Hi Girls Here is the Maybe Baby list for May Clomid 2wwers
Good Luck and Baby dust to us all! ;)

Ang 6th May

Helen1 6th May

Sweets 6th May

Alison 7th May

Sharron 10th May

Allana 20th May

Anyone else please let me know your dates!

Good Luck!!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
17 Posts
16th May here. please log me :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have 7 days to go on this lovely 2ww and I am just praying I will get a BFP. I will be sooo gutted if not. Am going mad analysing all twinges and cm etc.
Wishing you all luck this 2ww!
xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
HIYA HELEN ,

OHHH I DO HOPE AND PRAY YOU GET A BFP ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^.

LUV ANG XX

·
Registered
86 Posts
SWEETS AND ALISON,
SAME GOOES TO YOU ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
we are all due to test around the same time....wouldn't it be the best news if all four of us announced BFP'S.

LOADS OF ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
TO everyone else.
ANG XX

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ang

Yes it would be just fab wouldn't it! Here's some babydust for you too (and everyone else!)xxxxxxxxxxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
32 Posts
HI guys, sorry i've not been on for a while. Busy at work etc.

anyway, I'm CD13 today. Clomid 150 days 2 - 6 again. Today I have 10 follicles , 3 on the left and 7 on the right (and boy dont i know it). Theres one at 27mm then 2 at 13mm. The rest are 11 and below. Endo lining is 8.1 (is that good or bad? it was 12 last month). NO LH surge yet so just waiting really. Hopefully the consultant will ring me tonight with an action plan. Watch this space.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Sue (Neona) Sounds very exciting for you! Good luck!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Sweets,

I am sorry to hear that you are still feeling very down. I haven't felt that good myself today and know how you feel.

Just sending you a big, warm cuddle ^Cuddle^

Laine x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Girls,

Here is some ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for us all!

Helen - Please put me down for 20th May.

Laine x

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi helen sweets, olive and ang, alison, sharron

good luck to you all hope you all get your dreams come true this month

good luck to anyone i have left out

xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am on cd34. 7 days late! I am so confused right now. I haven't had any symptoms today but a few days ago had a few dull aches. I had slight spotting yesterday, but now nothing. I tested -ve cd28 and cd30. I haven't tested since. I feel like i am going mad ^eyes^

Anyway sorry to go on, but it really helps to tell you guys!
Sending all of you much luck and babydust!!
Love Lara x x

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gil

Congratulations Hun !!!!!!! ^bundle^

Take care of yourself and remember to keep visiting us and giving us updates........

Day 25 today and had a total disaster trying to get a blood test :mad: the nurse has left about six holes in me and kept missing the veins ~ she's even gone in on my hands :-X

Never mind....

Good luck and take care everyone ~ lots of babydust to all ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love

Sharron

~x~

·
Registered
32 Posts
well, as expected, LH surge at 12.15pm today. HCG given ( i hate that bit, dont mind putting the needle in, its injecting it in that stings!). I've left a message with my doc. Hopefully DIUI tomorrow evening all being well. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
SWEETS.....i read your message on ask a nurse, have you done another HPT today?
hope things go well at your fertility centre tonight, ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

NEONA GOOD LUCK ^fairydust^

SHARI ^scared^ OUCH what a nightmare......its awfull isn't it, the nurses have trouble getting blood from me also.....did they manage in the end? ^fairydust^

LARA .....what kind of HPT did you use? i'd wait a couple more days and if no AF re test GOOD LUCK ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

GILL thanx for the good luck.......HOWS THINGS WITH YOU? HOPE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE/ONES ARE DOING OK.

i'm feeling a little sickly.....but i think its all the food i'm eating ( comfort eating )
i woke this morning with horrible pain down my right side overy area.....i could hardly move or walk, doubled up in pain, i had a panic on thinking of cysts on my overy or eptopic pregnancy ( i'v had this kind of pain with last ectopic ) then i thought it cannot be ectopic as i'v no tube on my right side,
anyway DH came in from work i shouted him up, i was gonna get him to take me to casualty .....me been over dramatic thinking all sorts, but the pain suddenly dissapeared and i'v been fine all day.

LOVE AND ^fairydust^TO YOU ALL.
ANG XX

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi

Just to let you know that af turned up with a vengence yesterday so a bfn for me!

but still thinking positive thoughts , loads of ^fairydust^ to all those on 2ww

thanks for your good luck messages everyone

take care
olive aka suzie

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Hi Suzie huni,

Sorry AF showed up, I was so sure it had worked for you this time. Keep up that PMA ^reiki^ , but her's a big ^Cuddle^ anyway.

Take acre hun

Emma x :-*x

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi olive sorry to hear your news and hope its your turn next month....sending you a big hug ....

hi lara keep in their i did a test on day 30 and then a week later both negative this was in march last period was feb 26 by the middle of april i was going out of my mind and to scared to test again because i already had two clear blue test that were neg.. anyway i finally bucked up the courage to test this sunday as i was feeling really ill and boobs were reelly hurting. the test was positive i then tested the next morning again same.. the test were first responce...

i still was not convinved so here in leicester we have a place called life who do pregnancy test that are really sencitive and that was positive so i feel better now

what im trying to say is that we think we no our bodys but we are full of suprises as i have learnt... i dont even no how far gone i am.

im booked into see the midwife tues. my doctor thinks i missed a period and then got pregnant this month so he thinks im only 5 weeks im not so sure. so i guess i will just have to wait for the scan.... i hope this helps people and gives you a bit of hope for those who are late and get negative test..

good luck everyone love to all xxxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
OLIVE/SUZIE,

i'm so so sorry AF has turned up for you :'(, BIG ^Cuddle^.

TAKE CARE
LUV ANG XX

·
Registered
282 Posts
Suzie

Sending a big hug ^group^

Take care
Alison

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.