Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

Fiffi - sorry I really thought it was a FET! All changed!

Murtle and Jen - really sorry that this wasn't to be, this time ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Nicki - good to see you over here too! Good luck.

Norma - a scan or high hormones will not harm the embies, sounds like they checked you for OHSS, which they need to be aware of for you, glad the scan etc went well.

Reeny - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! on your bfp ^reiki^ ^cloud9^

Harmony - can't believe that you STILL haven't tested!

Congrats to Suz too, who's being keeping stum this time!

Another priviledge to put a ^reiki^ next to Dee's name from the Rainbow Thread! Nice one matey! ;D ;D

Raggy - hang on in there! Good luck to you when you do test.

Also good luck wishes to Tig as well! ;)

Love Sue
xxxxxxxx

Karen-C IUI 05.03.04 ^reiki^ ^Cuddle^
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty IVF 05.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Sam (Seahorse) IVF 13.02.04 ^reiki^
Harmony DI 14.03.04 ^Cuddle^
JubyBrown ICSI 15.03.04 ^reiki^
Tina K ICSI 16.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Carol ICSI 17.03.04 ^reiki^ ;D
Winnie the Pooh IVF 17.03.04 ^reiki^
AllisonT IVF 17.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Eliza IVF 18.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Heat IUI 18.03.04 ^reiki^
Candy IUI 18.03.04 ^Cuddle^
kimj IUI 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
shelley IUI 19.03.04 ^reiki^
fgm IVF 19.03.04 ^reiki^
ruthie IVF 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Rachel Lucy IUI 19.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Puppy IVF 21.03.04
Pardoe ICSI 22.03.04 ^reiki^
Flopsy ICSI 22.03.04 ^Cuddle^
[email protected] IVF 22.03.04 ^Cuddle^
choccy biccie ICSI 24.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Suz ICSI 25.03.04 ^reiki^
Dee IVF 25.03.04 ^reiki^ ;D
murtle IUI 26.03.04 ^Cuddle^
JenS01 FET ICSI 26.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Reeney IVF 26.03.04 ^reiki^
Trollmor OI 27.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Raggy IVF 28.03.04
Tig IUI 28.03.04 ^Cuddle^
Clare s ICSI 30.03.04
Tracey72 IVF 30.03.04
ZoeR IVF 31.03.04
Luisa ICSI 31.03.04
Carly IUI 01.04.04
owennicki ICSI 02.04.04
Norma ICSI 03.04.03
Fiffi IVF 03.04.03
Karen2 ICSI 03.04.03
Jo 26 IVF 08.04.03

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi girls,
Huh, what a busy month it has been! I am very sorry for all the negativs- it is heartbreaking stuff! Hopefully you will get a positiv in the future!!!
Congrats to the lucky ladies with those BFP's!
I am just making myself familiar with all the names on the board- I will hopefully join you in a few days with an FET. I did take some time off the boards to let my disappointment from the last cycle settle a bit. I was a bit angry with the world really for being so cruel.
Anyway it looks like I am back and cautiously looking forward to it.
Well, I hope you all have a nice weekend. And my best wishes to Raggy and Tig!!!!!!!!
Andrea

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

Can I join you? I had 2 embryos put back yesterday, the other 4 failed to show any further growth so I'm hoping and praying that this is going to work for us. The embies that were put back were both 4 cells, I think thats good, isn't it?!?

I was quite stressed and upset yesterday when we were told that we haven't any to freeze so I'm worrying that I've already done more damage to my poor little embies by getting upset! Keep telling myself I'm lucky and some people don't even get this far. I'm such a stresshead, need to chill, chill, chill !!

Good luck to you all.
Love Jo
x

·
Registered
673 Posts
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Luv
Gail x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya

Jo - welcome aboard and good luck! List above has been updated! ;D You're due to test on my mum's birthday! ;) I think at all points of this we can stress ourselves out and the embies don't even know it! So don't worry that you didn't get any for the freezer because these two could both do the trick!!!! ;D

Andrea - great to hear from you and good luck with your FET next week! ;D

Raggy & Tig, thinking of you both.

Love Sue
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Thanks Sue!

It feels so so good to see one of those ^reiki^ next to my name ;D

This is what you are fighting for girls, never give up ... dreams do come true!

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D

·
Registered
282 Posts
how is everyone?

Welcome Jo. Dont worry about the embies too much. We also had 6 out of which 2 were good enough to go in..the rest didnt so we didnt have any frozen as well. I think itz not uncommon...so just hang in there and be positive. (easier said that done I know...I am a bag of nerves too. ) Hopefully it'll work and we'll never need to worry about the "frozen" aspect of it...

good luck to everyone

hugs
Fiffi

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Jo - If it helps we had 8 embies only 2 of which were good enough to go in and the rest were not good enough for the freezer. I don;t think a worry will do your embies any harm !!

Welcome to the 2WW - home of the stressed head !

Clare

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi girls

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sue - that sounds like a good sign for me testing on your mum b'day!

Dee - Many, many congrats to you, well done girl!

