Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home!

Susan (tweety pie) :eek: ;D ^cloud9^ fab news from you too! Congratulations on your positive!

Kathryn - congrats on your official result! ^reiki^

Caron, Michelle and kim - ^Cuddle^ for you and your dh's, you must both be gutted - I hope you and your hubs can get through this together, take the time you need and I hope that soon you will both feel less raw. (Michelle you should still test.....)

Spider - hope you are coping in the last few days of your 2ww, there's a bit of a gap between you and the next group who test! Good luck.

Welcome to Rachel 28 who's joining the 2ww today! Good luck. ;D

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ to you all!

Love Sue
xxxx

JoJo IVF FET 02.05.04 ^reiki^
JMAS IVF 04.05.04 ^reiki^
Caroline1 IUI 04.05.04 ^reiki^
Bagpuss IVF 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Justme ICSI FET 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty1 IVF 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Hermione FET IVF 05.05.04 ^reiki^
Nancy IVF 06.05.04 ^reiki^
Paddi ICSI 06.05.04 ^reiki^
Dixy ICSI 06.05.04
mizz-gizz IUI 07.05.04 ^Cuddle^
shart (Sinead) IVF 07.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Sinbad IUI 08.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Candy IUI 08.05.04 ^Cuddle^
MoS ICSI 08.05.04 ^reiki^
becs IVF 09.05.04 ^Cuddle^
chica fuego IVF 10.05.04 ^reiki^
Lisa Lou FET IVF 10.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Sazzie IVF 10.05.04 ^reiki^
Loch_ness IVF 12.05.04 ^reiki^
TracyAnn IVF 12.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Caron IVF 12.05.04 ^Cuddle^
tweetypie ICSI 13.05.04 ^reiki^
mcmak IVF 13.05.04 ^reiki^
mimhg IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
kimj IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
neona60483 IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Spider ICSI 15.05.04
murtle IUI 20.05.04
JoanneL IVF 20.05.04
Gail M IVF 20.05.04
ansie FET ICSI 21.05.04
Rachel 28 ICSI 21.05.04
ZoeB ICSI 22.05.04
Sonia IVF 23.05.04
AngeK DIVF 26.05.04

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello,

^group^ to all the bfn's - hope your dreams come true one day very soon.

I still cant believe it, Barts phoned me back and booked me in for a scan on the 3rd June, dont suppose i will be convinced until then.

Susan x

·
Registered
673 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS KATHRYN AND DH!!!!

I am absolutely delighted for you,

Luv and Hugs,
Gail x

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^pompom^ ^jumpin^ ^festival^ ^cloud9^ ^banana^ ^party^ ^clapping^ ^surprise^ ^clapping^ ^party^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^festival^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^

Congratulations Nerys, Tweety Pie & Kathryn!

^pompom^ ^jumpin^ ^festival^ ^cloud9^ ^banana^ ^party^ ^clapping^ ^surprise^ ^clapping^ ^party^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^festival^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^

Kim, Michelle, Caron & Neona - So sorry to read about your BFNs. Its a horrible time for you all. Take time out to pamper yourselves and dhs this weekend.

^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Murtle
thanx for all those cuddles, they made my eyes go funny, but that could be because of the cider i've drunk this evening ;D Enjoyed every mouthful - has been soooooooooo long since i had a drink!

sending lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you

Spider - next on the list ^scared^, hope your doing ok ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes to you too

kimj :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
^festival^kathryn, nerys and tweety pie - congratulations, I'm so pleased for you (amazing result nerys, gives us all hope!!!) ^festival^

big, big ^Cuddle^ to those with bfn. hope your next cycle brings you everything you are waiting for.

thanks Sue - I'm due to test on sat but feel like I want to put it off as long as pos. May not have a choice if AF turns up, AF pains have mostly gone, but sometimes that happens before it comes so have to wait and see.... nearly always comes at night and surprises me, rotten thing!

good luck to everyone testing and waiting - I found the second week went a little faster as I am feeling better and am out and about more.

here's ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for us all.

spider
xxx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Morning all ~ gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the 2ww i don't like it!!!!!!!!!

I am finding it very hard to stay positive????? I still have pains, but not quite so bad, boobs still feel like jordans look! oh and i have spots now which is always a sign she is coming.

I am off shopping with mummy today so that should take my mind of it all, for a few hours anyway.

Good luck for all your testing & waiting x x x

Zoe x

·
Registered
32 Posts
^witchypoo^ got me this morning with a venagance. Knew it was coming anyway due to horrendous migraine yesterday. Off to ring GYN to see if its ok to go again this month. Well done to all you who have ^reiki^ and ^cuddleup^ to all the other bfns. Lots of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to those still in the 2ww.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Girls

Great to see so many positives and my heart goes out to all the girls with negatives, I just feel that I will be joining you soon, and it really is a terribly hard thing to go through. I find I'm so much tougher now than I used to be.

I've got no symptoms, my boobs aren't sore, I've had no spotting or anything. The embryo that survived was a slow divider and we knew that meant there was an even smaller chance of it working. Sorry girls I am feeling negative aren't I!!! :-[

Ansie xx

·
Registered
42 Posts
hard not to feel negative ansie - it's such a stressful process. I haven't had spotting either, due to test tomorrow, and all symptoms that looked good last week have gone. It's just so hard to get your head around the fact that the outcome is out of your control, our bodies rule and will do whatever they want to do!!

thanks kimj - can't stop checking AF hasn't arrived, I'm still hoping for the best but feel that I would feel a bit more preg by now if it was going to be positive. hope you are ok.

good luck to everyone in 2ww.

spider xxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi everyone ;D hope yoy dont mind me joining in ^banana^ I had my 2nd att at iui this morning :) And im at home a bit boured , ive been told to take it easy for the next couple of days, so ive been a bit lazy ^sleepy^. Last month i founed the 2ww the worst part of this treatment ! im hoping i might handle it better this time arouned . ^bye^ for now shazxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone,

Please can I join you in the dreaded 2ww?! I've just joined and posted an Introduction as 'New girl'. Not sure if thats the right way to start....?

