kayjon, 23 May
belle23, 23 May

Fingers crossed for you all ^daisy^ ^daisy^

Much love, Lizzy xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome Stringbob, Sheelz and Heather.....hope you are all feeling ok. Masses of luck to you all :)

Tyler....sorry didn't get a chance to welcome you really, sorry for you news. Good luck for your future tx (and your doggy looks really cute :))

Sian and Sal.......big hugs to you both too, take care xx

Gen ~ sounds like you're having a lovely time out there....good idea :)

Debbie and Country Girl.....huge congratulations, be very happy and healthy ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Much love, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi All,

Is it okay if I join in at all?

I'm testing 11th May.  Our first ICSI attempt was negative last Christmas Eve and this is our second attempt.  Been a bit of a joke since the beginning - I wouldn't come on, then had to take tablets to bring me on, only to begin down regging to make me stop, etc, etc, LOL!

Then I reacted 'too well' to the drugs (again) and ended up with over 20 follies and my estrogen blood result came back in the early 30,000!  Been in quite some pain from the egg collection but had two decent grade egg's put back in last Wednesday and just when I thought I could relax a bit - I'm now on the Gestone injections! 

So far, have to admit that they're not too bad but since I'm quite weighty I'm thinking that the extra cheek fat is soaking some of the oily devil up, LOL!

Anyway, the best of luck to everyone here and I hope to chat soon :)

Luv,
Katrina.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
WOW lizzy thanks for adding me to the list - made me smile to see it written down!

Ladyroxton - fellow santas babes cycle buddy from 2004 - good luck for test day - sounds like you have had a rocky ride to get to here - take it easy and sending you ^reiki^   ^fairydust^

Good luck testers. ^reiki^ 
Clare   ^daisy^

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thanks for adding me, Lizzy. Here's to a few days of insanity... looking forward to going back to work tomorrow - bad neurotic day today  ::)
Good luck everyone  ^reiki^
Love
Caroline
x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone  :) ,I'm on the 2ww wait too and would love to be added to your board. I'm 11dpo and have already caved in and tested but it was a BFN. I know I tested too early but when should I next test?

To everyone ttc, I wish you lots of luck in achieving your dreams.

Love Sue.xxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can I join you.  I have been posting on the Golden Oldies and the April/May Cycle Buddies.

Had 2 embryos transferred today and am now on the 2WW.  Test date is 13th May.

Many thanks.

SJM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi all could you add me to the list too please, i test on the 12th May and am 3 days post et.  This is our 3rd time ivf so heres hoping i havent named by embies but do keep talking to them and making sure my tum is warm - am i mad?!!

Hope your all doing ok - the 2ww can be a killer but at least we all have each other to moan to.

Im feeling quite heavy and bloated with a few twinges going on down below - even after 2wice before i still dont know whats going on.

Will post again tomorrow as tired and been on here for ages waiting for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and still dont know what it is - does anyone know??

Lots love
Tay xxx ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^No AF^

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi sjm, fellow Angel

Well done on the 2 embies, we have the same test date, although our ET's were different! Go figure.

Loads of luck to you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tay - the big announcement was the Big Sister thing - check out the Girl/Boy thread. BTW, hope it's third time lucky, hun  ^reiki^

Daisy - I am one of those that will get botty smacked by the pee stick  ^police^ and test early like you but seeing as you already caved in...! The other way to look at it is - wait until 14dpt and hopefully you won't see anymore disappointing negs, just a lovely BFP.  ^reiki^

love
Caroline
xx

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm testing on the 12th, sooo nervous already. 1st time ivf, 2 embies. i'm so bloated, whats going on with that?!

super good luck all of you!!  ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Clare.....it's lovely to put BFP's up on the list, hope you print it off and keep it ;D

Welcome Katrina, Sue, SJM, Tay and Ceepee.....good to have you on here :) Happy chatting and loads of luck to you all ^fairydust^

Caroline.....hope work takes your mind off things a bit....have a good day :)

Take care everyone, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Am hoping after losing baby last year that 12 May will be lucky for us.  Good luck to everyone as well.
freda

·
Registered
220 Posts
^hello^

Thanks for adding me to your list.  Will let u know what result ends up 

Freda - i also lost baby last year my  ^Heart^ goes out to you

^2ww^    ^goodluck^ to everyone

wendy  ^smlove^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Freda......much luck to you, really hope you get that positive result xxx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi all,

I've been offline for a while! Congrats to all the BFPs, and hugs to all who didn't.

As for me, I've been getting very very AF-ish the last few days. Sadly, I've been through this enough to know that is not a good sign for me. I am off on a work trip today through Friday- normally not a bad thing to get away a couple days, but now it means being away from my family during a sad time. Boo hoo (another sign of AF).

Well, I hope all is going well with everyone else.

Ellie

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
^Cuddle^

Ellie

My thoughts are with you whilst you are on your work trip.

Still keeping fingers crossed for you that it may be a positive.  ^2ww^.

Heather

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hi Girls, Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone !  How are you all doing ??  
I really feel for those who have just got  ^BFN^ results.  I hope that in time you will feel strong enough to continue chasing that dream...........
Congrats to Countrygirl on your result though !!!  Well done you !!!!!!!!!! You must be thrilled.  I hope you have a fantastic, healthy 8 months ahead.
I know there are a few of us testing on Friday 6th May. How are you all doing ??  The only 'symptoms' I'm having are cramping pains in my tum.  I dont have sore boobs, nothing ??  I've fetl dizzy a few times but dont know if anything can be read into that ?  Anyway, hang on in there girls and lets hope that we all get lots of  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ very soon.
ps thinking of doing a hpt tomorrow ?  Scared it will come out neg though ?!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lizzy,
Thanks for adding me to the list.

I'm on day 5 and just back at work as being at home was driving me crazy.

I feel bloated and my breasts are killing me, but apart from that I'm fine ;D

I can't remember how I felt last time round..

Love to all of you on this thread...  ^Cuddle^

bluemoon

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hello!

Can i join you all please. I recognise most of you from the cycle buddies March/April  :)

I test on Wed 11th May. Glad to see i'm not the only one with cramps and sore boobs!

I've felt ok so far but today i feel really down (must be because i'm back at work  ;) )

Good Luck to everyone testing soon  ^fairydust^, a big  ^hugme^ to those who tested negative and a huge  ^pompom^ to those with BFP's !!

Kim x

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
:mad:

Definitely a down day for me today, this is the first time I have felt like this since my IUIs. However, just in last half hour I have picked up a bit and feel a bit more  positive. ^reiki^.

Maybe it is the cyclogest? Have had crampy uterus all day - even though I keep reminding myself that people have this throughout the 2WW and get a BFP I am allowing it to make me feel negative.

It's been funny reading your posts about being at work or not, this issue caused me so much stress yesterday and then I called this morning and not only was my manager fine but I had been worried about letting someone down and that worked out okay too!!!!Then this afternoon I thought it might be a good idea to go back for the distraction value. Can't win!

Watched The Swan today (the extreme makeover programme). Now that makes egg collection look easy!!!

I think if I am going to be staying off then I will plan some really nice things to do.

Good  ^reiki^ vibes to you all.

Heather

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.