Fiffi - It is a coincidence that we both just got 2 embies out of 6 isn't it! And we were both on menopur! I'm yo-yoing from being a bag of nerves to being v calm at the moment! I'm off work until after Easter so I have plenty of time to wind myself up and be bored!

Clare S - Thanx for the warm welcome, would have been nice to get some frosties but with lots of luck we won't need any. Good luck to you for the 30th.

Good luck to all.
Love Jo
x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi girls

not good news for me - it's a -ve for me. I've been monitoring my BBT as well and it's just dropped which mean AF is just around the corner even though I was so convinced that it had worked this time

Oh well, on to the next time

good luck to everyone else

Tig xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Dear Tig

Sending you a massive ((hug)).

So sorry that this wasnt the one .. take some time to heal and then when you get back on the rollercoaster I hope it's your turn for your BFP!

Love
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dear Tig

Sorry that this time it wasn't meant to be for you and your dh ^Cuddle^ Take the time you need together and remember everyone is here for you whenever you need them.

Love Sue
xxxxxx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hiya Girls,

So sorry to hear of the negatives.

Just wanted to say hello. I'm Karen, and on day 10 of 2ww, out of 5 eggs only 1 any good, but it fertilized to 2 cell and thats what they popped back. I know the odds are stacked against me, but am still preying for a miracle. I'm 31 and dh is 37, he had a vasectomy for his first wife and had 2 boys, he then went under the knife for me (bless him) and had it reversed, but doesnt have enough beans to do the job. He was only 29 when he had the reversal! God! makes me soo mad, it was her damn idea!!! cow!

Sorry, well thats that off my chest. Cant decide how I feel at the mo, feel pmt ish, af is due weds, & am looking out for the white/clear discharge that usually appears when af is on her way, but then, with all the wax from the pesseries, its hard to tell. No spots and greasy skin on face yet so that must be a good sign :)

This is my 3rd go, and I am a poor responder to drugs.
only managing one embie, then 3, then one again.

Dont think I can do it anymore if this one doesnt make it. Spent squillions of pounds, and sufferred loads of heartache and tears, but then you all know about that!
Just preying theres one ickle embie very comfortable inside my tum!

I test on Saturday:)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi
i have joined the april 2ww thread but saw there are some april 2ww ladies on here so thought id join here too if thats ok!

i am due to test on 1st april

sending babydust to all
and congrats dee!!

take care
suzie aka olive

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Murtle - so sorry to hear about the bfn but good luck for the next one - well done for going straight into another tx :)

Hi to everyone else.

All the best

Jenny

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tig - so so sorry to hear of your -ve. Take time out and give yourself a whole lot of pampering. You deserve it. ^Cuddle^

Dee - Congrats You must be just ecstatic ^jumpin^

Clare & Olive & Karen - good luck with the tests this week. Sending lots of +++++++++++++ve vibes your way. Karen - it only takes one!

Fiffi - how are you doing? I'm testing on Sat as well. Dh & I are thinking of going away for the weekend, booking into a hotel somewhere nice. That way whatever the news is (hopefully +ve) we have the whole weekend to ourselves to either celebrate or cry. This is our last shot at it so hopefully we'll be celebrating. Sending lots of ++++++++++++ve vibes your way.

Jo - I only had 2 embies to put back too and none left for freezing. Hopefully you won't need frosties anyway. Don't worry about stressing. I think it would be unusual not to stress. I go from being stressed to calm every couple of hours.

Luv
Norma
x

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Tig - I am so sorry to hear of your BFN - lots of (((Hugs))) being sent your way.

Oliiiiiiive - how are you doin' honey - been shopping recently ! Good luck for Thursday !! not long now.

Karen - hoping with all my heart that this one decides to stay for you.

Norma - I hope next weekend is lovely and improved by a good result

Nikki - not long to go hun - looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday

As for me only 3 sleeps left to go b4 test day on Wednesday and I have my fingers crossed etc. Symptom wise I still pretty much have the nausea going on but thankfully not too much else apart from the tasteful side effects of cyclogest ... lol

Have a lovely Sunday all

Clare

·
Registered
413 Posts
As you might have seen I tested negative.
I am not as sad as I thought I would be. I will try again as soon as I can.
Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy as many hot baths as possible!
and possibly a few drinks

Big hugs to the rest of you with the same results as mine

To all of you with positives -OMG! There are so many.

Congratulations and best of luck.

I also want to wish all you testers-to-be the very best of luck!
Here's some baby-dust coming your way

G

·
hi ya girls
may i just say that my whole situation is confussing i am now 2 weeks late and still no af,strange things r happening to me which r werid,really to sun it up i am confussed lol

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Hello everyone,

BFN for me & DH this morning. Am in a bit of a state can't stop :'( :'(. Bit of a problem as my in-laws are here.

Tig, Murtle & Trollmor, so sorry to hear you feel like this too ^group^.

Am stopping cyclogest today as it doesn't seem worth taking it .

Good luck to all those left to test.

Raggy x

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.