Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u halp ladies? my lining was 7.5 on friday and i have my scan booked for tomorrow . they said as long as lining is fine they would give me a date 2 thaw embryos and do et. today i have started bleeding slightly like the begining of a period im scared they will stopp FET anyone had this?

i am on pregnyl and suprecur and prednisolone x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
had scan today and they said lining is fine and spotting must be from meds so ET is hoped for 22nd december if the thaw goes well x just thought id update incase anyone is in a similar situation x

Registered
Hi - I had this and I'm so sorry to say but they cancelled my cycle. Apparently it's very rare, on the next try it was all fine.聽 Your case may be different to mine so don't lose hope, good luck xx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi wynnie thx 4 th ereply , was u on medicated or natural fet?

Registered
I was on medicated - but like I said it's all so dependent on so many factors so hopefully you'll be ok. On my third scan they saw a dark mass within my uterus which they assumed was blood. Keep me posted, I have everything crossed for you.聽 x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx babe, the spotting has stopped and i had my last scan yesterday, they said spotting was prob down to meds as everything looks well x聽 they are going to thaw my embies on the 22nd dec and call me if they survive to give me a time for ET x

are聽 you having treatment at the moment?

Registered
Oh that's great news!! Good luck for the 22nd...
Yes, I had my ET on December 4th, 2 embryos - 1 10 cell 1 6 cell, am not feeling positive at all as my boobs only hurt in the evenings after all the drugs and only seem to get sickness after the drugs.聽 I'm doing the test this Sunday but really do not have a good feeling!!!!!
Look after yourself, drink lots of pineapple juice and eat brazil nuts!聽 ^pray^

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhhh gd luck hun not long 2 go now for u then! thx for the advice re pinapple juice and brazil nuts! im adding them 2 my list now lol x

if its any comfort i only had sore boobs and sickness after my meds when i had ivf and i got a bfp so there is hope x

please let me know how u get on on sunday x

Registered
Thank you! I had BFP after a freah cycle in March but miscarried - I just 'knew' i was pregnant last time, whereas this time i just 'know' i'm not.聽 Also last time I needed to wee more, had sore boobs and felt sick all the time.聽 I keep trying to tell myself that I am on different medications...oh gosh who knows! How are you feeling on the meds?? They're pretty awful aren't they? X

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dare i say it im feeling ok at the mo! just really tired and i have put on about a stone! thats a gd thing thou as im normally under weight, im 5ft2 and weigh 7st normally and i have gone up 2 8st as im on steroids!

have only been on prednisolone and pregnyl for a wk and half but all seems gd x i have been injecting suprecur since 9th nov and had no SE so far just the spotting the other day!

i got BFP on both ivf cycles and miscarried but i really thought it hadnt worked on my 2nd as i had no sypmtons at all but it had it just didnt stick聽 :'( .

what meds where u on and r u on now?

Registered
So sorry to hear about your miscarriages, sending you lots of luck for this time round.聽 Is that why you are on the steroids this time?

I was sniffing surpresser 3x daily which stopped 5 days before my ET, now taking progynova 3x daily and cyclogest pessiaries 2x daily.

I'm feeling so tired but am sure it's down to the drugs...feeling really disheartened this time round聽 :-[ !

You're lucky as you get to spend the whole of the christmas pupo.聽 Thinking of you, take care x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thx hun u 2 x

as for being pupo thats only if my embies survive the thaw聽 :-\ im so scared!

yh thats y they have me on steroids hun x gd luck hope u get a bfp x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.