Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls...Good Luck and Baby dust to us all!

Gillian35 ^reiki^

Suzie (Olive) ^Cuddle^

Ang ^Cuddle^

Helen1 ^Cuddle^

Mez 6th May ^Cuddle^

Sweets 6th May ^Cuddle^

Alison ^Cuddle^

Lesley ^reiki^

Sharron 10th May

Sue (Sioux) 10th May ^Cuddle^

Neona (Sue) 15th May ^Cuddle^

S4rah 15th May ^Cuddle^

Busydaffodil 16th May ^Cuddle^

Muji 16th May ^Cuddle^

Ellabee (Nat) 17th May ^Cuddle^

Allana 20th May ^Cuddle^

Laine 20th May ^Cuddle^

Suzie (Olive) 25th May ^Cuddle^

Sweets 29th May ^reiki^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi sweets i have posted a note on the clomid thread for you, sorry to hear that ^witch^ turned up. Keep your chin up.

Well I am now officially on the 2ww and am due to test on the 20th of May. Had a +ve opk on Weds so had plenty of ^hump^. I had a blood test on cd21 which was Wednesday so I suppose it will be a low progesterone level. Due to have another on cd28 and that is when it is normally high.

Good luck to all testing in the next few days.

Love and baby dust to all

Allana

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi

Sweets so sorry to hear af turned up , big ^group^ for you

just wanting to send massive ^fairydust^ to all

lots of love
suzie aka olive

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi sweets im really sorry af turned up i hope next month is your month take care and pamper your self

love and hug xxxxx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
morning girls

well im now joing bagpuss and sweets !!! my af turned up with morning with vengence!!!!!! so now i move to the inbetweenie board!!!!(but im gonna stay here for a while if thats ok)

take care

Mez
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Mez

So sorry that the ^witch^ arrived. I am sending you a big ^group^ and wish you loads of luck for the next month.

Love

Allana

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Girls,

Mez - Sorry af has turned up. Come and join us on the clomid thread.

Sweets - Thinking of you.

Allana - We test on the same day!

Good luck everyone

Laine x

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mez & Sweets

So sorry AF turned up

^group^

Ali

·
Registered
32 Posts
CD24 and I've done what i shouldnt have done. IUI + 9 days HCG +11. Temps stil up, boobs are killing and I got a BFN today. Now I'm on a downer even though I know its early to test. No signs of AF (Iusually have a 24 - 28 day cycle) but not convinced.

Congrats to all those who got BFPs and good luck to the rest in the 2ww.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sharron & Sue,

Wishing you lots of luck for your tests tomorrow.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Laine x

·
Registered
86 Posts
SWEETS AND MEZ, so sorry AF arrived :'( ^group^,

SHARON AND SUE good luck ^fairydust^

luv ang xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Ladies

Sweets - Huni so sorry ^witchypoo^ turned up, sending a ^Cuddle^ your way

Mez - so sorry ^witchypoo^ turned up for you too sending you a ^Cuddle^ too.

Well i'm testing tomorrow although have a feeling "SHE" will be here soon, but i won't give up yet.

Sending ^fairydust^ to everyone testing

Take care
Sue xx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Sweets I am so sorry AF turned up I can't believe it I really thought it would be good news this month for you.

Mez - sorry af turned up for you to sending lots of hugs... come and join us over on the Clomid girls thread

Good luck to everyone testing soon I hope to see some BFPS when I get back off hols ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Helenxxxxxxxx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mez - so sorry AF arrived. Am thinking of you.

Sweets - so sorry AF arrived. I hope they find an alternative treatment for you after your clomid/vision problem.

Sioux - hope your test went well.

I'm on Day 23 now. This 2WW is a killer. My symptoms have now completely gone & I reckon AF is due shortly. Always next month though!

Good Luck Everyone
Lizzy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know i haven't tested yet because i'm getting all the symptons that af is going to turn up :'(, so i'll hang on till "SHE" shows.

Take care
Sue xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
now i'm confused. CD 26 and temps are back up, boobs are a little sore but I still have that premenstrual headache, admittedly not as bad. I'm getting some funny pains down below and also AF pains but I just dont know. Now I really dont have a clue!

Trying to hold off with the HPT but its difficult but I know its still early.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hiya all,
On Day 24 here and I think AF is on its way. I dont do the temp thing. I used OPK so dont have anything to gauge by. Never mind though, will keep hoping that AF stays away. Was having really weird symptoms last week - huge itchy nipples, Very tired, Very hungry, etc. All gone now! IF AF arrives, I'll try again next month. Probably a bit unrealistic hoping it would work on first cycle! AF due on friday :( Will test on Saturday if it doesnt arrive.

neona - am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. This 2 ww is a killer isnt it. All this uncertainty & waiting!

Good Luck to everyone else.

Lizzy

·
Registered
86 Posts
LIZZY good luck ^fairydust^

SUE ANY NEWS?

NEONA ggod luck ^fairydust^

ANG XX

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi All

Well so far so good!!, thought af was going to show last night had some cramping but today i have only slight cramping its cd 29 for me and i o'd around cd 12/13, so i'm not going to test till thursday just being pessimistic (spelling).

^fairydust^ to everyone testing

Take care
Sue xx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there girlies

Well good luck to Sue, Lizzy and Neona I have really hoping that this the month for you all.

Laine lets hope that its good luck for us both then on the 20th of may.

Well I really don't know what to think at the moment because for the last 3 months I have had sore nipples by now and this month i have had nothing. My cd21 bloods showed no ov but I usually ov around cd22/23. I had a +ve opk on day 21 but then no twinges or changes. I'm really confused. ^confused^ However I am being realistic so as not to get my hopes up.

Well speak to you all again soon

Love

Allana

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.