Am on 2nd FET IVF, ET was on 6 May so results on 20 May - blood test at the hospital. I'm menopausal, so no chance of AF arriving until I stop taking the IVF drugs.

Feel less stressed than I did after 1st IVF but that could just be cos I knew what to expect this time. Just wish it was this time next week!

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for being there.

claire b
xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi

It's another weekend! ;D Hope you'll all be taking it easy!

Spider - incredibly impressed that you've held off testing, all the very best for tomorrow! ^spot^

Zoe - I will say I was spottier than ever just before I tested positive! ;) Don't read anything into anything!

Sue - sorry that the old witch got to you this morning.

Ansie - ^Cuddle^ take care.

clare and sharon - welcome and good luck to you both. ;)

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ to you all!

Love Sue
xxxx

JoJo IVF FET 02.05.04 ^reiki^
JMAS IVF 04.05.04 ^reiki^
Caroline1 IUI 04.05.04 ^reiki^
Bagpuss IVF 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Justme ICSI FET 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Kitty1 IVF 05.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Hermione FET IVF 05.05.04 ^reiki^
Nancy IVF 06.05.04 ^reiki^
Paddi ICSI 06.05.04 ^reiki^
Dixy ICSI 06.05.04
mizz-gizz IUI 07.05.04 ^Cuddle^
shart (Sinead) IVF 07.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Sinbad IUI 08.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Candy IUI 08.05.04 ^Cuddle^
MoS ICSI 08.05.04 ^reiki^
becs IVF 09.05.04 ^Cuddle^
chica fuego IVF 10.05.04 ^reiki^
Lisa Lou FET IVF 10.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Sazzie IVF 10.05.04 ^reiki^
Loch_ness IVF 12.05.04 ^reiki^
TracyAnn IVF 12.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Caron IVF 12.05.04 ^Cuddle^
tweetypie ICSI 13.05.04 ^reiki^
mcmak IVF 13.05.04 ^reiki^
mimhg IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
kimj IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
neona60483 IUI 14.05.04 ^Cuddle^
Spider ICSI 15.05.04
clare b FET IVF 20.05.04
murtle IUI 20.05.04
JoanneL IVF 20.05.04
Gail M IVF 20.05.04
ansie FET ICSI 21.05.04
Rachel 28 ICSI 21.05.04
ZoeB ICSI 22.05.04
Sonia IVF 23.05.04
AngeK DIVF 26.05.04
Thistle ICSI 27.05.04
sharon m IUI 28.05.04

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone

I just wanted to say good luck Spider for tomorrow.
Also good luck to Claire and Sharon
Ansie, I had no symptoms either, until I had serious AF like pains. So please don't give up as I tested +ve to my shock and fantastic surprise on Monday.

Zoe, pains may be a good sign if I am any authority.

good luck everyone

Tania

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All

Had ET today so no on the dreaded 2ww..........don't know how I feel..........far too calm..............I know a few people who have been through this and they have been a great help with advice etc......but was really scares me that apart from the odd hot flush and a few hormonal tantrums I have been absolutely fine.......no pain or discomfort after EC and feel no different after ET...........is this normal???

Good luck to all those waiting to test and massive congrat to all those BFPs. For all those BFNs....stay postive and feel proud of yourselves that you got as far as u did.........take hope & prayers for next time.

Sorry to be a pest but looking for some advice on what to do and what not to do during the 2ww and thinking of going on hols mid June to somewhere sunny to either relax or get stinking drunk(depending on result on 27/5).....do u think I will be safe to fly etc...

As I am fairly new here is my background :
first time at ICSI(dont know why as have unexplained fertility), got 5 eggs, three fertilized and 2 put back with a grading 8/10.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just wanted to say good luck to all the girls testing soon sending loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes to you.

Big ^group^ to those that it didn't work for this time.
Try and stay positive and it will work.

For all the girls who aren't having any symptons. Dont worry too much. I had no symptoms at all other than af pains from the day of et up to a couple of days after testing and I got a BFP on 06.05

I wish you all well, take care everyone and have a great weekend

Love
Nancy xx

·
Registered
42 Posts
thanks Sue and Tania - bought two tests today and they are there looking at me. temptation is v strong, esp as dh is out at footie and can't stop me. trying to be strong - esp as want to catch first toilet visit tomorrow (does it matter at this stage or can it be any time of day - tests say any time of day but not sure if process makes a difference?).

thistle - lucky you no pains, i had terrible pains after EC for about week and a half. Everyone is different and pains or not doesn't seem to have any bearing on the result. Good luck for 2ww. I've been off all the time, back to work on mon. Def good to have a good rest for first few days. Think drinking lots of water is good and somewhere I read, milk, so have also been doing that.

Re flying - i think there is something about this in 'ask a nurse' - I def saw it somewhere on this site.

Good luck all, thinking of you and hoping for success.

s xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Spider

for yoooooooo

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

kimj ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
just tested - and it was a faint +, can't quite believe it. couldn't resist as dh was out. was hoping so much but convinced not as I had such bad AF type pains earlier this week and really don't feel preg in any way.

wanted you girls to be the first to know as I don't know what I would have done the past 2 weeks without you.

still going to test tomorrow first thing as it is really not sinking in and wont believe it until have done a few tests this week!

s xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.