Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home

Paddi - well congratulations! niggly pains are normal, honestly!

Kim - Bruges sounds lovely! Wisley sounds hectic!

Nancy and Justme - just a ^Cuddle^ from me to keep you going! it's harder when you know you could test to keep going :-*

Tania - one day before your test day, go for it next Sunday at least you'll be with your dh then!

Bagpuss - thinking of you and hope it isn't the old witch arriving ^witchypoo^

Caroline - many congrats to you and your dh! ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ! Lovely to see that IUI has worked!

JMAS, Justme, Kitty, Nancy and Hermione if you test, good luck!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ to you all!

Love Sue
xxxx

Gemma B IVF 27.04.04 ^reiki^
ZoeM IVF 30.04.04 ^Cuddle^
molly mo IVF 30.04.04 ^reiki^
JoJo IVF FET 02.05.04 ^reiki^
JMAS IVF 04.05.04
Caroline1 IUI 04.05.04 ^reiki^
Bagpuss IVF 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Justme ICSI FET 05.05.04
Kitty1 IVF 05.05.04
Nancy IVF 05.05.04
Hermione FET IVF 05.05.04
Paddi ICSI 06.05.04 ^reiki^
mizz-gizz IUI 07.05.04
Candy IUI 08.05.04
becs IVF 09.05.04
chica fuego IVF 10.05.04
Lisa Lou FET IVF 10.05.04
Loch_ness IVF 12.05.04
TracyAnn IVF 12.05.04
Caron IVF 12.05.04
tweetypie ICSI 13.05.04
mimhg IUI 14.05.04
kimj IUI 14.05.04
mcmak IVF 14.05.04
neona60483 IUI 14.05.04

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hiya Puss

So sorry you've started bleeding. You've still got to the 05.06 till official testing day so lets hope its not the wicked ^witch^

Take care, thinking of you

Love
Nancyxx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hiya Sue

Thanks for the hug, found it difficult today but still resisted the urge to test. Going to try and hold on till Thursday. Still having af pains but nothing severe. Had them every day since et so dont know what to think??

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Here's hoping the rest of us due to test get big fat ^reiki^

Love Nancy xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I am really not coping now. Have got AF pains this afternoon, although not bleeding yet. I feel really negative. I don't want to do a test yet though..its happened so many times in the past that AF is late and the wicked one arrives on the day I do a pregnancy test.

will wait until Wed morning, if I can.

Sorry about the whinging.

Justme.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Justme

Try not to be too negative. I too have been having af pains and have had them every day since et!! No bleeding though. I test the day after you and have resisted so far!!

Try and stay positive and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Love
Nancyxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Everyone

SueL thank you for your message, it's been a really weird day for me and dh we just keep ;D like a pair of cheshire cats!!
We contacted the clinic today and i'm booked in for 6 week scan on 17/05 we can't wait...but it does feel like another 2ww all over again, no doubt i'll still be posting here for all of your support.....sorry

Nancy and justme: thinking of you both i know it's no reasurance really but as you may have seen on some of the other threads that i had Af pains from day 1 to about day 7 and they returned again on day 10.

I was convinced that af was well on it's way even though i was getting some pg. symptoms at the time, at the moment i can't stop knicker checking as i still feel like it could be on it's way!!!
I think we try to build up a barrier just in case, i know i do! Got my fingers crossed for you both.

Hi to you all, how are you bagpuss,kitty1,mizz-gizz,jmas???

^bye^
Caroline

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Girls!

Caroline - I knew yesterday that your DH was talking sense!! ^congrats^ Take it easy and let me know how you are doing over the next couple of days!

JustMe - Take care and huge ^Cuddle^ to you! Try to stay positive!

Puss - Sorry about your bleeding! You know what they say though that you should still do your test as you never know! Fingers crossed!

Susan - Had a really nice day today with DH! We had a really long lie with lots of ^Cuddle^ and then went out for lunch! Came home and relaxed, so now I am going to get ready to go back to work tomorrow! My symptoms seem to be mirroring yours as today I have not had that quesy feeling and have also been feeling great! Long may it continue for both of us! What did you do with your Bank Holiday?

Good Luck to all testing tomorrow and to everyone else with the rollercoaster of emotions on the 2ww!

Love Tracy x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh well, nothing has changed so looks like the old witch couldn't keep away. I have had several tia marias to soften the blow, and have spent the day wallowing. Don't know if Iam supposed to carry on with progesterone- I guess I just stop now that af has arrived. My clinic is not open today and it says not to phone the emergency number just because you have started bleeding, so am on my own with this one. I hope the rest of you have better news over the next couple of days. at least I have some frozen so can have another go soon. Want to sraight away, but think you have to wait 2 months. I guess it makes sense. Not sure if I should do the test tomorrow to get it over and done with. Any advise? I know some of you have made it through this before-so any word of wisdom would be great-

FIngers crossed for the rest of you-

Puss
xx

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Tracy,

Glad you had a nice day today, i didnt feel like doing anything again. I feel really worn out. Hope i last a day at work tomorrow.

