Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Guys,

I guess we are covering psychics and clairvoyants.  Would also like to mention prophetic ministries and prophetic dreams.

I would like to start of by saying I think we all have the ability to prophesies.  You ever get the feeling when you just know something, you feel so strong about it.  You don't know how you know, but you just know!! 

There has been several times in my life when I have had dreams, that I know that they are going to happen, just the way I had seen them and sure enough within 2 weeks it happens.

Sometimes you don't need a dream, you just know.

When I was pregnant with my first child, I just know he wouldn't survive.  I thought I would have a MC, but I didn't.  I then thought it must be a still birth, as I knew he wasn't going to survive.  Anyway went on to deliver 7 lb 9 oz baby boy, couldn't believe it.  I thought everything was ok, but of course I had never heard of SIDS!!  I lost my son at 4 months on the 28/12/84 and now that I look back at it all and the way he was the day before, it was like he knew.

I know that I am to have 4 children, I have had 2 still waiting on the other 2!!

Now here's a funny story for you....Remember I live in Oz.  I called my daughter who lives in London and the first thing she says to me is that I am going to have a baby boy.  I said have you had one of you dreams then!! (she also sees and hears spirits) She said I know that you are going to a clinic.  I told her not to be silly, as I didn't want her to know anything, just in case.  Little did she know I had been to the IVF clinic 2 day prior to the call. 

I was also prophersised over by a minister in February, who also said that he sees me with a baby boy!  So we will see, I'm on my 2ww.

Before I went to the IVF clinic I was seeing a therapist who does Ortho bionomy as well as spiritual healing.  I told her that I had PCO.  As we were talking she said to me that there is nothing wrong with me.  Then when I had my test done at the fertility clinic sure enough it was confirmed, I do not have PCO!!  Our fertility is a male factor, just as the therapist had suggested to me..

Anyway won't go on any more, but I am a true believer, but there are alot of fakes!!

Anne, X

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just another quick story, I have so many of them!! ;D

I had my daughter rather young, so you can imagine we look like sisters.

One day many years ago I was walking down the street, had just dropped off my daughter to drama class.  I think she was about 6 at the time, when a lady came up to me in the street and said, you have a daughter and she is going to be a famous singer and that she just had to let me know.  I thought it strange as we had stopped her song and dance and just kept up with the drama classes.

Well it turns out that she loves to sing and also writes.  She has the potential, but I think she is just too lazy.  Meanwhile she was recently told by a medium/clairvoyant that he wants ticket to her concert and it will happen within the next 2 years.  I have also been told this by 2 others, but we will wait and see.

Anne,X

·
Registered
792 Posts
Clare_S,

I read your post how you received a message and felt the touch of a woman.

My daughter and I were told by a clairvoyant that you have different kind of clairvoyants.  Some see as we see anothers, while some have a screen in their forehead or you may call it the 3rd eye, while some hear and a few have touch!!  Being able to feel or to feel someones touch can be such a comfort.

Apparently very few clairvoyants have all of these gifts.  It sound to me that you may have a gift but it is for you to be in-tuned with it.

My daughter came to see me in OZ back in November, as an old bf of hers had just been killed (had been talking about getting back together).  One morning she got up and said, mum he keeps on touching my bum and I can feel him holding me!!!  Anyway as she finished getting dressed, she looked into the mirror and said Miller (BF) don't I look good?  and she heard his reply, yes...
I knew she wanted to see a clairvoyant as she was feeling really low.  So I took her and one of the things he said was "you feel him smacking your bottom" .  There were many things that he had said, that were true.  Like I mention before told her that she also had a gift, but would need to practice and tune in. 

There are many children out there today who see things, but it is all misinterpreted.  When my daughter was around 7 I had to take her to the Doctor as she was seeing things and was really scared to sleep, she said she was seeing imps and demons.  The Doctor was fascinated and decided that we should go to family counselling, after 2nd session I decided it was Bull.  I suppose at that time I wasn't really aware.  If I had known what I know now I would of never of taken her.  That is why for many years, she like so many other doesn't talk about what they see, as people think they should be in a metal home!!

It is good to see that there is more awareness today.

Anne,X

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Have spent ages reading this thread and am absolutley fascinated! Thanks all for sharing your stories. Will let you all know when I've had a reading!

xx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
WOW,

have now spent ages reading all these posts........... i just need to find a good one in my area now........ there is a local church, but my ex MIL goes there and (she is a medium/spiritualist) and dont really want to bump into her......

I do believe and have always believed, just need to find a good one now..............

Debs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Kim are you bringing your mum to the party in Sept??  ;D

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
erm no Debs, she will be babysitting for me. ^chuckle^

Love Kim xxx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
??? cant you find another babysitter?

^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Only kidding.... though not a bad idea to make the party go with a bang!!

