^daisy^ Waiting to start and awaiting updates Bugs ^daisy^

magic - ICSI - DR Hopefully 17th May

Bertieboy hoping to start DR on May 19th

tinker7 IVF DR approx 19th May

Skybreeze ICSI#2, DR 20th of May, Stimming 9th of June, EC 23rd of June

Kehlan, DIVF, start DR approx 20th May

nickinoodle IVF DR 22nd May, Scan 9th June

shon1982 ICSI DR 23rd May

Katherine IVF DR 26th May, stimms 15th June, EC 27th - 30th June, ET 1st - 4th July

mintyfaglady. IVF DR 23rd May Stimms 6th June

Rachey, IVF/PGD, DR 23rd May

Tiger, ICSI DR 23rd May

Trina ICSI DR 27th May EC approx 23rd June

sammyc ICSI DR 28th May EC W/C 30th June

jen80, ICSI, DR approx 28th May

babylove IVF ?? DR 29th May

Louise03 ICSI DR 29th May

poppybun IVF DR 2nd June

edenbliss IVF Baseline 27th May

Diane72 ICSI - awaiting dates

han75 ICSI -awaiting dates

cooky IUI awaiting dates

^rainbow^ Downregging Bugs ^rainbow^

sammij - ICSI DR 26th April, Baseline 29th May, Stimms 30th May - EC 13th June, ET 16th June

julie72 ICSI, DR 27th April, Stimms 6th June, EC/ET wc 9th June

zanne.. IVF DR 27th April, Stimms 21st May, Scan 27th May

Piepig, ICSI/ES, DR 28th April, Baseline 19th May

louise03 ICSI Scan and DR 29th April

suz69 ICSI DR 30th April

michelle99 ICSI DR 1st May, Approx EC 28th May and ET 30th May

AnneS ICSI DR 7th May, Baseline scan 22nd May.

Jodie Flower, ICSI DR 8th May, Baseline 23rd May, Stimms 24th May, EC approx 6th June ET approx 9th June.

icky ICSI DR 8th May ??

Camellia ICSI DR 9th May

Gill17 IVF DR 10th May

amyclare DIVF/ICSI - Pill approx 26th April, DR 11th May

zozo, ICSI DR 12th May

^sunbathe^ Stimming Bugs ^sunbathe^

Foxyflug IVF - SP - DR & Stimms 10th May

^2ww^ 2ww Bugs ^2ww^

^bye^ ^missyou^ Honorary Bugs ^missyou^ ^bye^

Please can you let me know if anything needs updating or changing
Also can you let me know your DR, Stimms, EC/ET and testing dates once you know them so I can add them to the list :)

Thank you
Nicky

x x x​

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Yay!!  new thread with our name and a list!!  and I get to be first to post  :) :)

thanks nicky  :-*

^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Natalie - in answer to your question I have to sniff twice a day 12h apart....still trying to work out the best time  ;D  Dates were confirmed on saturday, although I still have this fear that it will be cancelled!  ^idiot^

Nicki - goodluck with the bloodtest tomorrow are you gonna do another HPT as well?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeahhhhh new name new thread, we do talk a lot  ;D

Thanks Nicki  ^hugme^

Just watched heroes on bbc2 and now waiting for 10.30 to watch next one on bbc3  ;D ;D ;D

Have a good night all

Zoe xxxx

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi everyone
Exciting our new name and thread. It really feels like we are starting!!  ^clapping^

Hannah I also had the same trouble with HIV screening and my docs saying no. Someone on here advised me to keep pushing for it so I did. I rang my docs and asked and they said I couldn't have it done as I was self-funding. So I rang again and booked in with the nicest doctors, explained the situation, said that I had friends have it done at our surgery and he booked me in for the following Monday and we got the results within a week. Good luck!
JX

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi did a clearclue test this morning another feint positive just waiting now.............x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Morning ladies - thanks Nicky!

Hannah - regarding what minty said about HIV, my dh had to have his done this week, went to the GUM clinic (as minty said) and had it done there for free along with the hepatitis injections, got his results back yesterday!!

Nicki - Congratulations - hang on in there hunny!!

Zoe - I told you heroes was good - I think this one was even better than the last one - much more exciting oh and a new haircut for Milo!!!!

Cath x

·
Registered
358 Posts
Morning all May/June Bugs!!  :)

Yay a new name and thread....things are starting to move on!!  ;D

Nicki, fingers crossed for your blood today  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ although another feint positive's got to be a good sign  ^pray^

Hope everyone's ok?...thank god it's Friday  ^pompom^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^  ^clapping^^pompom^

Feeling a bit down today  :(...it's weird i've been waiting SO long to finally start tx that I never thought it all through...the needles  :-\  the stress, all the emotions involved and today it's just hit me this morning. Don't get me wrong i'm really excited too but I think the nerves have kicked in as I just don't really know what to expect I guess...ANYWAY sorry to grumble and on a Friday too!!!

Rach xxx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Nicki - I think congratulations are in order  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^

hannah _ I know quite a few people who've used the GUM clinic to get their HIV and hepatitis tests done, definately worth looking into.

Rach - I think its only normal to feel like that, I know I still don't really believe I'm starting tx as its taken so long to get to this point and we've had to get over so many hurdles etc.  You'll be fine once you start I think and get into a pattern with the drugs etc (or at least thats what i'm hoping)  ^hugme^

·
Registered
392 Posts
Morning all us lovely May / June bugs!!

:) what a lovely new home!!

AF arrived today ^dancing spot^ - so DR starts tomoorow!! (sorry Nicky - was a bit earlier than i expected!)

here we go again on this wonderful rollercoaster journey.  apart from the wicked cramps i get on day 1 - feeling v good.  Maybe 'cos the sun is shining - maybe cos its FRIDAY!!!!! :)

Rachey - i know how you feel - i've got butterflies in my tummy too & i don't know why - that sort of xmas feeling??!!  weird i know - but i know you all know what i mean!!!

Nickinoodle -  ^BFP^  think youv'e done it hun -  ^pray^ for test.

hoping to chat quite a bit today as its friday & normally can kick back a bit at work

oohh - also have to phone clinic to get my schedule through -will do that now

have great mornings everyone

xxsamxx

·
Registered
358 Posts
^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ yay Sam - bet you've never been so excited on the arrival of AF!!!  ;D This is where the real fun begins!!!

Piepig, Sam - just having a wobble day...and that's before the extra hormones  :-[ god help my poor poor DH  ;)

Here's to a weekend of  ^sunny^

Rach xxx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Morning ladies...

Nicki.... Congratz hun!!!! Good luck with your blood test!

Well I have news... AF arrived in her full glory this morning at the unholy hour of 5am! She is a bit early but that what I wanted... So I start DR on the 20th of May now... All my other dates have stayed the same, I will just be DR for a bit longer!

Love the list!!! Thanks Nicky...

Rachey...  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I think we all know that feeling hun, just hang in there...

Hello everyone!
Natalie xxxxx

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks for the  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ eden sending it back to you too.

Glad you enjoyed heros cath do you need to have watched the first series to understand the second, I missed the first but everybody says its really good.

Rachey  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ sorry you feeling down babes. Its such a hard journey we are all on. Keep positive flower I know its hard but im sure once you get started it wont be as bad as you think. xxx

samij thanks for your good wishes just keep everything crossed I am.

Natalie sorry about AF but at least you know when your treatment is starting  ^hugme^

Post again soon x

Nicky if this BFP of mine turns out to be a pipedream please could you include me on the list

nickinoodle , 1st IVF, Downregging approx 19th May, Thanks hon x

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Nicki.. Thanks hun, but I am not sad! Far from it actually!!! I have given up on it happening naturally, Well almost... Just nice to know that my cycle will start on time!

Good luck hun
Natalie xxx

·
Registered
572 Posts
Morning May/June Bugs :)

Hope everyones ok.

Natalie - Congrats on AF

Nicki - Good luck for your blood tests today

Cath - Heroes (both episodes ;D ) was great can't wait for next week.

Sam - This may be a silly q but how come you are D/R one day after AF?

Zoe xxx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Hi ladies...

I start DR on cycle day 2 aswell... Its just the way some clinics do it... I take a pill called primolut on cycle day 1 to 5 and then on cycle day 2 I start injecting.

Sam... Have you got a pill to take aswell??  I have to take primolut for the first 5 days of DR to make AF heavier... So a thinner lininig...

Natalie xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hooray hooray, thanks for the new thread Nicky and it's good to see where everyone is in a proper list, it's so hard to keep track!!  How is everyone? :)

Just catching up with everyone's posts since last posting and hi Nickinoodle, nice to meet you  ^hugme^ AND OH MY GOODNESS, FINGERS CROSSED HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^  Awesome that it looks you're the first and good luck for getting the results on Monday, so thinking of you  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Hannah - you've obviously been a bit through the mill recently and you can moan as much as you like here, let's face it, we're all pretty good at understanding! ;)  Just hang in there and keep positive as you can  ::)

Rache - assumed it was London Bridge, in which case we are literally round the corner from each other - we must send London Bridge/Guys vibes to each other  ;D ;D ;D  Massive congrats on the weight loss, keep going  ^Exercise!1^  I swam a mile yesterday and the day before so feeling very self-righteous AND have gone down another notch in my belt - hooray!!  ^afro^  I would just keep going with the exercise as long as you feel comfortable.  I'll keep going until EC and then slow down and will definitely only do a bit of gentle walking after ET in that 2ww!

Natalie - thanks for explaining CD21!  Got it now  :)  Well done on your weight loss as well, keep going!

Hi Eden, nice to meet you too - good luck with everything at the Lister.  Who are you seeing there?  My DH and I started there before being referred to Guys as we're having PGD as well...

Jodie - well done on your first injection, it's so easy isn't it  ::)

And to all who've talk about decaff, caffeine sends me literally nuts so I don't do decaff at all and always drink decaff tea/coffe/coke (when I have an occasional treat!). 

I taped Heroes last night, can't wait to catch up with it.  I didn't realise you could get the second series on DVD either, you sneaky clever thing Cath!!!  ;)

Anyway guys, catch up with you all soon and all the  ^gossip^ have lovely weekends.  Lots of love to everyone  ^hugme^ ^Heart^ ^Cuddle^ - Katherine xxxx

·
Registered
572 Posts
HI All

Katherine
- love your long posts :)

Natalie - I am a little confused (as its different to mine I can't cope with too much at once ;D ;D )
So how long does that mean you are D/R for and do you start this AF or next. When do you start stimming then cos mine is on second day of AF?

Sorry about all the q's ;D ^idiot^

Zoe xxx

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
I was v confused as well about DR on day 2!!

but basically the clinic explained that the pill protocal is better for me as i've had severe OHSS in the past and i'm on a completely diff  dr & stimming regime than i was on before.

so taking the pill for 21 days & then stimms for 10 days - have to wait & see as they are sending all the details thru to me & then i have another appt in 2 n bit weeks.

I was a bit woried at first - but then every girly is different and this IVF business is anything but straightforward!!

All in honesty - i'm just glad to get started!!!!

xxsamxx

also taped Heroes last night - thats tonights viewing sorted!!!!

1 - 20 of 3096 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.