Susan x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hiya Puss

So sorry you're bleeding, I know how you feel I've been in the same boat before. I was told to carry on with the progesterone till my test day. Check with your clinic tomorrow though.

Try and be positive and strong (i know its hard), and as you say you have some frozen so you can try again in a couple of months.

I wish you all the luck in the world, my thoughts are with you

Love
Nancy xx

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello to all you May testers.

Massives of congratulations on your positives. That is an extremely impressive list.

My heart goes out to all that have had negative recently. I know how you are feeling.

I just want to wish everyone that is testing this month all the luck in the world.

Also I just want to say to Paddi, I am so pleased that it was a positive the other morning. Go for it matey. Am behind you all the way. LOL xxx

Take care everyone.

Loadsa love
Gwynxx

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Hello peeps, hope you are all well, sorry I haven't been around much this weekend, have been trying to keep busy also its easier to post @ work !! lol

Bagpuss, I am so sorry to hear your news, wishing you lots of future babydust xxx

^fairydust^ ^Cuddle^

Paddi & Caroline, congratulations to you both ! Really please that one of my fellow IUI'ers have got a BFP also Caroline, its our turn next Mizz <Sending positive vibes>

lol Kim, I have been waking really early all bank hols also.... but then running to knicker check .... then back to bed.

/hugs for Nancya nd positive vibes coming your way.

/waves to everyone else and best wishes.... Good luck to those testing over the next few days and anyone I have missed;

Jamas
Justme
Kitty
Nancy
Hermione

xx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Bagpuss

sending you a giant ^Cuddle^ - so sorry about your bfn, not a great bank hol for you. But by the next one in a few weeks you will be feeling a little, or hopefully alot better, and can drink beer in the summer sunshine :)

take care

kimj ;)

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
^jumpin^ ^jumpin^Well done Caroline ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

kimj ;)

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Morning all ^umbrella^

meant to rain all week apparently - depressing or what, oh well we will have to make our own sunshine on here!

^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^

Bagpuss, still thinkin of you hun ^Cuddle^

which naughty people are testing early today then??? Come on, own up, I know you're doing it!!

I'm feeling quite positive this morning, no evil negative thoughts for me today!!!!!

We did the last hcg jab last night and ^censored^ did it hurt!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what dh did but its never hurt like that! We did do it in the middle of my tum whereas we usually do it at the side but apart from that it should have been like normal! Tha pain was fairly short lived but i went to sleep worrying that we did it wrong and the hormone wont reach the right place ^scared^. oh well its all done now, cant undo it!

heres hoping for lots more ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ over the next few days!

kimj ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi kimj

glad to hear your feeling positive, just a question really........... what medication have you taken on your iui course, and why have you had to take a hcg injection last nite?

Just sound so different to how my treatment has been

love michelle

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi to all those who are testing today and the next couple of days GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

TO all those with a bfp, well done i bet you are all on cloud 9........... paddi, gemma , caroline, jojo hope i havent missed anyone

may the next 9 month be happy and healthy ones

love michelle

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
^wave^ Awww your poor tummy, I don't have to do any injections after my IUI ..... hope its doesn't bruise.

Glad you are feeling positive Kim, long may it last .... ^thumbsup^ Personally i am feeling that AF is coming and semi wishing that if its coming that it would just get over and done with and come now, rather than making me wait till Friday .... I know that AF symptons doesn't mean its over and when I was PG b4, I had the same feelings, but this feels identical to last IUI try ...when I just knew AF was coming.... ^mercy^ still praying though ^wings^

Best wishes to everyone else on this miserable Tuesday morning

Candy xx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
50 Posts
Morning all! Just thought I would send lots of luck to all you girlies testing over the next few days- I took my test a day early as af arrived and I already knew it would be bfn- however, I have phoned my clinic and my fet cycle can start in Mid June- so I am coming back!!! ^thumbsup^Me and dh agreed that we would have been exceptionally lucky for ivf to have worked first time- next time I am determined that I won't let work interfere- have had a really stressful few weeks at work, so no wonder didn't get pg. Anyway, for now I have a couple of weeks to have a few drinkies and make up for some lost time!!!! ^drunk^ Wishing you all the best, JMAS and Caroline for today, and Justme, Kitty, Nancy, Hermione, Paddi, Mizzgizz, Candy and chica fuego for later in week!! I am gonna hang on another board for a while, and hope to be back to the ladies in waiting in the not too distant future!! You have all been absolutely fantastic- thank you so much- I would have cracked up if it hadn't been for this site and all of you!

^group^

Please let me know through IM how you are all getting on , as I won't know where to find you!!!

Puss
xxxxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh, KimJ!!! I am really sorry I missed you!!! I didn't mean to...thank you for your hugs and kind words...good luck to you hon,

^Cuddle^

Puss
xx

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.