Love and hugs

Debs
xxxx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Debs
As we are local to each other if you find one and want some company to go then give me a shout, it's years since I went, I still have her number somewhere but did anyone watch that series that was on tv a while ago ?
that weird couple were from Southampton, the bloke who does the seminars and his blonde wife who was also a medium, she is supposed to be really good but quite expensive, they have got a website somewhere I will see if I can find it.
Dydie xx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Dydie

Sounds fab to me Hun.... if you/I can find one we can go together hold each others handies just in case  ;D

Debs
xxx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Debs
it will be a giggle even if the one we go to is a bit of a dodgy character  :eek:
I will dig out the number of the one I went to before, not much of what she said made any sense at the time but when you listen back on the tape much of it means something now years down the line  ???
I will be in touch when I find her number
Dydie xxxxx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Morning,
I took my mum to see Derek Acorah last night as part of her birthday present, it started with the woman sitting next but one to my Mum being picked and I thought well its not going to be us now!!! :( any way five mins before the interval he came straight to me and mum, pointed at us and said I am with the lady with the red top on (Mum!!!) he said she had had flashing lights round her all evening and was defiantly with her. My Nanna came through and mentioned things that nobody really new about!!! a tap that had just been changed in Mums kitchen, her bad back, her Aunty Ann and Ann's husband, Cousin Margret and so much more, He mentioned lights that have been seen and Mum said I had seen them, so he asked the microphone (you had to talk into one) be passed to me. He looked at me and gave me the nicest warmest smile ever and said, you are very psychic! and you know when you like somebody or not! he said my Nanna would try her hardest to be seen again within 24 48 hours.
  He was FAB!!! and me and Mum pretty much sobbed through the whole thing!!! ;D I could go on about it all day but I really need a cup of tea!!! and Have loads to do today so better pop off for now!!!
Take care,
Love,
Claire, :)
XXX

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Thats great Claire. I would love to see Derek Acorah think he is brilliant. Sounds like he gave you a good reading.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
618 Posts
It has been nice to read all these messages KIM.
My sister goes to a medium once in a while and things seem to have come true for her. She keeps trying to get me to go but I am so very scared!!!!!!!!!!
My Nana used to go to spiritualists meetings and said that there were people in our house but they would not hurt us...how very true that is!!!!!!! Always get a sense someone/some people are with us when at my mothers.
I used to go to a reflexologist with a gift, she once stopped mid tx and said "I have an old name in my head. it is Herbert". Of course this did not ring bells at the time but later I remembered this was my Dad Dads' name (grandfather), wierd hearing his name because I always thought it would my mums parents.
I believe that in this great big beautiful world of ours that so many things happen for a reason and that there is no way that life ends when our heart stops beating, we are very sensual beings and i truly believe we are all looked after by others we cannot see.
Maybe one day I will pluck up the courage to go to a medium, one day I might just feel I am ready, in the mean time I will not knock anyone else who goes to one or who believes in them.
Love
WelshyXXXXX

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Claire i have seen derek twice now but not had no messages no one loves me lol

he is very good

i went to a spirtulist church once and my nana came threw she said that i would have a peaceful life with out the man in my life and it would happen soon also she said it wouldnt be easy at first but grit my teeth and be brave 3 month later i found the strength to finish it and i have that peaceful life now

im going to see stephen holbrook again at the end of june he is very very good

Kerry x

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
:)
I love anything to do with mediums.. Love Derek, he's fab..
I visited a few over the years, 1 in particular I visited twice, and both times she told me I would have a single baby then twins & that I would also have a pregnancy that would fail (my ds 2 years ago), so I'm still living in hope of the twins..  :)
Kerry I have seen Stephen Holbrook about 6 times now, he's fantastic isn't he (and not bad looking either  ;D), got both his books which he signed..
I have also had a reading done by Ian Lawman (he's appeared on Most Haunted a few times... He was good & I did book to have a reading with him in September 2003 but had to cancel it due to DP having an accident.. Since he's been on Most Haunted it's virtually impossible to get in touch with him to rebook...  :(

Roz x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Tony Stockwell who has been on Living channel is brilliant a really nice fella. I went to see him before he appeared on the tele and he told me i would have a baby by IVF. And i did. He told me loads of other stuff too and was spot on with loads of things.

love kim x x

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Roz
yes he is great hun very spot on with it all he is on in manchester on the 29th june going with me dad  he is a sceptic but enjoys going to see them

Kerry xxx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update.. looks like my daugher was wrong, well about me anyway!!  Found out last week that my sister is pregnant with her 4th child!!

Anne, X

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Ok I know its bumping this up again, But I thought I'd let you know I'm off to see one tomorrow, Its the same one we saw a few years ago now, and to be honest he was spot on about quite a few things!!

I will let you know tomorrow what he says this time ;)

Nicky x x x

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.