Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
521 - 540 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks @PDream1980 hoping to do the transfer asap next cycle! Hopefully your hormones level out by then. The waiting is such a killer. I just want it done and dusted. However, i am enjoying the injection holiday, so there is a silver lining.
Oh I know . I can’t wait to be at the done point and just waiting for transfer . So happy for you . Keep us posted on the updates . Do you get day three updates or are they just updating you at day 6 ? X

·
Registered
171 Posts
I did my 5 days of leterozole and had my ultrasound this morning now just waiting for the call. it is a natural cycle at my lead follicle is 2.0cm and I I don't have fluid but I have no idea what my lining is. So I now am waiting for my clinic to call.

Yes the waiting is always the worst.

·
Registered
68 Posts
@Ayian123 yay! That’s amazing news! 8 fertilised is brilliant! Oh wow they will freeze a day 3 - I find it so strange different clinics do things differently 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh I really hope you get some good news on Thursday! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 How are you feeling now?

@Melissa87 that all sounds positive so far! I’m praying they give you good news when they ring, sending positive vibes your way ✨✨✨

@PDream1980 sounds like you have a good plan going forward, when is AF due?

I’m constantly wondering what’s going on inside me 😂😂 no major symptoms really. Sometimes I think I’m getting twinges but then I think I’m also imagining it 😂😂 who knows!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
So much has happened in the last few weeks since I was on here. Congratulations to those who have had their BFP (sarahsuperdork) and good luck to those of you in the 2ww (emz7986) or waiting for embryo updates (ayian123).

melissa87 so sorry to see that you are still having lining issues.

For everyone who has had some delays to their journey, I am sorry. Fingers crossed next time is your time.

As for me, after my first cycle I had considered switching clinics or even going abroad but in the end decided to stick with my old clinic and see how I get on after we stitch to a mild protocol. So I am just waiting for my AF (due any day now) to start a second cycle. I know with my age and low AMH I can’t expect too much, but I am really hoping for more than 1 egg this time.
I don’t know when AF will come, the period I had after I stopped the progesterone last cycle was a real doozy, and lasted about 9 days, so not sure what to expect for this month.
Like so many of you have, now am just waiting for it so I can start again.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My lining is only 0.6 and not trilaminar. It was fluid I am so frustrated. I go back tomorrow to see but I am really discouraged.
Oh melissa I am so sorry . Surely there’s a diagnosis as to what it is and then get treated for it . It’s been a year for you hasn’t it ? Sending hugs as I know this will have upset you . I thought you were going to say good to go. Are they going to investigate further now since this is a repetitive problem ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
@Ayian123 yay! That’s amazing news! 8 fertilised is brilliant! Oh wow they will freeze a day 3 - I find it so strange different clinics do things differently 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh I really hope you get some good news on Thursday! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 How are you feeling now?

@Melissa87 that all sounds positive so far! I’m praying they give you good news when they ring, sending positive vibes your way ✨✨✨

@PDream1980 sounds like you have a good plan going forward, when is AF due?

I’m constantly wondering what’s going on inside me 😂😂 no major symptoms really. Sometimes I think I’m getting twinges but then I think I’m also imagining it 😂😂 who knows!!
I’m Due in less than a week and had a call With the clinic and I’m
Doing a natural cycle with no meds as well think the meds have upset my endometriosis . I said if I get a decent embryo can we transfer it last minute and they said yes. Because I won’t be stimulated then I don’t need drugs to transfer which I’m Pleased about when I heard about more needles that you had to do lol .

How Long before your test date now ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Its been nearly 3. I had my c section repaired, then some fails and mc. Then I had ivf again and a hysterscopy and then I had 5 cycles cancelled. One everything was good I had a uti, and this one ended with no fluid but a thin lining so I know they will call and cancel again. They think its a reaction to meds but its very frustrating.

·
Registered
74 Posts
@Emz7986 congratulations on making it to PUPO!! When is your test day?

I have had my official results from the doctors today and we are pregnant!

I have been testing since last Wednesday (I was totally for holding out but caved!) my lines were darkening from then but as my husband had been adamant he didn't want to know until the doctor results, I have had to hold my water!!

The hcg showed 307 on Monday which was 10dp5dt. I have been positive since 5dp5dt.

I am relieved of course but this really is stage two of four! I still have a viability scan and to make it to 12 weeks. I am also not as far along as I thought. I thought 6 weeks tmw given my last period date. The clinic says 4 weeks and 3 days as they take 19 days off my transfer date and count forward in weeks from there?!

Over the moon but not wanting to believe it just yet!!
Rectangle Wood Musical instrument Font Tints and shades

·
Registered
171 Posts
@Mercury363 congrats!!! And assume the best because most of the time it is!

Yes it is one step but its huge!

I know its like sad to say but even for the women who miscarry (myself included) at least we got pregnant according to my doctor it's a big predictor of future success

·
Registered
74 Posts
That is epic! Well done you! Are you FET or fresh?
Thanks @PDream1980 hoping to do the transfer asap next cycle! Hopefully your hormones level out by then. The waiting is such a killer. I just want it done and dusted. However, i am enjoying the injection holiday, so there is a silver lining.
Sorry I have just got down to the bottom of the posts page! I have a lot to catch up on! That's great you got so many!!

@sarahsuperdork how are you feeling with everything?

@Melissa87 your body has been through so much. The delays and waiting are always so hard to take and we put ourselves through the wringer with the meds and mental torment. Maybe a month of chilling will allow you to recover before the next transfer? Its just so disappointing when you are in the midst of it!

@PDream1980 when are you expecting af?

@sparkler2020 I think about your story a lot over the last few weeks. So know that we are all thinking of you despite this only being a forum. Whatever decision you eventually make will be right for you. We are always here to talk about anything.

I have found such support in this forum over the last four months or so. No one understands but other ladies going through it. I'm so grateful for you all!

Reactions: sparkler2020

·
Registered
171 Posts
@Mercury363 what heped your lining? that was my issue this month, despite having no fluid it just isn;'t thick enough 0.6 before ovulations so I am sure they are calling to cancel in a few hours. In my head I am already waiting for AF

·
Registered
68 Posts
@Mercury363 congratulations!!! That is amazing I’m so happy for you!! Such good line progression and an amazing blood beta too! I pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Please keep us updated with yr progress! Your so brave testing that early I can’t do it!! If it was negative having to do the pessaries and lubion injections would be so upsetting for me so unless I start bleeding a lot il be holding out till OTD which is next Friday 😬😬 plus DH is away with work and I just can’t test without him, he doesn’t know it yet but il do the peeing and he’s doing the line check 😂😂

@Melissa87 I’m so sorry that this road has been so hard for you it really really sucks!! I have no words that can make it any easier unfortunately, just know I’m thinking of you and I hope they can give you more answers when you have yr call later 🤞🏼🤞🏼

@PDream1980 doing a natural cycle sounds amazing! The meds deffo wreak havoc with our bodies and brilliant news you can do a fresh transfer too, that really is something to look forward too. Hopefully AF arrives on time so you can get going! I still have 9 days to go before OTD 😬😬

@Ayian123 wishing you lots of luck for your update tomorrow 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 You get good news xx

·
Registered
171 Posts
Turns out I went a little crazy for nothing. i have to go back tomorrow! I have zero fluid and I have yet to complete my final estrogen surge so my lining will likely grow. so I honestly think its possible I could actually transfer this month!

521 - 540 of 569 Posts