Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new home for all the positive results that we are going to see on here this week!

Love and Hugs
Dee
xxx
;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Karen-C IUI 05.03.04 ^reiki^
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Sam (Seahorse) IVF 13.02.04 ^reiki^
Harmony DI 14.03.04 ^Cuddle^
JubyBrown ICSI 15.03.04 ^reiki^
Tina K ICSI 16.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Carol ICSI 17.03.04 ^reiki^ ;D
Winnie the Pooh IVF 17.03.04 ^reiki^
AllisonT IVF 17.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Eliza IVF 18.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Heat IUI 18.03.04 ^reiki^
Candy IUI 18.03.04 ^Cuddle^
kimj IUI 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
shelley IUI 19.03.04 ^reiki^
fgm IVF 19.03.04 ^reiki^
ruthie IVF 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Rachel Lucy IUI 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Puppy IVF 21.03.04
Pardoe ICSI 22.03.04
Flopsy ICSI 22.03.04 ^Cuddle^
[email protected] IVF 22.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Ellabee OI 22.03.04
choccy biccie ICSI 24.03.04 ^Cuddle^
murtle IUI 26.03.04
JenS01 FET 26.03.04
Reeney IVF 26.03.04
Trollmor OI 27.03.04
Raggy IVF 28.03.04
Tig IUI 28.03.04
Clare s ICSI 30.03.04
Tracey72 IVF 30.03.04
ZoeR IVF 31.03.04
Carly IUI 01.04.04
Norma ICSI 03.04.03

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear Everyone
My AF arrived on cue on test date. Hopsital havent phoned with result yet but it will obviously be a bfn so signing off 2ww wait now. Sad and disappointed but perhaps we will try again depending on what clinic advise. If not will be moving on to egg donation so its not all over yet.
Have found ff all very supportive so thank you all.
Many congratulations for all the bfps
Love to everyone else
Ruthie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Girls
Just thought i would let you know got a bfn this morning. Obviously devastated and numb and angry - all the normal things.Had no af up to this point had little show this morning like brown colour (sorry to be so detailed) so perhaps af on its way who knows. not rang clinic yet.
Tig thanks for replying no behaved myself and didn't do anymore tests in between. Hardest thing is i actually dreamt last night of doing the test and it was positive -so when i woke up this morning and realised i hadn't it was awful. :'( :'(
Starting to loose faith in ivf i know i shouldn't but where do you draw the line - it all costs alot of money. And its not fair the pressure you and your partner go through.
Enough of me going on - good luck to every one else thats testing today hope you have better news.
Speak soon Love Tina x

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Tina

So sorry to hear your news. :'( I know exactly what you mean about the feelings. I sometimes can't believe that we can feel so many different things all at the same time! I'm surprised our heads don't burst. Take care of yourself.

Rachel x

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Just popped in to say good luck to all today testers.

Back at work :mad: Having abdominal pains and feeling a bit sickey, maybe this is AF on the way ??? :'(

I really want this week to be over, feeling a bit down :-\

Raggy x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Ruthie and Tina

Sending hugs to you both girls ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Love
Dee
xxx

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ruthie & Tina - I'm so sorry. There's nothing else to say really. Please don't give up, Tina. Your day WILL come. I know it's hard, but please hang in there.

Raggy - I feel very down myself. We went out with DP's family for lunch yesterday, and his brother-in-law (who knows we're desperatly trying for a baby) says "Happy Mother's Day" to me?!?

Then his daughter (my god-daughter) runs up to me with a card and says "Happy God-Mother's Day". Oh, bless. She's only two years old. It just broke my heart, but it was sooo sweet.

Today I had an e-mail from my best friend saying "don't think about it so much or it will never happen". Well, I know she means well, but you guys know that it's impossible to stop thinking about it!

I woke up twice last night having dreamt about doing the test. Once it was positive, and I woke up crying with joy, and the second time I dreamt it was a BFN and I woke up crying again.

tracey72 - I don't know, really. I feel a bit of nausea now and then. I haven't actually
, but the feeling is there.
Also, I've had a headache since Thursday, but that's probably caused by the lack of sleep and stress at work.

Take care all of you.

Troll
xxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Afternoon ladies,

Ruthie & Tina - so sorry to hear you got bfn's. I hope you both find the strength from dh/dp to continue so your dreams will come true.

Trollmor - I know what you mean it is difficult to stop thinking about it and until somebody has been in that position they can't really understand what you are going through.

Good luck to everyone else testing.

LOL

Zoe R

XX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi ladies,just thought I'd pop in and say hello and hope everyone is bearing up.
Tina and Ruthie,sorry to hear your news,its so tough this whole process and so unfair.
Hi Raggy,how's being back at work,I bet its quite nice having company,I have got serious cabin fever now,am going from massive downers to maybe?
I cannot wait till friday.
Trollmore,am with you on the trying not to think about it (its bloody impossible) Anyway ladies thank goodness for this board.
Flopsy are you o.k?
big hugs ^group^

Reeney

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi 2ww'ers,

The clinic have called to put me out of my misery and sadly it is a negative for us.

Feeling very blue but that is to be expected.

Dear Tina and Ruthie - sorry to hear about your results. Big (((HUG))) to you both.

Hope that some more of todays testers got a positive!

with love from,

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Tina & Ruthie,

Sorry to hear your news girls.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dear Flopsy,

Sorry to hear that the clinic didn't give you the right answer ... hugs to you, hun

Love
Dee
xxx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Tina & Ruthie

so sorry to hear you news ^group^

good luck to everyone else that's testing today & tomorrow.

Tig

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Hi Tina, Ruthie & Flopsy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your results. ^group^

Raggy x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Flopsy.

So sorry to hear your news wasn't what you wanted to hear. Hope you & dh/dp are giving each other plenty of tlc.

Take care,

LOL

Zoe R
XX

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Flopsey, Tina and Ruthie

Sorry to hear your BFN sending big hugs your way.

Clare

·
Registered
10 Posts
Flopsy, Tina & Ruthie

So so sorry to hear of bfn's. Thinking of you and sending hugs. Never give up on your dreams!

Norma

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hiya

Not been on for a while but wanted to let you know that we lost our precious baby last week. Scott and I are both devastated and trying to come to terms with our second m/c.
Taking some time out before we get back on with tx again and just gonna spend some time together and fussing over our two fur babies.
thanks for all the support I've had on here but need some time out and not think about babies at all.

Thanks girls.

Los of love

Karen xxx

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.