the pains, do you feel like your stomach is very swollen and full of air ?
i was told at the hospital to insert it in the evening, i wonder if they suggest you take it in the evening so that you sleep the pain off , am i making sence :p
cant wait to stop taking them, im not sure if it is a good or bad sign ???

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Raggy,

Here is a link to a website that has a nice stage-by-stage commentary.

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/stage4.html

Hope that your pain gets better soon. Mine feels like typical AF pain but there have been no other signs.

With love,

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Jen,

Welcome to the 2ww. Having OHSS and having to wait until now must have been nerve-wracking.

Did you just have the 2 thawed as 100% rate (even with some fragmentation) sounds really good.

Wishing you all the best and everything crossed for you!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Clare,

Welcome to the 2ww. Hopefully it will be 2nd time lucky for the two of us!

Sending warm vibes to the little ones in your tummy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi again ladies,

Raggy, I am testing early, as my clinic do an HCG blood test that is very sensitive. :) I'm lucky not to have to wait as long as some of you. Flopsy, yes, it has seemed a long 3 months, but we've got here in the end. :D Yes, we did just have the 2 thawed, to save ourselves the dilemma of whether to waste any of our precious embies, or risk re-freezing them and re-thawing. All things considered, things have turned out pretty well so far. :) I hope that these 2 little embies are fighters! All of you having side effects from Cyclogest, well I think the wind has kicked in for me too now. :-[ :-[ I'm on 2 a day and it's not pleasant, :eek: but will be well worth all of this if we get BFPs! ;D

Jen 8)

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Hi all and welcome to the new 2wwers

fgm - i had IUI 2 weeks ago exactly today - god only knows why they suggest 16 days till testing !!!! Esp as my last hcg jab was Monday last week. Am sure that would be out of the system by now but as this is my first go I am trying to be a good girl and do as I'm told!
I've still got spotting, but its lighter brown and more watery ( sorry to be so graphic) Am still convinced AF is on its way but we'll just have to wait and see....

Shelley - dont worry, have decided to wait till Fri, presuming nothing happens in between! What time is your appt?

Ruthie and Rachel - your both on board for Friday too - are you testing at home or at hosp?

sending in truckloads of babydust to everyone

kimj ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi girls,can I join you am another mad marcher!!!!
Had 2 put back yesterday and have been told that I've gotta completely rest.....am bored already,
Hi Raggy and Flopsy its taken me a while to work out where you were,hope all is well.,how have you been feelin?
I test next Friday 26th
Regards Reeney ::)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Girls
Just popped in to see how you were all doing, noticed been quite sad messages over past few days.So sorry that some of you have bfn - know what that black hole feels like as my 1st ivf failed last year. All i can say is give each other lots of love. To everyone else still waiting good luck. I am due to test on Mon and getting more & more nervous day by day. Had little shows on and off no blood just clear jelly (sorry to be so detailed) has anyone else had this?? Also Had af pains on and off but thats it. Do not know wether to feel positive or not as no shows last time but was still negative,
Can anyone answer a question - Are you mean't to bleed in 2ww if not worked - because it seems that most people do not get bleed which ever the result turns out to be ???????? ( hope you understand my question??)
Sending lots of love & best wishes
Love Tina x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Hi Guys

well its definitely all over for us now - AF hit full pelt this morning, but was not really a surprise after the last couple of days. still its very final when it happens and blasts the last teeny bit of hope out the window.

Mike had booked to work from home tomorrow so we could be together whatever the result, but as it turns out I'm here all on my ownsome feeling rather lonely and sad :'(

but we'll be back - we have been told to have a break between cycles so will be back here soon ::)

take care all, dont take this the wrong way but I hope I dont see you here next time ;)

Shelley, rachel and ruthie - sending lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you for tomorrow

kimj ;)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.