Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

Sorry to be a bit  ^idiot^ start stimming tomorrow feeling a bit nervous now, is it best to do injections in the morning or evening? I'm sure the clinic said whatever suits us best as long as it is the same time each day, just having bit of a wobble and need a bit of reassurance.

Thanks Z x

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi,
I use to do my injection in the morning but on my 2nd go I did it at nightime, about 9.30ish before I went to bed. Main reason for the change was if they need to change your dosage after a scan you can do it that evening instead of waiting for the morning. Simple as that, also I use to find it a bit of a rush first thing before going to work, it can be a little fiddley.
BG

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I have done all my injections in the evening, normally around 7pm as I was more or less guaranteed to be at home or could do them easily.

I think its up to you unless your clinic have specifically asked you do them at a set time.

All the best

x x x x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Zanne

Same here - I did mine in the evening so I wasn't rushing before work.

Very good luck with your cycle hun. Its quite exciting and nervewracking to get going  ;)

Come back if we can help you with anything

Love

Emma xx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi

I did buserelin at 6.15 am in the morning (just before my DH left for work - as he did them) and then when I started stimms on Gonal f we did them in the evening as some afternoons I would go for a follie sizing check and they would increase or coast me from that day so could adjust the dosage accordingly.....

Good luck with everything. x

Nacknick. xx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies, i think i will do them in the evening have got more time then.
It really is a great help to have your support  ^hugme^

Lots of love Z xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts