Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I am trying to give myself ++ve thoughts and wondered if any of you are going for tx in May?

Maybe I am a bit early with this but I have been waiting so long for this moment to come and in some ways want af ^witch^ to arrive when due on Saturday (those nasty feelings are coming in and I feel groggy)!
My head is spinning! ^spin^

After many tears, feeling very un-well and mixed feelings, we have decided to go ahead and try IUI. ^sperm^ Looks like I will be stabbing around May 2 and I want to be ++ve to feel better in myself.

Love Lainexx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hi Laine

I'm having another laparscopy next Tuesday and assuming they don't find anything horrible ( well anything else horrible that I don't already know about) then I'll be cycling in May. I think I'm going to do the short protocol this time so would be starting the drugs round about mid May so hopefully we can be cycle buddies ;D

I've started posting on the April/May board because there are more people over there so why don't you join me over there

Hopefully we can both help each other with the positive feelings. I seem to have misplaced mine at the moment!!!

Speak soon
Sophiex

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Sophie,

Sending ^group^ hugs to you and lots of ++ve thoughts too.

Will join you all on the April/May board for a good old ^gossip^ soon.

Take Care Sweetie ^daisy^
Love Laine xx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Sophie

Just wanted to say good luck with the lap on Tuesday. Hope it all goes well

Love Lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Lou

thanks very much for your message. I really appreciate it.

When are you thinking of having another go. I guess we might be cycle buddies if it's May time assuming the surgeon doesn't find anything horrible wrong tomorrow

Speak soon
Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Sophie, Just to say that I'm thinking of you.

Lots of Love
Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Sophie

Good Luck for today, Ill be thinking of you.

We are hoping to do a FET soon, although my body has gone to sleep for a while, I think it is still recovering.

Good Luck

Love Lou xxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Sophie,

Good luck for today - i hope everything goes ok - will be thinking of you :-*

Mel and Tony

x x x x x x x x

·
Registered
3 Posts
???
Hello Laine and Sophie

Hopefully I can join you in the May cycle buddies as I wait to see if I can go straight back in and do 2nd ICSI cycle. I am so chuffed I have found this site so that I can talk to people who understand what we are going through. Good luck Sophe with the LAp.

wendyB ;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi girls

Good luck today Sophie.

I am still loitering on the inbetweenies board but thought I would pop over and say as I am hoping we will be giving our second IVF a go in May - fingers crossed!

Hopefully there will be lots of cycle buddies here! :D

Take care everyone

Hellen :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi All,

Sophie - Just wanted to say Good Luck for today sweetie. ^bunny^

Hellen - Are you like me - wishing April away so that May and tx arrives but really not wanting to lose April? Silly eh? Good luck and I will be joining you on here.

Wendy B - Of course you can join us - Good Luck with your ICSI. How long have you been ttc? Where are you having your tx?

Anyone else - Hi and hope you are all o.k? ^group^

Love Lainexx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hello everyone
im started sniffing last week and start the stabbing on the 21st may er is 2nd june. this is my 4th cycle so please god it will work. id love to hear from anyone thats doing their cycle at the moment 2?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Lilly,

Welcome to Fertility Friends and hello to you. :)

We are all cycling together on the May Pin Cushions thread so why don't you come and join us there. ^festival^

Good luck with your tx....sending you ++ve vibes ^spot^ ^spot^

Love Lainexxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Hi girls

SueL your posts are always so good and long, you amaze me how you keep up with everyone, I feel like a real slacker latley. Not long till your holiday now, bet you cant wait. If you want any nice bikinis have you looked at Ocean Sports of Hove seafront? I went there on a spending spree on Sunday the bikinis are so gorgous I have chosen my red billabong one for my holiday in June. Yes I am going to Hove for my scans. Dont feel anything about this cycle just flat so I guess we will just see how it goes. I am still bleeding so this could be long and drawn out I feel....... :-\

Zoe hope af still hasnt appeared, a bleery test hmmmm....... that sounds very good to me.

Everyone else a big hellooooooooooooo ;D

We had a fab day yesterday got loads of piccies but cant manage to post them in the gallery yet. Had yummy lunch at pizza express in Arundel and went round Arundel Castle it was really good day and had a really good laugh.

Back to work in a min but hey it means I can drive my new car, yey....still cant get used to the 1.8 engine Im still used to my lickle 1.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care all

Love Lou xxxxx

Sam H FET 30.04   ^thumbsup^

TraceyS FET scan 29.04, FET 08.05

Golightly IUI Clomid 30.04, stims 03.05, Baseline scan 02.05 follie scan 09.05

Lou FET scan 01.05, 08.05

Laine IUI stims 02.05, follie scan 9.05

Clare IVF sniff

Shelley IVF sniff 17.5

Lizzy  IUI stims 13.05

Zoe IUI

SueL IVF sniff 10.05

Kas IUI

Dee IVF

Babyroosta IVF bruselin ?, baseline scan 12.05 stims 13.05

·
Registered
61 Posts
Morning girls. Its a nice positive sunny one! AF came to visit me on Friday with a vengeance! I kepy crying all day for no reason. Its all this hormonal stuff I suppose. Never mind eh! Only 7 days to go til my first scan. My legs a bit bruised from the stabs but not too bad. Can't wait to get onto the Menopur.

My fridge packed up on Friday too, I've had to throw lots away, its only 15 months old (just outta guarantee). Should be fixed today tho'. Everythings in a cool box at the moment.

Hope everybody had a good bank holiday. Positives to all. ^spot^

Loads of luv. XXXXX

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi everyone,
sunny day still no af and a definite negative on the pg test yesterday. Yes my mind has been in over drive laine
what a mare.....after that I just want it to get here..NOW! :mad: i was all ready to phone today to book my apoinment but now have to wait a nd see what af is up too. ^surprise^
..wait for meeeeee you are all racing ahead
especially lou steady with that speedy engine!!!!!you girlie racer..
good luck babyrooster...those teary days get us all
lets hope you are back up and positive today even though it back to work.
lizzy any af yet ? and no voting from me I am a sofa voter...that wone off corie needs to go hasn't spoke!
happy aniversary you ^festival^
just for ref I have been stabbing first thing in the morning before on my tx. before dh goes to work.
Does anyone know if this makes ant difference?
the hcg injection was told before bedtime on the day they said.
better get soem work done todat so might pop back later...
hi to everyone else its sunny again...just in time for all us may june's

^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^
zoe
xxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
This is a new thread, I have merged the last few posts from the old thread, well I hope I have anyway!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
anyone heard from SamH or Tracey S??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello - I'm still here!

Just been a little difficult to post lately - doing this one at work!

Hope you had a lovely Bank Hol! What great weather ^sunny^. Dh & I were invited to BBQs Sat, Sun & Mon, which has been great, no cooking or washing up for 3 days!! ^chuckle^

Like a lot of you Im full of mixed emotions too, weepy ^mercy^, snappy etc etc. Af due by the end of the week - thats the hormones for you! I was very snappy at my sister on Saturday ^furious^, which is not like me at all and felt really bad afterwards. She and my Mum are having an on going spat and I just felt caught in the middle and lashed out, I just dont have the emotional energy to deal with all that at the moment (could bang their heads together at times! ^smash^) as I need it for myself, which is selfish but thats what happens in this game.

Hellen, I have had a go at juicing things too but failed miserably with a carrot and apple zinger as I blended it instead, dont have a juicer at the mo, and it was disgusting yuk yuk ^puke^. Hubby thought I was trying to poison him. I really need to invest in one as I am spending a fortune at the supermarket on the ready-juiced stuff. Dh just thinks ok great another gadget in the kitchen. At this rate I could write a rap like Madonna, I have a blender and a chopper and a steamer and a mixer, ohh and a George Forman fat busting thing....but do you think Im satisfied? No because I need (want) a juicer! ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

Golightly, many congratulations on your successful job interview! All the best for your scan. ^thumbsup^

Lou, glad to hear you had a lovely weekend. Arundel is a lovely spot to spend the day. Hope you are having great fun in your new wheels, be careful not to get caught trying out your 1.8 engine to it maximum potential, we have had loads of speed cameras put up around here. Got my first speeding fine in 16 years of driving in January doing 80 in a 70 zone, b* ^censored^ds!

Laine,hope that you are not feeling too bruised with all your stabbing, I think its nice that your hubby is involved too. Mine was keen to help but I preferred to do it myself, as I dont think he could have done it when it came to it. He had to sit down at our first scan because he was going to faint ^eyes^bless him, the Dr ended up being more concerned about him than me!

My badminton buddy is a really keen gardener and she has hardly any slugs in her garden because nearly every night in summer for the last 3 years she would be outside with her torch and a plastic bag picking them up, yuk yuk! But it seems to have worked. I think the word has got around in the slug kingdom and they are probably scared to lay even a single slimy trail in her garden!

Clare, welcome to the May pin cushions, look forward to exchanging news with you.

Shelley, hope you are well and had a good long weekend?

Lizzy, nice to hear that you and your Dh had a chilled out Bank Hol, thats the best way to spend them I think! Sending you lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the start of your stabs!

Zoe, sorry to hear that your Af is being an old ^witch^. As its been said many times before when you are desperate for it not to appear it does and when you really want it to be here its not, just another ride on the emotional rollercoaster. ^jumpin^

SueL , yes I am at the Chalybeate, lovely bunch of people ^daisy^. All the best for your tx at the Lister (is that London?).

Kas, my Lexus is not an SC430, I wish, as 45 to 50K is a bit outside our price range! I have an IS200 sport, which is very yummy too ^cool^!

Dee,another one with green fingers! I bet your pots and baskets are going to look fab after all your hard work. I must admit we cheat and buy them already planted from the garden centre!

Babyroosta, Your fridge, what a pain in the ^shake^. Particularly on a Bank Hol weekend. My parents in law manage to claim for their ruined food on their home insurance when this happened to them. My MIL had only been shopping the day before and so the freezer was full

Gwyn, sorry that you are no longer with us but I will catch up with your progress on the June thread with Fionalk, Hellen and the rest of the girls. Sending you all lots of
^spot^

I'm really sorry if I have forgotten anybody. ^group^ to everyone!

Love
SamX

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi
I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation.  I've just completed my 2nd IUI and today is my test day.  So far now AF hasn't reared its ugly face.
I wasn't aware that I needed to test first thing this morning.  I therefore tested early this afternoon.  I bought a double pack of Clear Blue pregnancy tests.  The first one didn't work properly.  The line that appears in the 'test completed' bit didn't really show, however a really faint line appeared in the result box.  Bing that I wasn't sure I did another test 1/2 hr later.  This too didn't work properly, the ink from the absorbed paper went everywhere. 
I therefore took the tests back to the chemist and replaced them with another lot.  To prove I wasn't going made the lady serving me, said she too could indeed see a faint line.
I couldn't wait to get back home.  Did my normal thing and unfortunately this time round 2 tests later, showed nothing.  Admitedly on each occassion I did wee in a container and not directly onto the stick - is this ok?
I'm also confused as to when my period is actually due.  So far this cycle is 37 days which is very long for me.  When the clinic's give you a test day, is this in fact the day your period is due? or are you due earlier?  A friend of mine once said that your AF is due 14 days after you ovulate - anyone know if this is true.
This cycle is really doing me in, I'm not the most patient person to start off with.  I'm therefore going to leave it tonight and test again in the morning.
I'm now starting to think that maybe I've delayed my AF mentally by thinking about it too much.
So sorry to waffle on but I'm so keen on hearing some friendly advice.  Has anyone else experienced this nightmare with fertility treatment. 
Thanks girls.
Ali.x

1 - 20 of 690 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.