Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peeps!

After another appointment on Thursday of last week DH was advised he needed to go in to do a MERC test after the embryologist found only 3 sperm in his sample (Rita, Sue and Bob) - now i am aware vaguely of what it is but can someone tell me in more detail exaclt what is expected of DH...

XXX

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Katie,

Don't know the answer luvvie just wanted to say you made me laff with Rita, Sue n Bob I love that film but had forgotten all about it til you said that. Surely you're too young though? I can hardly remember it and I'm only 31!

Hope you get some answers soon  ^reiki^

·
Registered
494 Posts
^roflmao^

have you seen 'a room for romeo brass?' that's my fave, again v. funny in a really british way iykwim

·
Registered
494 Posts
me too! its rare you get a good american one int it they're either too much or too sweet. Havent seen Kes yet but its on my list now, we've got that love film where you get films through the post trouble is remembering the names of the ones I fancy seeing once they get released on dvd.

No'one's answered your q yet luvvie, where is everybody?

·
Registered
494 Posts
have you tried peer support? That's always quite busy and you tend to get quick replies from there...

·
Registered
494 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts