Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls

New thread for you all. A continuation from the 'Fab Feb 2wwer's'.., which I set up and was a great success, I trust this thread will be as successful

I'm on day 11 of 2ww and test Friday but unfortunately have AF pains today so the end of the rollercoaster for me I think

Good luck to all you new 2wwer's

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Just copying the list across!

GOOD LUCK!

Love Sue
xxx

Karen-C IUI 05.03.04
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04
Kitty IVF 05.03.04
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04
Winnie the Poo IVF 14.03.04

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hi all

Well I am feeling really bloody low today! Convinced that af is on her way. You just know don't you! Slight cramping but no spotting or anything as yet! It's gonna be a toilet day for me I think - knicker checking on the hour every hour and I have the added stress of FAT CLASS tonight. Hope I've lost more than half a pound this week!

FED UP AND COULD SCREAM! Wish it was Friday! Was tempted to go to Tesco last night and buy a test just so's I knew it hadn't worked again rather than still be playing this waiting game!

Hope all you other ladies are coping and hang on in there.

Take care

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Daily doses of positive vibes coming your way Karen, Kitty, Holly (too early to test - naughty girl ::)), Swanny, Carol (how many have you done today! ;)), and Winnie
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi all
particularly a big hello to my fellow fri testers.

Well I caved in to temptation and did a first response pg test this morning, which of course showed a BFN. I knew it would, like you others I've already started thinking about what we will do next. My mind is in turmoil and I've got a splitting headache!!! I've sent dh off to work this am looking very dejected and sad, but he is still trying to hold on to the hope that I just tested too early. But I just know its over.

I really hope there is better news for you, kitty, karen and holly and everyone else who is testing soon.
I will still go for my blood test on fri but I will be buying a big bottle of wine to drink on fri night!!!!

Hugs to you all
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Kate

·
Registered
949 Posts
Kate

Don't give up yet mate! I know how you feel though cos I am feeling dead negative myself tho I have resisted the temptation to test. Feeling a bit crampy just now and just got that feeling that it's all over for me!
Really fed up and down and wish I could just go home but I'm afraid no-one in work really understands (well, from the ones that know about my tx) and I don't think my boss would understand how I was feeling and allow me to go home!

I thought I was coping really well throughout this 2ww but it's not until the last few days that it's really got to me!

Hope you other ladies are doing better than me!

Take care

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afternoon girls

What a gruesome trio we are. I too did a first response test this .morning at it too was negative so I can sympathise with you Kate. Well done Karen for resisting temptation and fingers crossed

AF pains have gone today but still know the result won't change on Friday. Just wish AF would turn up now. As for fat club, well what can I say. With all the drugs and the appetite from hell I've managed to put on a stone in 1 month. 3 1/2 this week. Crumbs!!!! So back on plan tomorrow. We could do with setting up a weight loss thread too ha ha.

welcome to all the newbies and best wishes to you all

Back later

Kitty xxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Hiya

Please can I join you all here :)

We're doing our first IUI and had the baster job at 2pm today ;D all went well and am feeling quite calm so far. I thought it would be 14 days wait but the clinic said 16, so thats Fri 19th for me.

sending lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you all

Kimj ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi

Welcome to Kimj-hope your 2ww flies by and results in a BFP ^reiki^

Kitty and Karen-omg I'm so fed up with this now!!! I know its over I just want the confimation so I can be upset and then hopefully start to move forward. Kitty I'm so sorry to hear that your hpt was BFN as well and I can also sympathise with the fat club!! I darent even look at the scales, as I've really been comfort eating this time round, so from next week I better try and get back to normal diet!! Mind you we're going away for 4 days next wk, so pehaps I better start the healthy eating the wk after!!!!

I wish we all had better news, god knows we deserve it.
Love Kate

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Girls,

No giving up yet! Come on stay positive ;)

Sending you all loads of babydust and positive thoughts.

Laine x

·
Registered
112 Posts
Morning everyone

Just popped back to wish all those testing over the next couple of days lots & lots of luck.

Sending you all big ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ wishes.

Good luck

Dellxx

G

·
hi there can i join ur group i am due to test on march the 9th ;D,trying to stay cool about everything but it is so hard,anyone need the loo alot lol and when u get there u cant go lol luv harmony xx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hi Harmony

Need the loo a lot but defo need to go when I get there. Main purpose for going tho is to have another check at the gusset!! ha ha ha

Going mad here today and dunno what to think. Keep getting twinges in the boobs and tho cramps have more or less gone still getting tummy twinges too.

Had a slight brownish discharge earlier but no sign of full blown AF as yet!

Love

Karen xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

GOOD LUCK! Hope the Friday trio are doing OK, it's the hardest bit the last few days of waiting!

Harmony and Kim - welcome to the thread and good luck!

Love Sue
xxx

Karen-C IUI 05.03.04
Kate12 FET IVF 05.03.04
Kitty IVF 05.03.04
Holly667 IVF 06.03.04
Harmony DI 09.03.04
Winnie the Pooh IVF 14.03.04
kimj IUI 19.03.04

·
Registered
949 Posts
Holly

Don't give up yet mate! You just never know. I thought you could sometimes have a slight bleed on the day your period was due yet still go on to have a pregnancy.
Woman I work beside had light bleed for the first three months of hers so please don't give up hope yet. I am in the same boat, slight spotting but all my crampy period type pains and bloating have gone away tho my boobs are still painful and tender!

Lets still keep our fingers crossed. My work colleague is egging me on to go buy an hpt at lunchtime and really don't know what to do!

Fingers crossed for you mate and all our other mates testing tomorrow!

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Afternoon girls,

Karen: Still no change then? I am sooooo glad you resisted testing. Good luck for tomorrow

Kate: How you doing bud? Feeling any different or like me convinced it's negative? Keeping my fingers crossed we are both wrong

Well am I having an up and down time of it. After a negative test yesterday (day 12) I resigned myself to the fact that AF would arrive. As the day went on sure enough the stomach cramps started and by last night I was taking pain killers. I had really bad backache too. Had a bath and was in bed for 9.30 and decided to watch 'Finding Nemo'. Woke at 4am needing the loo and expecting to be 'flooding' but absolutely nothing. Pains still there, but not as intense. Woke at 8 again needing the loo and again expecting to be 'flooded' and still nothing. Not even a slight discolouration. Pains this morning had gone so I decided to shower and keep my appointment with the acupuncturist

Well we are both baffled now. AF nowhere in sight according to the consultant and energies showing 60/40 in favour of pregnancy.?????????. She can't understand the extreme tiredness I'm experiencing and a weight gain of 1 stone in 5 weeks if I'm not pregnant. Oh well time will tell. Test tomorrow at 11 so I will see what they say if AF hasn't shown up by then. Can you be pregnant but not show a positive test after 14 days??????????. Must surf the internet and see. Still convinced it's negative.

Welcome to the newbies and fingers crossed for all of you.

Back later

Kitty

·
Registered
949 Posts
Kitty

SOunding promising for you mate - will keep fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

I have not arranged a test with the hossie yet - still to call them but too scared to in case af arrives at some point today!

Big coward eh? Might as well go get a test at lunchtime and then will know either way - save me drivign myself mad!

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Karen

Well done for resisting, we are all driving ourselves mad. It wouldn't hurt to get a test, apparently clear blue are the best so if I don't wake up with AF tomorrow I may try it. I do hope you get a BFP. and Kate too but up to now she has not been on line today. I do hope she is ok

Kitty

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Kitty - keep hoping. In late August 1998 I did a pg test 3 days after my AF was due which was neg. Laura is now 41/2!!! I think it was neg cos I was drinking so much water - but I really don't know. Did another test at 7 weeks which was positive (of course!).

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.